用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 勝負只在十分之錯
樓主: vesley
go

勝負只在十分之錯

發表於 07-11-27 14:53 |顯示全部帖子
In the  70-80 century, all the parants need to wait for a long queue to get applications form and all the kids need to take Is this fair ?

你令我想起小時候阿媽帶着我考遍名校, maryknoll, st mary.....還記得同場的女孩子百般武藝,會芭蕾舞又唸英詩,我只是普通家庭,小小五歲的我自覺被比下去....... 雖然如此,但阿媽沒有給我壓力,當年沒有考到什麼名校,依然愉快成長....

之後我再沒機會到這些 ”名校”,因我只得一個囝囝,但那紅磚屋內的佈置及佐敦校園內的小小聖母像依然記憶猶新,伴隨的還有父母為我奔波找尋好學校的一遍苦心,至今感激 --- 去年,囝囝考小一,我們亦同樣奔波失眠,為的同樣是給囝囝一個較好的學習環境,70年代baby boom,每個家庭最少三個孩子,我想信當年競爭不比現在小,所以公平與否我不敢說,作為父母只是為子女盡一點力,不論結果如何,我們所作的,小朋友會知道,會記得,不要給自己,給小朋友壓力,盡力而為,很多因素我們都不能控制啊! 入了小一還只是開始呢!

祝願所有08小一生入到心儀學校!

原文章由 matthewdad 於 07-11-27 07:40 硐表
The existing system is not the best but I think it is very diversify:
1. DSS or private school - they can select based on any creteris they like... old girls, donation, examinations ..etc. I know some ...

發表於 07-11-27 15:10 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 dsm 於 07-11-27 14:53 硐表
In the  70-80 century, all the parants need to wait for a long queue to get applications form and all the kids need to take Is this fair ?

你令我想起小時候阿媽帶着我考遍名校, maryknoll, st mary..... ...

看完dsm的分享, 真的寫進我的心裡, 是我們這班小師弟妹家長的寫照, 希望大家不要只看著現在的結果, 小一才只是個開始  

martse

發表於 07-11-27 15:29 |顯示全部帖子
Maybe Father and Mother have not give the presure on the kids. But when we carry that go to interview. They will konw that. They will see and hear. They will think why the other kids can do that best. Why they can dance or sing or speak a good English. But I can't. I have not sick, but I need take a leave from school and need go to see a so many unknow face ? Why each time when I go to new school . My Mother will ask me " You must need smile , You must speak loudly , You must answer all question. You must ..............." so many thing. That is persure. That persure is come from the Father and Mother. That presure is come from their action.  The kids is know that. They know to compare.

If you want your kids can go to band 1 school. Start on K1 or early, let the kids go to study that band 1 KG. Otherwise, you and your kids will have a 3 years happy life (K1 to K3). And 6 years UNHAPPY life (P1 to P6).

原文章由 dsm 於 07-11-27 14:53 硐表

你令我想起小時候阿媽帶着我考遍名校, maryknoll, st mary..... ...

發表於 07-11-27 17:23 |顯示全部帖子
入得來討論的各位家長都係愛子深切,事實上,每個家長都真係勞心勞力,無論,子女入讀邊間學校,都冇損父母對子女的愛。

我覺得,唔好同人比較啦,別人唔成熟,成日show off咪有得佢,最緊要自己仔女健康快樂。

至於公平呢個問題,真係冇人識界定何謂公平。坦白講,我係有神論者,但係我好清楚自己唔係果種可以虔誠既教徒,我份人好自我主心。但我依然循正常途徑返慕道班及領洗,為的是多5分。我同天主講:我直認我唔係真心入教,你唔好怪我,相反你應該體諒我,我e+為左個仔出賣自己的靈魂,你應該要讚賞我係好母親!

你覺得我呢個做法對真正的教徒公平嗎?傻的都知唔公平!不過,父母為左自己兒女,往往都係義無反顧!

無論你的子女讀咩學校,每一位父母都係值得尊重,各位要肯定自己的價值,唔好為呢d事唔開心。

人為的社會就未必有公平,不過呢,上天有眼,祂應該公平。我地20分,抽唔到LS,但我會接受祂的安排

發表於 07-11-27 17:34 |顯示全部帖子
I agree too

1st就算有20分都未必抽到, 到2nd都要再抽, 不過1st時都比人多左個機會抽, 咪當抵左羅, 我都冇抽獎命, 抽到機會好低, 唉, 唯有慳d等個女讀私校啦, 讀左書係一生受惠既

原文章由 andrewpapa 於 07-11-27 13:55 硐表
Agree with fishmum

其實個Lucky draw裏無分名校不名枚, 係計你同學校有幾多連繫.  同你是否第一次參加抽price.  若果不計這些, 那用甚麼來計先後.  難道真的random draw所有學校? 到時2萬幾人抽St paul co-ed? 2萬 ...

發表於 07-11-27 18:03 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for all the sharing and care.
Actually , I am fine and I will keep on going for the Mark 6.

I am just trying to share a view for what I have Experience.Those backgrounded person always gets benefit.

Special thanks for:
w-y 王國長老 #24
佢都唔清唔楚就亂 comment.
本人當年就讀之小學, 係因為該校原址要清拆, 新校址要跨區, 故校方決定 "暫時" 停辦, 直至物色到更合適新校址就會復辦. 並非因為收生不足.

dsm #41 is very dear .

From one of the papa:
如果自已處於弱勢, 當然喊不公平, 但換轉係在優勢, 你會點? 還說不公平?
AS we are 處於弱勢, 當然喊不公平,so I am sharing my view with those處於弱勢, if u are 處於優勢, u can keep on picking your best .THank you!  

For mathew Dad,
I feel sick .
First U are telling me BAD SCHOOL
second, U are telling me not mature?
THird, U are telling me unhealthy family?
U ARE VERY FUNNY.
Please go to the benefial party,I am afraid my title is not your cup of tea to share feels.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

[ 本文章最後由 vesley 於 07-11-27 18:10 編輯 ]

發表於 07-11-27 22:21 |顯示全部帖子
我地20分,抽唔到LS,但我會接受祂的安排

都是20分, 去年我們報了深水埗一條龍男校, 抽唔中, 晴天霹靂, 我雖接受祂安排, 但兩公婆都成個禮拜瞓唔着, 故對失意於 lucky draw 的家長, 這心情十分理解!

昨天我先生回來跟我說, 有同事抽中 st mary, 高興過升職, 他還在嘆息去年為何我們沒有被抽中, 可想而知仍有點唏噓, 縱是如此, 不該影響我們對子女的信心, 應盡快收拾心情, 謀而後動, 為第二三輪努力, 加油加油 :) :) :)  

原文章由 gracechung 於 07-11-27 17:23 硐表
入得來討論的各位家長都係愛子深切,事實上,每個家長都真係勞心勞力,無論,子女入讀邊間學校,都冇損父母對子女的愛。

我覺得,唔好同人比較啦,別人唔成熟,成日show off咪有得佢,最緊要自己仔女健康快樂。

至於公平呢個問題,真係 ...