發新帖
查看: 2015|回覆: 12
go

好難找幼兒園給插班生

發表於 08-3-13 01:31 |顯示全部帖子
各位媽咪, 你們的子女有無報讀幼兒園?因為我問那些幼兒園,很多都無插班生。。。。因為失個囡囡是十二月出世

發表於 08-3-13 10:03 |顯示全部帖子
HI wendy618,
I am in the same situation. My daughter is 0612.
Which nursery have you asked and do not offer 插班? Can you please share?
I am in the same process of sending application to various nurseries asking for 插班.
Tks!

發表於 08-3-13 13:37 |顯示全部帖子
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 08-3-13 19:31 |顯示全部帖子
hi renee,
i live on kowloon side, do you mean 啟思 they accept 插班? Or not accept?

(hehe, my baby also born in QMH! :))

發表於 08-3-13 20:03 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 beetoy 於 08-3-13 10:03 發表
HI wendy618,
I am in the same situation. My daughter is 0612.
Which nursery have you asked and do not offer 插班? Can you please share?
I am in the same process of sending application to various nurse ...

我女女12月尾呢!

好的N1早就full晒, 邊樹有位比插班生啊? :;pppp:

發表於 08-3-14 23:03 |顯示全部帖子
actually the situation is not good, as many classes of pre-nursery are full. victoria kindergarten they are full but can send the application, the chance is 1%.  Creative Kindergarten are full, but also can send the form, if there are some student are withdraw, they may be call you.  Yiu Chung also full, but can send the form and wait until Jan as start 2nd semester to see any student are withdraw.  PIPS(Kln) also in waiting list wait until feb as start 2nd semester.  學之園 now distribute the application form, so that can go to take it by ourself, but also need to wait until feb......For me, I send all application form to the above kindergartens, let's see lucky or not....I will go to學之園 tmr or next week

發表於 08-3-15 23:16 |顯示全部帖子
jjtseung,

my daughter also end of dec (12/28 ar). am already in waitlist of victoria and YC.

where is creative located? the one in yau yat chuen or the one in oxford road kln tong?

learning habitat - do they distribute forms now? cannot download from website?

發表於 08-3-17 10:26 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I really think it is not fair to those 細 B, all kindergartens are full. It is so difficult to get in....

發表於 08-3-20 23:02 |顯示全部帖子
all mama,

creative call me and ask me do I interested into K1, if interested, they will help u to  transfer the application to K1 2009 file . Also yiu chung send email to me ask me go to have a introductory meeting on 10/4/08, any mummy will also go to?

發表於 08-3-21 00:11 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,
My son also same as you , he born at dec 23 06. It is
very unfair to small B, nearly all Nursery are full or waiting List. I feel very tired.

I would like to know will you apply K1 for coming term  ( For Aug 2009) or apply K1 at next year ( For Aug 2010).

Because I am wonder they are too small when interview at this year Nov 2008. How they can perform well when compare  with Big B.  Please advise me >>>>....

發表於 08-3-22 17:41 |顯示全部帖子
wendy618,
I already went to YC introductory meeting earlier this year. Basically everybody sat in a lecture hall to hear about their curriculum and also ask questions. I think it would be good for you to go.
Go ahead for Creative, why not? I called Creative to ask whether have 插班 and they say chances are very very slim because even if there are space opened up they want to reserve for those who had interviewed for starting in Sept but are on waitlist.
I also submitted my application to LH lu...

發表於 08-4-8 02:06 |顯示全部帖子
hey van 2006

i havent apply the K1 as I asked the kindergarten they told me that they will distribute the application form around aug-oct, so they asked me to call them around this period!  I talked to 學之園 abt the interview as the kid too small, they said that dont worry as if interview, they will have it during summer vocation also although the kid not start to talk, but they can observe the kid.

發表於 08-4-8 02:11 |顯示全部帖子
hey beetoy

Thx for you!!! I will attend the mtg on this thur, i think is very boring to spend few hours to listen, anyway, think must be need to go to....so did u have interview? as they said that maybe arrange the interview...

Besides, listen, answer and question, anything special?

You siad it right of creative!!! I know that in our situation, we are very poor as 插班...we just can do is WAITTTTTT

what is LH lu?