教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Kindermusik Village
發新帖
查看: 2512|回覆: 17
go

Kindermusik Village [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-4-7 16:30 |只看該作者

Kindermusik Village

請問BK媽咪有否帶子女參加過 Kindermusik Village 這課程? 可否分享此課程, 小朋友很開心嗎? 謝謝!

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 04-4-7 17:26 |只看該作者

Re: Kindermusik Village

My son joined the 1½ hour Easter Workshops held on 7th, 8th & 9th April arranged by Kindermusik by Catherine.  There are singing, dancing, party-games, egg decorating, face painting.  He likes it and enjoys it very much.  He concentrates on the story reading that surprises me a lot.   I can’t imagine he will stop running around and really listen to it.

I think it is worth to give it a try. My son is not the student there but I arranged to let him spend some time there during Easter holiday.  BTW, their students at Kindermusik are from USA, UK, Japan and Asia.  It is quite a culture-mixed school.

3#
發表於 04-4-7 17:35 |只看該作者

Dear RyanMa,

Thank you very much for your sharing

Would you mind please pm information to me?

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
human

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 04-4-7 17:40 |只看該作者

humanbeing

For more information, pls check on the following link:

http://www.kateskids.com.hk/

Rgds,
Ryanma

5#
發表於 04-4-8 11:18 |只看該作者

YWCA (Waterloo Road) also held Kindermusik Village now.

6#
發表於 04-4-8 15:41 |只看該作者

馬媽媽:

Can you give more information about Kindermusik Village in YWCA?

Thanks!

7#
發表於 04-4-8 15:52 |只看該作者

I tried a lesson before & my girl enjoyed very much.
有一套完善的理念及教材支援, 有質素.

onting ma

8#
發表於 04-4-8 16:05 |只看該作者

Dear RyanMa, 馬媽媽 & Onting Ma ,

Thank you very much for your information

Happy Easter Holidays

9#
發表於 04-4-8 16:55 |只看該作者

Kindermusik Programme at YWCA (Waterloo Road)

1) Kindermusik-Village(0-18 months)
2) Kindermusik-Our Time (18m-3yr)
3) Kindermusik Imagine That (3yr -5yr)

All three will start at mid-April.

Tel: 2715 4301/2715 7421
Web site: kids.ywca.org.hk

My daughter enjoys Kindermusik-village very much and she will join Kindermusik-our time at YWCA. Personally, I think that Kindermusik is a well-organised music course for babies and kids, and is usually held in English. The Kindermusik at YWCA is cheaper than that in Central. But the classroom at Central is specially designed for Kindermusik.

YWCA also held a English course taught by a native speaker for babies and called "smart kids". It is cheap and good.

10#
發表於 04-4-8 17:14 |只看該作者

Cannot get into the Web site: kids.ywca.org.hk

馬媽媽, do you know the date and time for the class Kindermusik-Our Time (18m-3yr) that will be held at YWCA?  

Many thanks.

11#
發表於 04-4-8 17:24 |只看該作者

ClaudeeMa,
I just phoned YWCA, the staff said the information can't see on website.  I ask her to fax me the information. is now receiving....

12#
發表於 04-4-11 08:29 |只看該作者

Dear cwy,
what does YWCA says?
How much for each cost?

Thx

醒目開學勳章

13#
發表於 04-4-11 10:30 |只看該作者

我問左價錢

4 月 17 日至 7 月 31 日 ( 15 堂 )

$1650 + $420 (材料費) + $25 (入會費) = $2,095

逢星期 6 ( 早上10:15 - 11:15 )

14#
發表於 04-4-12 18:01 |只看該作者

Thx very much
I will call them tomorrow to reserve for my baby daughter

15#
發表於 04-4-13 00:35 |只看該作者

YWCA個Kindermusik我去試過堂, 我個人就覺得麻麻地! 個導師完全吸引唔到啲小朋友, 啲小朋友唔知佢做緊乜, 又會周圍走散晒!  最離譜係佢一路上堂, 要一路睇住叠貓紙, 睇吓下一步做乜! 加上佢又唔係平, 所以我試完堂就冇參加啦! 不過啲個只係我個人意見!

16#
發表於 04-4-13 10:01 |只看該作者

Dear all,
I am sorry that I am on holidays for these few days. Therefore, I can't answer the enquiries. I wish to provide you more information about Kindermusik. Kindermusik is a brand name of a method/course for teaching kids' music. Each instructor has to follow a set of instruction which is disturbed by Kindermusik. I think that the instruction is quite long (I have seen that at the Kindermusik Central). Besides, the parents have to buy the home materials to follow up with their own children. The home materials consist of different songs from different nations, which can enrich the music knowledge of the children. Not just let the children listen to Mozart, Bach, etc. Besides, they can let the children play different kinds of musical instruments, e.g. drums, crackers, etc.

Usually, the children cannot concentrate in the course time as they are very active. But they still can be attracted by some of the songs. If the parents can use the home materials more at home, the children can be familiar with the course. For my daughter (18 months), she like the "hello" songs very much. She can play the CD by herself for many many times. As a parent, we have to observe the response of our children for a long time.

I have joined the Kindermusik at Central for over than months. I can say that their studio is better than YWCA. Their instructors are also good. But the studio is too far for me and the time is not very good. Their course fee is higher than YWCA and they require the registration fee of $200. After I have tried the trial course at YWCA, I find that it is acceptable. The instructor at YWCA is also an authorised teacher for Kindermusik. Because I only want my daughter to enjoy music at a cheaper price at the method of Kindermusik. Ha! Ha!

You can observe the response of your children after they attend the course to see whether they enjoy the course.

17#
發表於 04-4-13 15:12 |只看該作者

Hi, I just called YWCA and they said the enrollment (Kindermusik Village) is so few and the course will postpone 2 weeks. ie, around 5/1.
I wonder if they offer 試堂, hearing what Cyrusmum said, I need a second thought

18#
發表於 04-4-27 14:46 |只看該作者

YWCA (Kindermusik-our time) started on 24/4/2004. The classroom is better than the one used in the trial class. And also the class is well organized. My daughter enjoyed it very much.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題