0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-8-6 16:03 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

3#
發表於 07-8-6 17:25 |只看該作者
Hi:

I've asked the same questions to my son's piano teacher before.  She said that if buy Grand Piano Kawaii is better
than Yamaha. But if  buy Upright Piano Yamaha is better.

Just for your reference.

4#
發表於 07-8-6 17:38 |只看該作者
原文章由 ming2 於 07-8-6 16:03 發表

dobbybabie

K3 and K5兩個都係日本裝,而k5就比k3 高少少(3cm more),同埋K5個hammer係兩層絨0既,所以K5彈出黎0既聲應該會比K3靚d添...

不過如果你本身budget 都預左買K5(即係有約四萬六左右),咁你不妨 ...

其實買kawai(日本製),一係買平既(都要接近三萬),一係就買最貴(k8,都係五萬幾,如果搵agent 買),買中間個d 我就會覺得唔係好值。我自己用緊k8-as,佢俾到我既野都值佢呢個價錢,如果用相同價錢去買部歐洲琴,可能只係最低型號,而且自己唔係好想用咁多心機去保養一部歐洲琴。好似似家,落晒雨就肉痛。

5#
發表於 07-8-7 12:57 |只看該作者
I have 2 kids of 5 yr and 3 yr now and the elder one started playing for 2 months. I intend to buy a piano at home for him to practice. Although the elder one seems very interested now, I just concern whether he can keep the passion long. One of my friends, who is a piano teacher, advise me to buy Kawai rather than Yamaha, she said the quality of both brands (Japan origin) are comparable but Yamaha is more expensive due to promotion cost. As I am totally new to this area and I would like to take more advise before making the decision. It looks to me that it costs ~50-60K for a moderate quality and 30K for a low model. May I have your professional views here?

My husband is an extremely conservative man and he inclined to buy a lower model now and replace to higher one several years later when the kids grown up and confirmed their commitment to this interest. Also, he said our kids are still small and may cause mechanical damage to the piano in their daily activities. What do you think? Thanks a million.

6#
發表於 07-8-7 14:13 |只看該作者
Dear Geoffrey Mon,

I would like to share our experience.

My daughter start to learn piona at 4years old. I buyer a cheaper Yamaha (made in 印尼). When she 6 years old. She take the exmination (G4/110). The exminater some comment was she miss some note. I discuss with her teacher may be she is too young and she can't handle the grand piano.

After that, I change a new piano to her (kawai K8as). I trade in the old piano $7000. The touch of Kawai is heavy than the Yamaha. At the begining, our daughter practices 30mins only. Because the keyboard is very heavy similar the grand piona. After 1.5months she back to normal.

Last year, she took the G7 exmination and will take the G8 exmination on Sept.  

So I think your son still too young. If you feel they are quite talent, you should buy the better one for them. Also, the price on the second hand market is not bad (keep the orignal invoice). If you are not sure, you can buyer a second hand or new china piano(lowest modle). But the trade in price is low. All is depend on your buget.

Fung Ying

原文章由 Geoffrey-mom 於 07-8-7 12:57 發表
I have 2 kids of 5 yr and 3 yr now and the elder one started playing for 2 months. I intend to buy a piano at home for him to practice. Although the elder one seems very interested now, I just co ...

7#
發表於 07-8-7 19:19 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽

8#
發表於 07-8-7 20:42 |只看該作者
原文章由 ming2 於 07-8-7 19:19 發表

Geoffrey-mom

其實小朋友係咪真係會cost mechanical demage to the piano,呢個就好睇你地點樣教佢去保護個琴架姐....我屋企有唔少樂器係度,而我個鋼琴亦係冇油壓蓋0既...不過touch wood講句,我兩個囡囡從 ...

Agree with ming2. 無理由因為驚整爛/整花而買部無咁好既琴~~~~

老實講, 我最初買琴時都驚細仔玩時會整花部琴, 亦有諗過買部平少少, 咁整花左都無咁肉痛. 不過我老公話無理由因為怕整花部琴而買部差d既比囡囡, 最後都買左部貴d高model d既琴.

當然, 我地不斷教對仔女要愛惜部琴, 教細仔玩時要去另一處玩, 遠離部琴等等........

9#
發表於 07-8-8 15:02 |只看該作者
Dear All,
Thanks to all your comments. Personally I agreed to all of you on the issue of damages, but the fact is my kids always “kill” their toys, books, puzzles etc. no matter how I talk to them, anyway, they improved a bit as they get older now.
Btw, I got a price list from my friend on Kawai piano, the cheapest one K-18E cost over $30K whilst the K8-AS cost ~$70K, could you kindly advise where I can find a cheaper and reliable piano shop or agent.
Thanks again.
Geoffreymom

10#
發表於 07-8-8 17:32 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽

11#
發表於 07-8-8 22:27 |只看該作者
原文章由 dobbybabie 於 07-8-6 11:54 發表
我想買過部鋼琴俾個9歲個仔, 最近睇中Kawal部K3 & K5,
但就猶豫緊唔知邊部好?阿仔本身鍾意K3, 但我又覺得K5好似
抵D喎 , 所以想問問各位的高見

*另外, 邊度買價錢可以相宜D呢???

多謝 ...

http://www.kawaius.com/
以上網址可以check倒kawai琴資料,出廠年份等資料你可以用seal.no.去check
如果你真係會去琴倉買,你一定要在買前睇清楚琴內seal.no.,上網check清楚先好考慮呀!!琴行永遠最安全,但如果想平D就緊記要小心D啊!!

12#
發表於 07-8-21 01:10 |只看該作者
ming2 ,thank to you comments .i bought last one kawai  
k80e as last week ,it volume vevry nice.
  thank .

13#
發表於 07-8-21 02:10 |只看該作者
簽名被屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題