搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖羅撒幼稚園 收集家長意見及與鄭校長會面(The End)
樓主: Hayley04
go

收集家長意見及與鄭校長會面(The End) [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 08-4-25 09:27 |只看該作者
Hi! Hayley,

雖然我只是剛剛註冊成為此網頁的一份子,並不知道你們曽搜集家長意見,並交給鄭校長研究,但我亦很贊同各家長的意見。若校方有任何回覆,可否亦告知我?

謝謝!

Zoe媽咪

原文章由 Hayley04 於 08-4-17 13:50 發表
Ms. Cheng (Principle) called me yesterday for other issues. I asked her how to proceed. She said that she would give an reply through the coming "arent meeting". I don't know when but you will get an ...

42#
發表於 08-4-26 10:25 |只看該作者
HI,

As I just came back from USA yesterday morning, I went to kindergarten to pick up Hayley yersterday (before going to office!). I took this opportunity to meet Ms. Cheng (Principle).

We had some discussions/ chat on some topics around the school life. A few good news to us was found I believe. She welcome parents to have more contacts with the teachers (I think including her although she did not say explicitly). I see a few changes in future to the way it is better and better. I cannot tell you because she reminded me it is too early to say to public. It is big changes and requires higher authority endorsement.

Anyway, if you have any idea, you can write a letter to her. She is open mind. We cannot just sit and wait for the changes. We need to tell what we expect  and recommend them solution. Of course, you cannot expect changes happen over one-night. It does take time. Do voice out.

Hayley father

原文章由 zoe媽咪 於 08-4-25 09:27 發表
Hi! Hayley,

謝謝!

Zoe媽咪

[ 本文章最後由 Hayley04 於 08-4-26 10:31 編輯 ]

43#
發表於 08-4-26 10:28 |只看該作者
it seems I saw your daughter yesterday in school! do ask your daughter!

原文章由 zoe媽咪 於 08-4-25 09:27 發表
Hi! Hayley,

謝謝!

Zoe媽咪

44#
發表於 08-9-17 19:41 |只看該作者
我覺得仲有一個超重要嘅問題...就係校車...我投訴咗好多次都無理過...校車對小朋友都係好重要架嘛....

醒目開學勳章 貢獻勳章

45#
發表於 08-9-18 11:21 |只看該作者
校車問題校方已知道, 咁你投訴嘅校車問題是否次次都係同一問題?
原帖由 918 於 08-9-17 19:41 發表
我覺得仲有一個超重要嘅問題...就係校車...我投訴咗好多次都無理過...校車對小朋友都係好重要架嘛....
節錄: 將進酒~李白
人生得意須盡歡,莫使金樽空對月,
天生我材必有用,千金散盡還復來。
烹羊宰牛且為樂,會須一飲三百杯。
岑夫子,丹丘生,將進酒,杯莫停。
與君歌一曲,請君為我傾耳聽。
鐘鼓饌玉不足貴,但願長醉不復醒。
古來聖賢皆寂寞,惟有飲者留其名。

46#
發表於 08-9-18 16:04 |只看該作者
原帖由 monkey妹 於 08-9-18 11:21 發表
校車問題校方已知道, 咁你投訴嘅校車問題是否次次都係同一問題?

我女兒今年K3了..問題都係差不多..但從來都無解決過..
學校只會不斷推說..已經了解過..校車公司會改進..
但3年了..一路都係得個講字..

我早兩日先打過去學校又同學校講過..今次仲叻..覆都無覆過我..都唔知想點..我搵唔到街車咋..如果唔係一早轉車啦..車費又貴過人..服務質素又欠佳..最慘係個女嘅安全問題..我真係都唔知可以點.. 投訴無門

47#
發表於 08-9-18 23:04 |只看該作者
Hayley father,

I suppose the changes that you were talking about in April were referring the Montesorri's(?) teaching method and introducing NET teaching.

I am new to this school and so I am not sure if these are what you were talking about. From the alumni's mummies and daddies, frankly speaking, they had quite a number of unsatisfactory matters in the past.

To me, when I tried to enrol my kid to this school, I was not expecting any Montesorri's or NET teaching because my another kid was graduating from an elite kindergarten without these things. Even more, I am a bit surprised (actually little bit disappointing) that the academic level of SRL cannot even be compatible to that elite kindergarten. However, I believe Montesorri's teaching and NET teaching should have something which I don't know (as I never experienced before). I am unfair to compare a kindergarten that strives for academic result and a kindergarten that adopts the interactive learning styles.

原帖由 Hayley04 於 08-4-26 10:25 發表
HI,

As I just came back from USA yesterday morning, I went to kindergarten to pick up Hayley yersterday (before going to office!). I took this opportunity to meet Ms. Cheng (Principle).

We had some  ...

48#
發表於 08-9-21 23:05 |只看該作者
唔好意思, 我是路過的, 正在替小女兒做research報讀下年k1,聖羅撤是其中之一
想問聖羅撤是否如nicolemummy所提已adopt montessori? 好有興趣知道

原帖由 nicolemummy 於 08-9-18 23:04 發表
Hayley father,

I suppose the changes that you were talking about in April were referring the Montesorri's(?) teaching method and introducing NET teaching.

I am new to this school and so I am not sur ...

49#
發表於 08-9-22 20:40 |只看該作者
Hi,

I try to answer your long question in short.

Same as your life, if you have no expectation, you are happy. Your child come here did not know how and what they teach. So do not go beyond your expectation.

If you think which area should be improved further, you have to do it from your side. No single body, including me, can change a 60-year history "dinosaur" in one or two sentence or suggestions.

I am very active to teach my daughter. I know the gaps. I find the way fill the gaps. I want my daughter communicate in Eng. So we read English books together every night since K1. All in English. Now she can talk pretty good. She is able to talk to the native speak alone in simple sentence.  

It is hard journey but you have to do that no matter which kindergarten you are.

Hayley father

原帖由 nicolemummy 於 08-9-18 23:04 發表
Hayley father,

I am new to this school and so I am not sur ...

[ 本帖最後由 Hayley04 於 08-9-22 20:51 編輯 ]

50#
發表於 08-9-22 21:56 |只看該作者
Hi Hayley daddy,

This is great to receive your reply so soon because the posting you had here in this topic was in April - 5 months already.

So, was that Montesorri you were talking about? Hee.. that's my orginal question. Definitely, I am not trying to change the school's school, just be nosy about the 'secret thing' that you were talking about.

I am reading some books about Montesorri and it is unfair for a school who had never used the methodology to be well-adopting it. This needs many practices before the methodology can be used properly. That's, I won't set my expectation high here, and, frankly I've never done that (setting expectation) before.

原帖由 Hayley04 於 08-9-22 20:40 發表
Hi,

I try to answer your long question in short.

Same as your life, if you have no expectation, you are happy. Your child come here did not know how and what they teach. So do not go beyond your exp ...

[ 本帖最後由 nicolemummy 於 08-9-27 08:28 編輯 ]

51#
發表於 08-9-22 22:08 |只看該作者
lobor,

是的. 第一年.

原帖由 lobor 於 08-9-21 23:05 發表
唔好意思, 我是路過的, 正在替小女兒做research報讀下年k1,聖羅撤是其中之一
想問聖羅撤是否如nicolemummy所提已adopt montessori? 好有興趣知道

52#
發表於 08-9-23 16:13 |只看該作者
secret is secret. It never unviels.

hehe...

原帖由 nicolemummy 於 08-9-22 21:56 發表
Hi Hayley daddy,

This is great to receive your reply so soon because the posting you had here in this topic was in April - 5 months already.

So, was that Montesorri you were talking about? Hee.. tha ...

53#
發表於 10-6-18 15:52 |只看該作者
係畢業禮, 聽到鄭校長講做到8月. 唔知咩人上任呢?

醒目開學勳章 貢獻勳章

54#
發表於 10-6-18 16:30 |只看該作者
將會好快有通告知道架喇
原帖由 rosactf9999 於 10-6-18 15:52 發表
係畢業禮, 聽到鄭校長講做到8月. 唔知咩人上任呢?
人生得意須盡歡,莫使金樽空對月,
天生我材必有用,千金散盡還復來。
烹羊宰牛且為樂,會須一飲三百杯。
岑夫子,丹丘生,將進酒,杯莫停。
與君歌一曲,請君為我傾耳聽。
鐘鼓饌玉不足貴,但願長醉不復醒。
古來聖賢皆寂寞,惟有飲者留其名。

55#
發表於 10-6-22 11:59 |只看該作者
尋晚放工回家見到ah 囡書包有張通告說鄭校長唔做, 真係有d suprise,有無交代原因, 好似近d 一年行政及人事都好多變動(唔係換老師就換校長), 希望盡量少影響到d 小朋友

原帖由 monkey妹 於 10-6-18 16:30 發表
將會好快有通告知道架喇

56#
發表於 10-7-7 14:21 |只看該作者
我同意這位家長的意見.
由於每個星期只有一堂的英文課是非常的不足夠,我見意如未能增加老師,可以在其它課堂或遊戲時用英語教學.
總括: 應該增加英文訓練

thanks
幼誠班: 張芯悠.

原帖由 Hayley04 於 08-2-28 14:22 發表
someone PM the following:

增加普通話課堂
四歲至六歲是小朋友學習語言的黃金時期. 本港多間幼稚園已推行普通話課, 以銜接小學的三文兩語的學習環境。越早接觸, 更能容易培養興趣及學懂, 終生受用。

增加外藉老師 ...

醒目開學勳章 貢獻勳章

57#
發表於 10-7-7 15:00 |只看該作者
你QUOTE果POST已經係2年前, 果位有心家長嘅小朋友今年K3畢業左喇, 睇番你嘅意見, 以我所知盡量去解答你喇, SRL係一間好傳統好普通嘅幼稚園, 並不可以同果D私立幼稚園比, 即係SRL唔會比到三文二語好多學術野學果D, SRL出名只係德育培訓, 其實早幾年係無外籍老師, 係鄭校長黎左之後先加左有外籍老師同埋有蒙特梭利課堂, 對比以前都叫做有少少進度囉, 如你覺得SRL未能達到你心目中英語訓練嘅要求, 可以同小朋友返下出面嘅英語班, 我小朋友都有返出面D英語班架, 始終SRL係傳統教會辦嘅學校, 行左幾十年嘅教學模式, 好難期望會有太大轉變

原帖由 sumyau1012 於 10-7-7 14:21 發表
我同意這位家長的意見.
由於每個星期只有一堂的英文課是非常的不足夠,我見意如未能增加老師,可以在其它課堂或遊戲時用英語教學.
總括: 應該增加英文訓練

thanks
幼誠班: 張芯悠.

人生得意須盡歡,莫使金樽空對月,
天生我材必有用,千金散盡還復來。
烹羊宰牛且為樂,會須一飲三百杯。
岑夫子,丹丘生,將進酒,杯莫停。
與君歌一曲,請君為我傾耳聽。
鐘鼓饌玉不足貴,但願長醉不復醒。
古來聖賢皆寂寞,惟有飲者留其名。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題