搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 我想比個女去多倫多讀書
發新帖
查看: 1997|回覆: 4
go

我想比個女去多倫多讀書 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-2-23 17:03 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我想比個女去多倫多讀書,請問多倫多邊間私校好?學費幾錢?幾時開課?點樣辨手續過去?幾錢手續費?好唔好係多倫多讀書,比意見比我?
我個女現讀中二,英文唔好,想佢去多倫多讀書。嗰邊有親戚。
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-2-23 23:07 |只看該作者
我上年都係加拿大讀過一年 我都打算返去顫HIGH SCHOOL...... 私校大約一萬多D加幣 不過其實有平有貴 有D學校好似香港D英皇補習社咁 有D就真係成間都係學校 有幼稚園,小學同中學連埋 我都係果邊讀私校 不過其實讀公校會英文學得好D 因為會比較嚴 你搵O左學校先 之後就可以開始攪VISA D野攪好就去得不過要有銀行證明

3#
發表於 08-2-24 10:33 |只看該作者
vvvv,

I was a visa student 20 years ago, studied in a girl private school.  My daughter is now 5 years old, also study in a private school.  As Kayan said, there are good and bad private school here in Toronto.  The good ones are really good.  Prime Ministers, foreign diplomats etc. go to private schools too in Toronto.

For the good ones, I mean good ones like Branksome Hall, Havergal, their tuition fees with residence, is about CAD$45K-50K per year.  That's a lot of money.  

If any private school charging a visa student like CAD$10K per year, I would say, don't go there as those schools are probably not very good ones at all.  

For a decent private school here in Toronto, for local Canadians, they have to pay CAD$12K per year already.

Depends on what your goals are, if you want your daughter to learn English well, I suggest you get her to study away from Toronto, at least 1 hr from Toronto.  Hopefully, they will be able to learn English among the locals.

The schools listed in the website below should be of better quality.  Check them out.

http://www.cais.ca/ontario

Hope this helps.

YukiMommy

4#
發表於 08-2-24 11:29 |只看該作者
YukiMommy~你囡囡讀緊邊間私校 可以PM話我知MA~~

5#
發表於 08-2-24 21:59 |只看該作者
多謝你Yukimommy,可否pm我多倫多邊幾間私校好,謝謝。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題