教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 怎樣取捨/選擇兼收位定係早期訓練中心?? ...
樓主: AliceC
go

怎樣取捨/選擇兼收位定係早期訓練中心?? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-4-16 23:53 |只看該作者

Re: 怎樣取捨/選擇兼收位定係早期訓練中心??

HelenMrs.Lau
妳的小寶寶才兩歲多,請快為他做早期訓練,這樣可幫助他,令他快些「追」回來!政府的資源又有限、又沒有多大幫助的,找協康會或其他私人機構。妳要相信自己一定能為小寶寶作最好的選擇。為了他,妳一定做得到的!

22#
發表於 04-4-17 11:01 |只看該作者

fish-fish:
我仔仔現在接受緊協康會早期訓練,已經返左幾個月喇,在這段時間真的覺得有進步,希望他能快些「追」回來吧!9月將會返特殊幼兒中心,希望可以在這裡再學多些啦∼∼∼

23#
發表於 04-4-18 18:29 |只看該作者

Hi, I hope I can give you some advices...

In Integrated Child Care Center, there is a special trained teacher to teach your child.  However, when you concern about therapist, there is only services from speech therapist regularly only.  There is no active occupational / physiotherapist services.  Therefore, you have to think about what is the main problems of your child, how severe is the problem, and which discipline/ professional is best for your son.  If your son only needs special teacher and speech therapist, ICCC is ok.  On the other hand, if your son needs OT or PT, EETC is better.

24#
發表於 04-4-27 15:32 |只看該作者

我想問下以下2間幼兒園的兼收位,那一間會好些呢?

基督教服務處觀塘幼兒園
東華三院陳(日)嫻幼兒園(位於秀茂坪村)

Thanks.

25#
發表於 04-4-28 00:26 |只看該作者

All mammy here

Just want to know how u find out your child had a
problem!!  My son will be 22mths old, and I was thinking to send him to the child care centre!!  But after a trial for three days, the teacher said to me that they cant take care of my child as they think he might be over active, and advised me to bring him to the MCH centre to have a test.  I already make an appointment, but
just want to know if they could commend a child
just 22mths old??  I'm so worry!!

26#
發表於 04-4-28 21:21 |只看該作者

My son also found to have problems below three years old.  Early detection is better, start trianing earlier will be good.  Although my son also has problems, he is improving.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題