密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 維多利亞(何文田)國際幼兒園 有冇人覺得何文田維多利亞好嫁?
樓主: JensenMom
go

有冇人覺得何文田維多利亞好嫁?

發表於 09-12-4 10:50 |顯示全部帖子
宏媽 , Momotat and Radiomama,

I'm so happy to find some parents from Victoria HMT...seems like not many parents of this kindergarten post on BK.

My girl just got accepted into K1 Eng/PTH class and I am still unsure if I should let her go to this school as she is a very active and independent (always prefer to do things herself and don't listen to instructions). I am most concerned about the emotional control and discipline aspects. Does the school pay much attention to these areas or mainly language skills?

Appreciate your sharing of experience!!

原帖由 Momotat 於 08-3-11 18:16 發表
Ewongmum,

Maybe I can also share my experience with you as my son is studying K1 Eng/PTH class at HMT Victoria.

I mainly communicate with my son in Cantonese, but will also spend some time with hi ...

發表於 09-12-10 12:39 |顯示全部帖子
happybilly,

嘻嘻,據我所知,您address的呢三位,我們的小朋友都升了班,不在維幼唸書的了!
英普班對小朋友的語文訓練好好,不少英粵班的同學在k2 or k3 時都會轉入英普班。
老師絕對會跟進&處理行為偏差的小朋友,會與小孩及家長善意傾談。不過一般的活潑好動老師不會太壓抑。outing時七嘴八舌,個個都好多說話的。
但無宗教背景,不會太"德育"。
最後請留意這是ib candidate school,考傳統名校的話要留心。

原帖由 happybilly 於 09-12-4 10:50 發表
宏媽 , Momotat and Radiomama,

I'm so happy to find some parents from Victoria HMT...seems like not many parents of this kindergarten post on BK.

My girl just got accepted into K1 Eng/PTH class and  ...

發表於 09-12-12 01:22 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Radiomama,
How do you think about Creative Primary's KG?  I'm comparing these two KGs.  They're running IB system and I think the teaching approach is more or less the same...
Thx!

發表於 09-12-12 15:08 |顯示全部帖子
ILBC,

維記:
~英語較強
~校舍設施較新和靚
~學費貴些
~IB PYP課程(candidate)
~老師學歷理想
~每班25-28位學生左右, 一中一英(全時間在課室的)班主任, 另有一位助教
~工友好友善(PN及K1學生的照顧好好)
~茶點有護士姐姐設定, 食用不錯

啟思附幼:
~母語為主
~校舍較大, 有outdoor, 但要上落樓梯及課室設備較舊
~學費平一點
~活動教學, 但幼稚園不一定是PYP課程

當年我也有報啟思附幼, 但好快放棄了offer.  對不起, 我也許太偏幫維幼, 不過自己既然選了她, 當然是喜歡這學校多一點.

原帖由 ILBC 於 09-12-12 01:22 發表
Hi Radiomama,
How do you think about Creative Primary's KG?  I'm comparing these two KGs.  They're running IB system and I think the teaching approach is more or less the same...
Thx!

發表於 09-12-14 09:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Radiomama,

Thanks for your sharing!

Can you tell us which primary schools your kid's classmates have gone to? Apart from VSA, which schools accepted most students from Victoria HMT? How about ESF?

:)  Thanks!!

原帖由 Radiomama 於 09-12-10 12:39 發表
happybilly,

嘻嘻,據我所知,您address的呢三位,我們的小朋友都升了班,不在維幼唸書的了!
英普班對小朋友的語文訓練好好,不少英粵班的同學在k2 or k3 時都會轉入英普班。
老師絕對會跟進&處理行為偏差的小朋友,會與小孩及 ...

發表於 09-12-15 09:31 |顯示全部帖子
happybilly,

For the classmates of my boy, they are still in K3 and the primary school allocation has not yet completed, therefore no idea right now.

For the international school, there are 5 classmates changed to Shatin Junior, RC and Yew Chung for year one this year (including my son).  And some more students in other classes go to SIS and Beacon Hill etc.

原帖由 happybilly 於 09-12-14 09:41 發表
Hi Radiomama,

Thanks for your sharing!

Can you tell us which primary schools your kid's classmates have gone to? Apart from VSA, which schools accepted most students from Victoria HMT? How about ESF ...

發表於 10-1-10 22:56 |顯示全部帖子
小女從前年十月開始在HG CAMPUS 上playgroup, 之後有幸入到pn...

老實講, 可能我對其他幼稚園了解不多, 特別是kt 0既幼稚園. 而我希望小女在幼稚園階段是快樂的時光, 並不希望每天要花很多時間在功課和測驗方面....

當初pn是考了lh 和victoria.  說實在, 當初覺得每個月要繳交差不多$4400學費, 是有點兒過高, 但是當你孩子上學後, 你發覺學校給孩子的資源和配套. 實在是可以說是物超所值.

首先, 每班有3個老師, 一個外語老師, 一個廣東話老師和一個助教.另外有多個嬸嬸照顧小朋友的所需.

他們會以每個小朋友的所需作出發點... 在初初的幾個月, 很多小朋友還沒介片, 可能其他學校會要求家長盡快介片, 或繼續用片... 但維記不會強迫介片與否... 因為他們認為小朋友要開始上學已經是一個大衝擊, 若果再加上要介片, 可能會對小朋友有打擊.

所以佢0地不會強迫介片, 只會根據每個小朋友的情況從序漸進, 全部都會以鼓勵形式進行.所以佢0的同學仔都會很快完成介片這使命.

每天上學時, 小囡在學校門口便會不顧一切地衝入學校, 連頭也不回, 所以我都好驚訝學校對女兒吸引力. 但發現基本上每個小朋友也是一樣...