搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 協和(下午)如何?15分入嗎?
樓主: claralee
go

協和(下午)如何?15分入嗎? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-12-5 22:08 |只看該作者
Hi Kary,

I also heard that the academic standard of Heep Woh PM is quite higher than that of the AM section.  However, I don't think it will affect too much on the outcome of the Secondary School Allocation.  You may wish to visit their websites to see the results for reference.

My child has graduated from HWAM this year and admitted by one of the English secondary schools in YTM net.  During his studies in HWAM, he was very happy and felt enjoyable.  All teachers are nice and sincere.  Even the principal Ms. Mok, she is also a very responsible and kind person.  In the rainy days, I can see principal Mok and some of the deans and teachers hold umbrellas to assist students to get on the school bus. (avoid them to get wet)

Regarding the work (assignments) load, I think it is reasonable.  If your child can work independently, she/he must also have sufficient time for revision and participating in the extra-curricula activities offered by the School.

I hope your son will enjoy in studying in HWAM.

22#
發表於 07-12-5 23:33 |只看該作者

Heep Woh

原文章由 jenjenlch 於 07-12-5 22:08 發表
Hi Kary,

I also heard that the academic standard of Heep Woh PM is quite higher than that of the AM section.  However, I don't think it will affect too much on the outcome of the Secondary School All ...

Hi, jenjenlch

Do you know why the school bus/ private car/taxi can't reach to the school (uphill) and can just get off at Prince Road West?  I think it will be so trouble when it is rainy day.

Thanks

23#
發表於 07-12-6 19:46 |只看該作者
原文章由 IRIS_LEUNG 於 07-12-5 23:33 發表

Hi, jenjenlch

Do you know why the school bus/ private car/taxi can't reach to the school (uphill) and can just get off at Prince Road West?  I think it will be so trouble when it is rainy day.

Hi Iris,

I think it is because of the technical and parking problems.  The playground is used for students to queue up and there is no more spaces for parking of school buses and school bus's turning.  Besides, there is another school located in the lower part of the hill side.  If all HW students get on/off at the campus, it will make their neighbour inconvenience.

24#
發表於 07-12-7 00:00 |只看該作者
原文章由 jenjenlch 於 07-12-6 19:46 發表

Hi Iris,

I think it is because of the technical and parking problems.  The playground is used for students to queue up and there is no more spaces for parking of school buses and school bus's turni ...

Hi jenjenlch,

Thank you for your reply.

25#
發表於 07-12-10 23:33 |只看該作者
原文章由 claralee 於 07-12-5 13:42 發表
yin 媽咪:
   我考慮祟真,禮賢及塘宣(如果收),但需要交學費,而且我有兩名小朋友,若果協和是ok的話,我也會選協和,所以我才提出這問題,究竟協和師生質素,學生學習情況如何,協和是否沒有以前那麼好.不過,我個人認為祟真 ...

Hi Clara,
Thanks for your comment.
Same. If 協和ok, 我較大機會選協和, 因不用交學費!
Anyway, for 崇真, 據我所聞所見, (現正在崇真讀幼稚園) language should be better 及較為活動. 而協和應較為傳统 . 其實我較愛活動教學, 但崇真要給學費, 派位result又好像與協和差不多,所以不知點選.

其他協和PM家長, 請問協和教學方式是否很傳统? Please comment, thank you very much!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題