搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 去完維多利亞面試啦
樓主: tanoshi127
go

去完維多利亞面試啦 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 08-3-7 09:45 |只看該作者
Misskwokkwok,
I went to YC talk, and had submitted an application for their program starting from 6 months old, but was told that the waiting list is very long. I think there is no hope, plus they really persuade parents to enroll the 5-day program (which costs $9,xxx per month).
When did you start applying for your girl?

82#
發表於 08-3-7 12:58 |只看該作者
beetoy,

nice to talk with u, I applied YC for around 6 months ago, when my little girl is just around her 1st birthday.  as I attended their open day,that time I know it is always full, but still apply and hope could get a place there before 2 yr old.  then I really got an offer around 2 months ago, but with afternoon class.  and I have talked with them for the morning classes, and I know I am now in the position of 4th in the waiting list of the change of morning class. But I haven't got any messages for the "persuade parents to enroll the 5-day program" this is an international class programme and cost a double.  But I think it is free for us to choose which programme we like most.

83#
發表於 08-3-7 14:00 |只看該作者
原文章由 ahmom 於 08-3-7 00:26 發表

Hi Cheerful-BB

On or before 15 Mar.

你們好! 我都是在上星期六帶細仔往海峰V記面試. 當天亞仔完全沒有理會老師, 無論他們用PUPPET SAY HI, 或者READING環節, 他都只是埋首玩車. 所以, 之後到家長部份, 我在想亞哥在讀小學, 應該不回應也可行吧! 但細B表現那麼差, 如果不回答會否不收他呢? 老實講, 我在工作上都經常要開會, 但因為當天沒有心理準備, 我竟然一路講一路口震!!! 直致在網上這五天看你們的表白, 我才平靜下來!!!
其實這些年來, 自大仔出細後, 我都會經常上此網站UPDATE資料, 但都是淨睇不回應. 但看完大家在此次INTERVIEW後的反應. 我希望以我親身經驗與你們分享, 不過我不會告知仔仔DADDY, 以免他說我低能!
我大仔當年曾唸過2間N1學校, 並遇到不開心事件. 之後我才選擇V記的. 而實情時V記並非網上一般人說的什麼都講錢, 好多有錢人, 好COMMERCIAL等, 我大仔一路K1到小學, 學校除了一個月學費, 每年2次雜費, 記憶中便沒有什麼費用. 就算是要求捐獻, 也都給如 UNICEF或其他例如CAMBODIA等國家. 也有要求捐些, 玩具, 書等給全校籌款, 再買新的文具給發展中國家的小學. 而每年新年回去後捐些利是錢等, 我覺得好有意義並令到大仔會懂得關心其他國家小朋友的貧窮問題等. 而網上經常說會去國外旅行, 都是PTA自行辦的交流團, 我從來無去, 也不會有老師有意見.
寫寫下好似離題, 大家可能覺得我是V記FANS, 但老實講我真是, 因為學費不是非常貴(其實都有點貴) 但有新校舍+師資+IB, 還能在校免費學打 HOCKEY, 我覺得此學費是超值. 最小我大仔不用出外補英文, 普通話, 費用也能對沖在內!
暫時不談要返工, 上述是個人感受, 不同意者望勿見怪!
BARCHOLATE

84#
發表於 08-3-7 15:40 |只看該作者
misskwokwok, thanks. let me re-submit my application for YC and see how... i need more options to ensure my girl does get to go to school...!

85#
發表於 08-3-7 23:14 |只看該作者
我地IN 海峰園果間,無OPEN QUESTION!!!佢地第一個問題:你地對學校既EXPECTION?每個家長不都希望仔囡開心讀書,快樂成長嗎????!!!!!但家長順著V既思路,講D吹噓學校既野....
第二個問題:屋企點同BB教三文兩語?難道唔識英文同普通話基礎既家長個仔囡就不入得學校了嗎?文盲個仔囡既受教育權利就被剝奪了嗎?去學校就要去學野,如果已經識了,我比咁多$$$為咩?

你講的唔錯,BB咁細好難IN出咩黎..當然IN家長了,但IN家長,不是黎答上面兩條無聊問題既,應當問D實際具體,可以真正了解到小朋友日常生活既問題.....

原文章由 ahmom 於 08-3-6 18:24 發表
我都有去CWB面試但我又覺得OK喎、唔係我答得好唔好問題而係其實人地問你地有什麼問題想問係OPEN QUESTION係你地吹嘘間學校、オ會覺得反感、講真我喜歡間學校有OUTDOOR PLAYGROUND同兩文三語當日都係照講。我反而覺 ...
親子王國以外之連結已被刪除

86#
發表於 08-3-7 23:49 |只看該作者
原文章由 misskwokwok 於 08-3-7 09:36 發表

My girl had an offer from YCIS, They Have ITLP course for babies  

Hi misskwokwok,

May I know what is YCIS and ITLP course.

87#
發表於 08-3-8 01:00 |只看該作者
完全同意.

原文章由 小仙女Mummy 於 08-3-7 23:14 發表
我地IN 海峰園果間,無OPEN QUESTION!!!佢地第一個問題:你地對學校既EXPECTION?每個家長不都希望仔囡開心讀書,快樂成長嗎????!!!!!但家長順著V既思路,講D吹噓學校既野....
第二個問題:屋企點同BB教三文兩語?難道唔識英 ...

88#
發表於 08-3-8 01:00 |只看該作者
I WANT TO KNOW ALSO.

原文章由 ahmom 於 08-3-7 23:49 發表

Hi misskwokwok,

89#
發表於 08-3-8 23:17 |只看該作者
我BB是07年出生的,我也考慮過第時去考V記,但聽完大家咁講,我也覺得V記in家長的方式好有問題囉!

90#
發表於 08-3-8 23:37 |只看該作者
我呢幾年都係經常上BK但唔會發表意見既媽咪, 但因為今次IN完V之後, 成個人好DOWN ! 上黎見到呢個TOPIC 簡直成為我既恩人, 因為原來有咁多家長既睇法同本人一樣, 好有共鳴 (因為我老公無入去in, 根本唔知我既feeling...)
其實我同囝囝apply左3間, 呢間真係令我覺得好反感 ! 特別係d老師, 覺得佢地d態度幾勢利 (因我group 有個係知名人士, 所以對佢d態度特別nice d) 或者係我已經存有偏見, 但真係對呢間學校好失望。

91#
發表於 08-3-9 00:44 |只看該作者
YCIS - Yew Chung International School
ITLP - Infant andToddler Learning Programme

You may know more from the following website:

http://www.ycis-hk.com/Pages/ECE/Academic/Default.aspx?MenuID=51

原文章由 ahmom 於 08-3-7 23:49 發表

Hi misskwokwok,

92#
發表於 08-3-9 00:47 |只看該作者
Hello, misskwokwok,

My boy will also study in the afternoon class of YC. Nice to meet u.  BTW, how do u know you are in the positon of 4 th of the waiting list?

原文章由 misskwokwok 於 08-3-7 12:58 發表
beetoy,

nice to talk with u, I applied YC for around 6 months ago, when my little girl is just around her 1st birthday.  as I attended their open day,that time I know it is always full, but still app ...

93#
發表於 08-3-9 14:38 |只看該作者
Misskwokwok and Aubaby,

I search my record and found I applied for YC Toddler Program (6 mths up) when my girl just reached 1 yr old. I was told that they have a long waiting list and dont know how far down the queue I am. I attended their introductory meeting (seemsnot equal to open day) and till now have not heard any news. Will I be naturally fall into the Romper (2yr old) waiting list?

How old are your kids? Mine is a 0612 kid.

I plan to give YC a call tomorrow.

94#
發表於 08-3-9 18:26 |只看該作者
我個二仔而家讀緊維記低班,個細女準備入小組,上個星期六都有去見。我冇留意封接見信原來有寫要見家長,完全冇準備。我問老師唔見得唔得,佢解釋因為小朋友細,好多都係一歲多啲,好難in。所以選擇家長要有共同理念好重要,奴果大家要求唔同,將來家校好難配合,小朋友發展都冇咁好。我諗落都係有道理。我個仔讀得好開心,好有自信,我做家長都好支持學校的教學方法,咁樣先至另小朋友同樣鍾意學校,投入學習。我組有個家長帶埋本 brochure入去,話已經完全熟讀,我覺得佢又真係好有誠意。雖然話見家長,但係副校同主任都有回應啲家長嘅提問喎,有啲問連接小一嘅問題,又好關心會唔會將啲舊先生調過去新校,雖然時間有限,大家都有傾有講左一陣。我作為維記嘅家長,有親身經歷,同你地分享下,我真係唔覺得學校係商業化,除左學費同每個學期一次雜費,冇其他費用係一定要交嘅。係有啲好有錢有名氣嘅家長,不過我又唔覺得學校對佢哋有特別嘅優待喎。我都只係普通家庭,但係先生對我哋都好好,我個仔都係得到同一樣嘅對待。

95#
發表於 08-3-9 22:03 |只看該作者
我都係之前只看不回應, 不過見到有媽咪既意見同我都幾相似, 都想和應一下....

我大仔讀緊Victoria K1英普班, 之前一年讀YC兩歲班, 是轉校升過去的. 在這短短半年內, 我大仔英語和普通話都進步不少, 同時除了語言之外, 學校亦train到他主動學習, 有信心地跟別人交往, 很喜愛主動探究學習的態度等等, 看得出老師付出了不少努力去造就這種學習環境, 並不是常在BK看到的'沒愛心,商業化'之類的.

今次輪到我細仔interview Victoria PN班, 所以我都是這個'遊戲'的一份子.....Victoria是行IB制度, 其實家長明白學校理念是很重要, 因為在這學制下, 家長的角色都頗重要, 我想這亦是學校要見家長的原因....不過出來的效果可能真的會令家長反感亦是事實....

但以一個Victoria家長而言, 我是滿意這所學校的, 所以才會打算把細仔也送入去讀....如果這所學校真的很差, 也不會有這麼多舊生家長為幼小的孩子來interview了.

小小個人分享而已:)

題外話, YC亦是一所好學校哩!
兩兄弟相親相愛, 一家四口樂融融! :)

96#
發表於 08-3-10 00:29 |只看該作者
beetoy,

My baby is 0610. I applied for the Toddler Program and 2 Yrs program at the same time when my baby was 13 months old.  But I didn't hear anything from YC regarding my application for the Toddler Program.  

原文章由 beetoy 於 08-3-9 14:38 發表
Misskwokwok and Aubaby,

I search my record and found I applied for YC Toddler Program (6 mths up) when my girl just reached 1 yr old. I was told that they have a long waiting list and dont know how f ...

[ 本文章最後由 Aubaby 於 08-3-10 00:31 編輯 ]

97#
發表於 08-3-10 01:52 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

98#
發表於 08-3-10 09:21 |只看該作者
Hi cheerful-BB,

The new campus is at Olympic Station - under Harbour Green.

原文章由 cheerful-BB 於 08-3-10 01:52 發表
Hi everyone,

Is it Kowloon Station (Element) will have new Victory nursery? Do you have when?

Thanks
Cheerful

99#
發表於 08-3-10 12:46 |只看該作者
Hihi, Aubaby, beetoy and everyone,
I was off throughout the weekend,and had a nice weekend with my little girl.
My baby is 0611, is late 11, I asked before when I was still waiting the offer from YC, well, they said to me  as yr child grows up,the application form will follow yr child's age with the programme they provide.
talk to u all later as I have work to do now....see u....

原文章由 Aubaby 於 08-3-10 00:29 發表
beetoy,

My baby is 0610. I applied for the Toddler Program and 2 Yrs program at the same time when my baby was 13 months old.  But I didn't hear anything from YC regarding my application for the Todd ...

[ 本文章最後由 misskwokwok 於 08-3-10 13:38 編輯 ]

100#
發表於 08-3-10 13:37 |只看該作者
hi Aubaby,
Well, I have called YC up after I got the offer, first to confirm if I am in the list of waiting morning class, second to know my position.  That is what they told me, is around 4th or 5th position, couldn't remember.  I started to wait on the morning class was on the registration day, I told them I would like to change to the morning class when I did the registration.
oh! yr little baby may be my girl's classmate,  I am having 3days class, so , how about u? and are u still looking for an offer from V? how do u think about this 2 schools? just some sharing.

原文章由 Aubaby 於 08-3-9 00:47 發表
Hello, misskwokwok,

My boy will also study in the afternoon class of YC. Nice to meet u.  BTW, how do u know you are in the positon of 4 th of the waiting list?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題