用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 去完維多利亞面試啦
樓主: tanoshi127
go

去完維多利亞面試啦

發表於 08-3-4 14:28 |顯示全部帖子
Cannan interview is much more relax than V, never felt stressful.  My son even did not want to leave the interview room after warm up.  One by one, not group interview, a rather peaceful interview instead of battle.

發表於 08-3-4 16:13 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks Bearman!

Wah, one on one interview, you mean the "parent" part? Hopefully they wont be expecting my child to speak as she is only 14 months old and cannot speak...!

發表於 08-3-4 18:46 |顯示全部帖子
i went to HH campus. the funniest part is at the end of the bb interview, the mandarin teacher said sth but no bb had any responses.  then she said, "of course u babies won't have any replies as u don't really speak mandarin at home!". i was totally pissed off.  honestly speaking, what responses did she expect to have from the bb? "thanks!", "hope to see u soon!", "it's my pleasure meeting u"...even if she speaks cantonese (or any mother tongues) to bb, i don't think bb (15-20 months) will have a lot of responses.

發表於 08-3-4 23:06 |顯示全部帖子
AGREE.  What made me upset is that they emphasized that it is a "SHARING" but actually it was a group interview!  They already asked about the parents' jobs and education background on the application form...they give me a feeling that they are chosing the parents, not the child.

原文章由 tanoshi127 於 08-3-2 01:46 發表

其實我覺得見家長的部份,真的浪費時間,如果真的家長答得好,是不是等於取錄囝囝咩,我覺得應該多些看囝囝囡囡的表現 咁是不是實際些咩,我想得唔得都無所謂,只是參與 ...

發表於 08-3-4 23:29 |顯示全部帖子
V記果然係老牌+名牌學校呀,
咁聰明嘅面試方法,
真係老薑先諗得出呀!
由鬼得D家長喺度免費歌頌間學校,
唔知慳番幾多宣傳費呀!

發表於 08-3-4 23:50 |顯示全部帖子
It sounds that the school did an excellent job to fool and play parents in such an anti-marketing way!
My friends who have attended the interviews of V--both said that the school is so commercial and stupid that they would not take the seat even when admitted.

發表於 08-3-5 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
原來前兩年唔係咁樣,係今年搞搞新意思.我朋友個仔讀緊K1,前年去interview pre-nur 時,只係好簡單咁6個小朋友圍埋一張table玩,每個小朋友都有一位老師坐在旁邊.

發表於 08-3-5 16:24 |顯示全部帖子
對啦!迦南interview真係令家長和小朋友都覺得好舒服而且地方很大很乾淨還有室外遊樂場。首先帶家長們看看學校環境和教學用具,然後聽歌和跳舞試試BB們和家長們反應,跟住每一個家庭都會有一位老師照顧family interview,而且當然講明是interview家長因為小朋友咁細,但老師只會問一D平時生活問題,如平時是誰人照顧BB,父母下班後跟BB玩Dセ,假曰會做Dセ,然後會問我們有沒有其他問題有關學校或BB,最後老師會送鴨仔公仔比BB。送鴨仔公仔這動作是否已確定收BB?我見有D有,有D無?!根本V就無咁多位比咁多學生而且佢哋有留位比自己friend先如什麼會主席個孫等等,V校長話佢哋每種語言得一班Pre N ,所以V都唔會花太多時間係每個普通家庭道。即是你幾咁落力吹奉佢哋或用幾咁流利英語講自已background有幾好,都無用 。K2&K3就大機會D入,因為選擇多好多囉!

發表於 08-3-5 16:27 |顯示全部帖子
係呀...  我個仔上年係康怡 Victoria interview 都唔係咁架, 幾個小朋友圍埋一齊唱歌聽故仔咋.  Interview 之後有個 Q & A session 俾家長, 我同我老公直情無去到聽 tim
我上兩個星期仲同我鄰居講, 唔會問家長野/考家長架!!!
乜今年變得咁激烈??

[ 本文章最後由 DebuPegg 於 08-3-5 16:28 編輯 ]

發表於 08-3-5 17:10 |顯示全部帖子
The teacher gave my son a duck duck after the interview.  And I called to Cannan at the beginning of this week and they said they will mail the registration form to us within this week and need to pay HK$650.00 for registration.

發表於 08-3-5 17:15 |顯示全部帖子
We also attended the V-interview at the CWB branch last Sat. Before we go, i already knew what the interview will be like, cos I was tipped by my friend. However, i still feel so stressed out during the parents "discussion" session. Thanks god, the parents spoke in cantonese this time. However, i have never expected those parents that fake, keep reciting all the 'good' things about the school, which i think, are not worth mentioning at all. Their aggressiveness really scared me off. I did speak, saying that I just want my kids to have a happy environment for his childhood. I guess the teacher will find my point least attractive. Heard that the parents have a lot of gathering, and I don't think I can blend in with them, so I don't think I will let my kid join even if my son is so "lucky" to get accepted.

發表於 08-3-5 17:40 |顯示全部帖子
is it true for 400 candidates for 60 vacancies???

發表於 08-3-5 18:12 |顯示全部帖子
AGREE~~~~~~~~
經過這一"役",我已經唔會SEND我囡囡去維記了..
第一:佢地太注外表,家長環節無非要SHOW MONEY,不如要我地帶埋房契,銀行資産證明...一開始家長們開始SHOW佢地既ENGLISH..我偏偏唔講,話明中英都得,今日又不是IN我既ENGLISH,到我講時,我講廣東話,之後所有既談話都用廣東話了.仲有幾個仲 不停話我個老婆是BBC,我個老公是英國人...

第二,我發現佢地ENGLISH TEACHER完全無耐心,之前OPEN DAY果時,我就覺得無咁,個老師當我地透明,或者玩一陣,覺得囡囡FOLLOW佢無到,就轉身離開.今次又差唔多,IN時只比一個家長入,咁囡囡緊張點解DADDY沒入,想出去,個老師完全唔知如何使小朋友分散注意力.無咁緊張...

原文章由 aeropybb 於 08-3-5 17:15 發表
We also attended the V-interview at the CWB branch last Sat. Before we go, i already knew what the interview will be like, cos I was tipped by my friend. However, i still feel so stressed out during t ...
親子王國以外之連結已被刪除

發表於 08-3-5 22:33 |顯示全部帖子
How come V sounds to be even more choosy/competitive than St Paul's Coed and DBS/DGS?
To be honest, this is just a very average standard profit-making KG with some fame and so-called celebrities parents.
And the most important thing is, it actually offers no guarantee/advantage for your kid to enter St Paul's Coed, DBS, DGS....

[ 本文章最後由 puzzledmama 於 08-3-5 22:34 編輯 ]

發表於 08-3-5 22:33 |顯示全部帖子
我去康恰interview,見到近門口處
張貼了當日所有branches的面試名單
以及所有branches的學額,
我只是特別留意到幾點(只是印象,希望有其他家長更正):
1. 康怡am pm各收50人,面試名單約二百多 人至三百之間
2. CWB和HMT最多人報考,CWB至少三百幾,HMT至少四百幾五百
3. CWB學額比康怡更少,但忘記了數字
4. HMT學額最多

發表於 08-3-5 23:52 |顯示全部帖子
咁想請問要父或母一個入去interview? 定要父母一齊? 咁講咩語言? bb 那part點樣interview??

thankss

原文章由 tanoshi127 於 08-3-2 01:26 發表

大家好,我真的好皮倦,因為今天真的要好早起身去面試,而且去到學校真的人山人海 來形容場面 真的好似買樓咁,好多小朋友又哭又唔耐煩,想快走 面試情況分兩部 ...

發表於 08-3-6 00:03 |顯示全部帖子
父母是但一個入去 group interview.用廣東話. 小朋友以集體遊戲以及用英文及廣東話故事同小朋友玩。

原文章由 Maldives 於 08-3-5 23:52 發表
咁想請問要父或母一個入去interview? 定要父母一齊? 咁講咩語言? bb 那part點樣interview??

thankss

發表於 08-3-6 00:08 |顯示全部帖子
can i speak in putonghua when i in the parent's interview sessions?
:-P

發表於 08-3-6 02:03 |顯示全部帖子
我個b最近都係去維記面試, 去到我係首先面試家長, 入到去間房見到20張椅排好編哂no.我已經覺得好唔自在 , 之後外藉老師問2條問題, 中國藉老師問1條問題叫每位家長輪流用中或英文發言, 咁就即刻有2位家長爭住用英文發言, 而且仲要係背書朗誦冇停頓去讚賞間學校.   吓, 我要真金白銀俾錢個b讀書, 唔係問你攞免費學位, 唔使做到咁呀.  我認同其他之前已發言的家長一樣, 學校將壓力由小朋友轉移至家長身上, 當時的環境及氣氛係令你覺得你的表現會直接影響你小朋友的分數, 你表現差(但係差的定義可能係你英文唔夠好, 讚賞少, 而唔係關於你和你的小朋友)個小朋友就會"叮"走.  interview時真係覺得有一大石頭壓係個心口 .  之後就即刻同個女去另一間房度, 個老師只係掛住自己講自己做, 講story時走去牆角度, 有d家長抱埋個b去霸頭位, 完全唔理其他小朋友係冇位及冇可能可以行到去前面聽老師講story, 而個老師又唔理.  我唔知佢地點去標識個小朋友啱唔啱讀, but anyway, 當多個terrible experience.

發表於 08-3-6 09:44 |顯示全部帖子
HMT 只係有60個位(30a.m./30p.m.), 聽講有多過600人報名!!!

原文章由 yaulinda 於 08-3-5 22:33 發表
我去康恰interview,見到近門口處
張貼了當日所有branches的面試名單
以及所有branches的學額,
我只是特別留意到幾點(只是印象,希望有其他家長更正):
1. 康怡am pm各收50人,面試名單約二百多 人至三百之間
2. CWB和HMT最 ...