密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 請問沙田培基書院屬於 band 幾
樓主: chuiiris
go

請問沙田培基書院屬於 band 幾 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-7-29 16:27 |只看該作者
so nice ! happy to note that all your daughters like the school very much.  My daughter was originally accepted by Pooi Kei, now she would study in Good Hope in the coming Sept.  She is now attending the two week bridging course.  So many homework and she has to study till ten to eleven each day for fininshing the assignments.  Hope that she will feel more easy to take up the new learning environment in Sept.  
I wish all of your children can enjoy the new school life !

22#
發表於 08-7-30 08:52 |只看該作者
Hi Emilychans,

Thank you! Hope all of our girls will have a happy school life in the next 6 years.

Recently, I watched some topics about the DSSs required some behind level students to resign.  I hope Pooi Kei won't behave like this.

Because what I want from Pooi Kei is not the academic result but the ethic eduction.

原文章由 emilychansf 於 08-7-29 16:27 發表
so nice ! happy to note that all your daughters like the school very much.  My daughter was originally accepted by Pooi Kei, now she would study in Good Hope in the coming Sept.  She is now attending  ...

23#
發表於 08-7-30 22:32 |只看該作者
Hi AA88,

My friend's daughter is now a S2 student in Pooi Kei. She said that there are two class masters in each class, that means each class master to take care of 17-19 students. She enjoys studying in Pooi Kei very much.

原文章由 AA88 於 7/30/08 08:52 AM 發表
Hi Emilychans,

Thank you! Hope all of our girls will have a happy school life in the next 6 years.

Recently, I watched some topics about the DSSs required some behind level students to resign.  I ho ...

24#
發表於 08-7-31 09:04 |只看該作者
Hi WokingMami,

Hope we can keep in touch! Although the girls are the same club, maybe they will sit in the same class.

Will you attend the Parent night on 15 Aug? If so , may be we can meet each other.

原文章由 WorkingMami 於 08-7-30 22:32 發表
Hi AA88,

My friend's daughter is now a S2 student in Pooi Kei. She said that there are two class masters in each class, that means each class master to take care of 17-19 students. She enjoys studyin ...

25#
發表於 08-7-31 22:26 |只看該作者
Hi AA88,

I hope we can keep in touch too! For the Parent night on 15 Aug, I will make effort to attend and will let you know later.

Does your daughter like reading? It is a very good training for thinking, reading and writing. Please try.

原文章由 AA88 於 7/31/08 09:04 AM 發表
Hi WokingMami,

Hope we can keep in touch! Although the girls are the same club, maybe they will sit in the same class.

Will you attend the Parent night on 15 Aug? If so , may be we can meet each ot ...

26#
發表於 08-8-1 08:51 |只看該作者
Hi Working Mami,

My daughter is not very keen on reading. This habbit is what  I want to train up since she's small. But I believed you can't  push her to have  a habbit, may be she just not yet found her interested subject or favourite author to read.

I remeber I started reading from P.6, and then non-stop.

原文章由 WorkingMami 於 08-7-31 22:26 發表
Hi AA88,

I hope we can keep in touch too! For the Parent night on 15 Aug, I will make effort to attend and will let you know later.

Does your daughter like reading? It is a very good training for th ...

27#
發表於 08-8-1 19:03 |只看該作者
Hi AA88,

Don't worry! I know Pooi Kei will encourage the students to read and may help them to find their interest topics later. In the past years, all S1 students will get together and visit a big book shop in Tsimshatsui, they can choose a book (from a book list provided by school) for school, then all of these books will put on the school library for their borrowing.

原文章由 AA88 於 8/1/08 08:51 AM 發表
Hi Working Mami,

My daughter is not very keen on reading. This habbit is what  I want to train up since she's small. But I believed you can't  push her to have  a habbit, may be she just not yet foun ...

28#
發表於 08-8-4 08:55 |只看該作者
Hi WorkingMami,

Thanks for your advice!

My daughter is a bit nerves about the coming bridging course.  

原文章由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-1 19:03 發表
Hi AA88,

Don't worry! I know Pooi Kei will encourage the students to read and may help them to find their interest topics later. In the past years, all S1 students will get together and visit a big b ...

29#
發表於 08-8-5 14:36 |只看該作者
培基暑期班分組名單已公報

Dear AA88,

Please visit the following website under "Information Centre" for the list.

http://www.spkc.edu.hk/

2008-2009 S.1 Bridging Programme English Lesson Class List

原文章由 AA88 於 8/4/08 08:55 AM 發表
Hi WorkingMami,

Thanks for your advice!

My daughter is a bit nerves about the coming bridging course.  

30#
發表於 08-8-7 11:06 |只看該作者
Hi WorkingMami,

My daughter is Group 13 for these two days. Next week, she will join A5 group.

How's about your daughter?

Did you bring her to school this morning?

原文章由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-5 14:36 發表
培基暑期班分組名單已公報

Dear AA88,

Please visit the following website under "Information Centre" for the list.

http://www.spkc.edu.hk/

2008-2009 S.1 Bridging Programme English Lesson Class List

31#
發表於 08-8-7 14:18 |只看該作者
Hi AA88,

My daughter belongs to Group 19 in these two days and B2 next week.

I have accompanied with her to school this morning and back to office afterwards. So hurry! Tomorrow will also go with her.

For tomorrow's lunch, we seems need to prepare food for them and then they will share the food among classmates at school.

原文章由 AA88 於 8/7/08 11:06 AM 發表
Hi WorkingMami,

My daughter is Group 13 for these two days. Next week, she will join A5 group.

How's about your daughter?

Did you bring her to school this morning?

32#
發表於 08-8-8 11:48 |只看該作者
Hi WorkingMami,

I went to school this morning, so big raining.........

Where r u working at? I know there are some Shuttle buses from  Kwong Yuen Est to MGK, TST ,Wanchai & Central. It's quite convenient. It takes around 45 mins to Central.

原文章由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-7 14:18 發表
Hi AA88,

My daughter belongs to Group 19 in these two days and B2 next week.

I have accompanied with her to school this morning and back to office afterwards. So hurry! Tomorrow will also go with he ...

33#
發表於 08-8-8 14:49 |只看該作者
Hi AA88,

It was heavy rain this morning and we had got wet. Yesterday, I got a bus to Kln Tong but it took 50 min (traffic jam before the tunnel). Today I got another bus to Shatin and then took MTR to Kln Tong. It was better and only took 30 min.

My daughter was very excited and tired yesterday. How about yours?

原文章由 AA88 於 8/8/08 11:48 AM 發表
Hi WorkingMami,

I went to school this morning, so big raining.........

Where r u working at? I know there are some Shuttle buses from  Kwong Yuen Est to MGK, TST ,Wanchai & Central. It's quite conve ...

34#
發表於 08-8-8 18:19 |只看該作者
Hi WorkingMami,

My daughter had a nap for 2 hrs after school. BUt today she's a bit disappointed as they didn't go outside.

If you want to take MTR to Kowloon tong, you may consider taking a mini bus to Shatin KCR/ or buses outside the school to City One KCR. I think it may be more easy to manage the time.

原文章由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-8 14:49 發表
Hi AA88,

It was heavy rain this morning and we had got wet. Yesterday, I got a bus to Kln Tong but it took 50 min (traffic jam before the tunnel). Today I got another bus to Shatin and then took MTR  ...

35#
發表於 08-8-11 00:17 |只看該作者
Hi AA8,

Thank you for your advice and I will try it tomorrow. By the way, my daughter has got the "ooi Kei School song" from her friend and she said that they need to sing the song at the parents' night. Does your daughter want it to prepare? If yes, please pm your email address to me and then I will send it to you.  

原文章由 AA88 於 8/8/08 06:19 PM 發表
Hi WorkingMami,

My daughter had a nap for 2 hrs after school. BUt today she's a bit disappointed as they didn't go outside.

If you want to take MTR to Kowloon tong, you may consider taking a mini bu ...

36#
發表於 08-8-11 08:58 |只看該作者
Hi WorkingMami,

Please check PM. Thanks!

原文章由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-11 00:17 發表
Hi AA8,

Thank you for your advice and I will try it tomorrow. By the way, my daughter has got the "ooi Kei School song" from her friend and she said that they need to sing the song at the parents' n ...

37#
發表於 08-8-11 16:32 |只看該作者
Hi AA88,

Please check email. Thanks.

原文章由 AA88 於 8/11/08 08:58 AM 發表
Hi WorkingMami,

Please check PM. Thanks!

38#
發表於 08-8-12 23:21 |只看該作者
Dear WorkingMani,

I want The School Song too. Would you please sent it to me?
原文章由 WorkingMami 於 08-8-11 00:17 發表
Hi AA8,

Thank you for your advice and I will try it tomorrow. By the way, my daughter has got the "ooi Kei School song" from her friend and she said that they need to sing the song at the parents' n ...

39#
發表於 08-8-14 00:16 |只看該作者
Dear Cathngai,

Sorry for my late reply. Please send me your email address and then I will send to you immediately.

WorkingMami

原文章由 cathngai 於 8/12/08 11:21 PM 發表
Dear WorkingMani,

40#
發表於 08-8-14 00:26 |只看該作者
Dear Cathngai,

Please check pm. Thanks.

WorkingMami

原文章由 cathngai 於 8/12/08 11:21 PM 發表
Dear WorkingMani,

‹ 上一主題|下一主題