教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Beacon Hill or ICS??
樓主: MomMom
go

Beacon Hill or ICS?? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-6-10 12:46 |只看該作者

Re: Beacon Hill or ICS??

Hi creammy,

Mr. Page told the parents about this at the presentation early this year. Yet he said renovation in the near future is unlikely, so the new students can still choose between Perth Street and Rose Street.

The school website also says, "The school is due for redevelopment before 2006. The Perth Street campus will then house a facility capable of accommodating the school as one entity."

Jokey2828

42#
發表於 04-6-10 13:08 |只看該作者

The information is very useful. Thanks a lot.

Do you know what sort of questions they will ask in the interview? I want to know in advance so that I can practise with my son.

And for backup, what other international school will you recommend me to apply? Do you have website for it?

Sorry to have so many questions to ask.

Thanks!

43#
發表於 04-6-14 10:26 |只看該作者

Hi ChunMaMa,

Don't worry. ESF only assesses a child's speaking and listening ability in English during the interview. The children will go independently to another room in small groups of eight without the parents' company. They will be asked to play, listen to stories and draw a picture. The teachers will carry out the assessment through observation. So I think there is no need to make any preparation though good English is essential.

Honestly, I don't know too much about international schools. I dare not give you inaccurate information.

Jokey2828

44#
發表於 04-6-14 16:09 |只看該作者

Hi ChunMaMa,

I think there must have been a little problem with the BK web and therefore this topic did not show up on the top of the page.

Re-posted for your information.

Jokey2828

45#
發表於 04-6-15 13:10 |只看該作者

Jokey2828

Thank you very much.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題