教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Gymboree & KinderU
發新帖
查看: 2636|回覆: 8
go

Gymboree & KinderU [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-7-26 14:53 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Gymboree & KinderU

Which is better?  Or any other playgroup suggestion?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-7-26 15:19 |只看該作者
原文章由 hahasze 於 07-7-26 14:53 發表
Gymboree & KinderU

Which is better?  Or any other playgroup suggestion?

I think as the emphasis of these two playgroups are quite different, it's hard to tell which one is better. It depends on what you want. For kinderU, I think you've to buy their concenpt of using Glenn Doman. While for Gymboree, it's the kind of playgroup encourge your kid to explore and promote their motor skill. But for the adm, I definitely think Gymboree is much more friendly and flexible.

3#
發表於 07-7-26 16:30 |只看該作者
兩個playgroup完全唔同架
我個女現在summer番gymboree
好好玩架,又學到野
佢好鍾意:loveliness:
桐桐於9月20日出世 歡迎參觀桐桐的網頁

4#
發表於 07-7-26 16:39 |只看該作者
Thanks hoeve & annamjyeung.  I'll bring my 9-months old boy to Gymboree trial class this Sunday and see if it is suitable.

annamjyeung: What is Glenn Doman?

5#
發表於 07-7-26 16:47 |只看該作者
原文章由 hahasze 於 07-7-26 16:39 發表
Thanks hoeve & annamjyeung.  I'll bring my 9-months old boy to Gymboree trial class this Sunday and see if it is suitable.

glenn doman is one of the fore runners for right brain education. i attended the seminar at kinder u, quite interesting.
www.kinderu.org

i attended a number of trial classes:
JWT- unstructured class,like an air-conditioned playground
kinderoo - good mix; equipment a little bit old
kindermusik - music focus. too many people in class
my musikbox - good instructor & curriculum.

i joined my musik box

6#
發表於 07-7-26 17:37 |只看該作者
原文章由 hahasze 於 07-7-26 16:39 發表

My daughter joined the class in Gymboree since she was 9 months (level 2). She is promoted to level 5 now and we'll have our lesson on Sunday morning.

7#
發表於 07-7-27 12:55 |只看該作者
annamjyeung: have ur girl taken other classes otherthan the core class in Gymboree?  I may try the music class soon.

swongsk: Thanks for your advise.  Initially, I would like to try Kindermusik too, but learnt that it is too many people in a class.  I may consider other music school lu.

Hey, have u guys brought ur BB to those language schools?  e.g. 山東 or U-Kids?

8#
發表於 07-7-28 23:28 |只看該作者
:loveliness:

9#
發表於 07-7-30 12:41 |只看該作者
原文章由 hahasze 於 07-7-27 12:55 發表
annamjyeung: have ur girl taken other classes otherthan the core class in Gymboree?  I may try the music class soon.

swongsk: Thanks for your advise.  Initially, I would like to try Kindermusi ...

I've tried their music class and art class. The music class conducted by Teacher Irene is good and she knows how to motivate the kids. However, my daughter didn't like it as the room was a bit crowd with more than 10 pairs of parent and kids. For the art class, the class size is much smaller. The kids will play dough, make two art work, have snack, story and playing time. My girl enjoyed the lesson. I'm still considering whether to switch to art class when my daughter attends PN class.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題