用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 根德園 Questions !? please advise..
發新帖
查看: 1158|回覆: 3
go

根德園 Questions !? please advise.. [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-3-2 01:13 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Today is parent's day!  I met the Class master this morning; few points im so confusing. Did any experiened parents can advise...

First my Son is "small son" in class. Sometimes is a bit slowly to pick up in class.  But for me; his exam result are not too bad, all passed in high marks!

She sugguest me to let my son repeat for K2, its because its help him to be more confident for K3.

She also said me many K2 & K3 ex- students are doing the same! In my son class, also had some students are repeated!

On the other hand, his teacher told if either subject are not passed in K3; Kentville will not issue Guarduate Certificate to student. Is that true??!!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-3-2 18:30 |只看該作者
luibee76, your son is in k2 now?

the purpose of repeat is just for confidence training? or re-attempt the lucky draw once in K3 if P1 allocation result is not as expected?

if students are in proper age i.e. may to aug, they are allowed to repeat?

原文章由 luibee76 於 08-3-2 01:13 發表
Today is parent's day!  I met the Class master this morning; few points im so confusing. Did any experiened parents can advise...

First my Son is "small son" in class. Sometimes is a bit slowly to p ...

3#
發表於 08-3-2 23:35 |只看該作者
Dear Andy,

They said just make more confident K3 not for Re-attempt! Today i was disussed to my friend. She gave me more ideas, i felt much better now! yesterday i was very depress.

His son aslo same case as me in Kenville. Less talk & not attractive!

She said me "Maybe School Master just want to give all parents same warning, then make us more concentrate for their kid!

At last, my friend she changed other school for her son. I really feel HKG study are not easy & also very stressful for parents and kids.

4#
發表於 08-3-2 23:37 |只看該作者
My son he was born mid of September!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題