醒目開學勳章

21#
發表於 08-2-26 19:21 |只看該作者
hi overview

好多謝你回答我的問題,但我都好想知多D,例如讀書,生活,工作....我要求唔係好高thanks

22#
發表於 08-3-7 03:37 |只看該作者
Here is my experience:

I got married with my husband who is a canadian on Oct, 2006, then we applied for the permanent resident card on Feb 2007, in the meantime, you can apply working permit in order to find a job, but it will take you about 6-8 months for the working permit, I got my working permit on Oct 2007 and luckily, i find a job immediately, and in early march, i got my permanent resident card, so the whole process ( for spouse ) is around 1 year.  

here , canada ( i 'm in Toronto ), the lifestyle is a bit different from hk, let's say from the working side,. as I'm working in a US based company, most of my colleagues are foreigners,. u know in hk, during lunch, i used to go for dim sum, japanese food with my colleague, yet here most of my colleagues ( even my boss ) will pack lunch..they normally like to stay home or do some gorcery shopping during weekend.  So you will find a bit bored at the begining.

another issue here is the tax is high, yet nearly all the medicial costs are cover by the govt.  e.g. I 'm pregnant for 21 weeks now, and all my examinations, doctor visit, ultrasound, blood test...etc are all cover by the govt.  

It is true that it is not that easy to find a " good" pay job here, but not difficult to find a job, as long as you dont compare your salary to hk, then i guess is ok =)

23#
發表於 08-3-7 15:02 |只看該作者
但係好多時係加拿大搵工都話要有Canadian Experience.
我有個仔2 ,年尾要過去喇,吾知搵吾搵野做好

原文章由 Torontolim 於 08-3-7 03:37 發表
Here is my experience:

I got married with my husband who is a canadian on Oct, 2006, then we applied for the permanent resident card on Feb 2007, in the meantime, you can apply working permit in orde ...

24#
發表於 08-3-7 23:28 |只看該作者
Yes, most of the job need experience, but some of them dont, just like mine =)

25#
發表於 08-3-13 18:06 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題