密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 SPN's parents
查看: 27376|回覆: 298
go

SPN's parents

發表於 07-7-3 16:11 |顯示全部帖子
Hi SPN parents,

I have opened a new thread as we no longer can post anymore messages in the old SPN's mami thread!  Hope u can start your SPN discussion here after BK had changed their message board format...  Thanks a lot!  :) :)
HELLO!

貢獻勳章

發表於 07-7-3 16:25 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 fatping1 於 07-7-3 16:11 發表
Hi SPN parents,

I have opened a new thread as we no longer can post anymore messages in the old SPN's mami thread!  Hope u can start your SPN discussion here after BK had changed their message ...

Support !!
[img]http://forum.baby-kingdom.

發表於 07-7-3 16:57 |顯示全部帖子
KaHeiBaBa,

Hi!  Nice to meet u again!  I would like to ask if we have to stick name tag on the socks & underwear of my daughter?  I have to get prepared for my daughter N1 class which will begin on Aug4... thanks!  :)
HELLO!

發表於 07-7-4 00:08 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, fatping1, glad to learn that you have start a new thread.  However, it is quite odd that we are not allowed to keep on with the old SPN's Mami thread.  I wonder if we can ask BK to keep the old SPN's Mami thread as it contains a lot of useful information of N1 and the development of our little girls at school.
BB_Bo_Bo

發表於 07-7-4 00:27 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 BB_Bo_Bo 於 07-7-4 00:08 發表
Hi, fatping1, glad to learn that you have start a new thread.  However, it is quite odd that we are not allowed to keep on with the old SPN's Mami thread.  I wonder if we can ask BK to keep the o ...

I think u can save the old thread SPN's mami as your favorite personal thread so u can still read it from time to time... but we can't post any new messages there la... i don't know what happened to BK after they have changed the new format / interface....
HELLO!

發表於 07-7-4 01:19 |顯示全部帖子
I guess BK may remove the old SPN's Mami topic permanently when it sinks to the bottom of forum - as there will not be any 'new' responses.  Try search some rather old threads of SPN, SPK and you can't find any of these old topics.  I don't know why but maybe the topics have already been removed.
BB_Bo_Bo

貢獻勳章

發表於 07-7-4 03:34 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 fatping1 於 07-7-3 16:57 發表
KaHeiBaBa,

Hi!  Nice to meet u again!  I would like to ask if we have to stick name tag on the socks & underwear of my daughter?  I have to get prepared for my daughter N1 class which will beg ...

唔駛喎 !! :

至於校服、書包 ....... 等等, 等開0左學先向學校買(name tag)都未遲 !!

發表於 07-7-4 13:39 |顯示全部帖子
KaiHeiBaBa,

Thanks for your reply... I had bought the name tags from StuckonYou, those are easy to iron & stick on the clothes..  but there are no Chinese name on those name tags, is that okay?  
HELLO!

發表於 07-7-5 17:02 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,
Glad to know u here.
My daughter is going to be N1 student in Aug.
Can anyone tell me the teachers response towards taking leave gor travelling on boards.(Just 1-2 days)

Thanks!

Fiona
原文章由 fatping1 於 07-7-4 13:39 發表
KaiHeiBaBa,

Thanks for your reply... I had bought the name tags from StuckonYou, those are easy to iron & stick on the clothes..  but there are no Chinese name on those name tags, is that okay?  

貢獻勳章

發表於 07-7-6 00:35 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 fatping1 於 07-7-4 13:39 發表
KaiHeiBaBa,

fatping1,

我諗冇問題0卦 ?? 不過個人認為, 都係有"中文名"會好 D !!

KaHeiBaBa

* 剛知道可免費上網(札幌京王酒店), 當然要上0黎 BK 望一望啦, will back to HK on 11 July !!

[ 本文章最後由 KaHeiBaBa 於 07-7-6 00:42 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

發表於 07-7-6 10:51 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 fionawys 於 07-7-5 17:02 發表
Hi,
Glad to know u here.
My daughter is going to be N1 student in Aug.
Can anyone tell me the teachers response towards taking leave gor travelling on boards.(Just 1-2 days)

Thanks!

Fiona

Hi Fiona,

Sister Koo does not encourge kids to take leave for travelling, but she and the teachers don't have negative attitude towards this.  Feel free to do so in the nursery stage.  Sister Joanna in primary school strongly criticizes this.

發表於 07-7-6 12:19 |顯示全部帖子
Mrs Wong,
Thanks!
Fiona
原文章由 Mrs.Wong 於 07-7-6 10:51 發表

Hi Fiona,

Sister Koo does not encourge kids to take leave for travelling, but she and the teachers don't have negative attitude towards this.  Feel free to do so in the nursery stage.  Sis ...

發表於 07-7-6 12:19 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all SPN parent,

I am considering if I will apply SPN for my girl next year who is now near 16 months or wait until she can go to SPK.

I would like to ask if:
1. SPN/SPK can use 學券?
2. Why you choose SPN but not SPK?
3. What are the main reasons you chose SPN but not others?
4. When should I submit application for my girl?
5. When will be the interview period?

Thanks a lot and wish your kids enjoy their study life in SPN and really impressed by your team spirit in helping each other via BK.

Cheers

發表於 07-7-6 13:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,
Glad to find this topic~

I didn't log in to BK for few weeks and have found today it's changed a lot.  I couldn't log in with my previous name and have started a new one.

Anyway, my girl will start n1 at SPN next month, hope everything will be fine and smooth

Nice to meet all of you here!

[ 本文章最後由 jdepp 於 07-7-6 13:49 編輯 ]

發表於 07-7-6 13:46 |顯示全部帖子
hi,
my child is also SPN. at n1a.
May Peace of god be with you and your family

發表於 07-7-6 13:48 |顯示全部帖子
tianachu,

1. SPN/SPK can use 學券? no, not at all.
2. Why you choose SPN but not SPK? because i want my girl to take a full day class while SPK only offer half day classes.
3. What are the main reasons you chose SPN but not others? it's good reputation.
4. When should I submit application for my girl? for SPN, you may apply in end/Feb or early/Mar each year (pls check it with their website later).
5. When will be the interview period? for my experience this year, interview was in May.

原文章由 tianachu 於 07-7-6 12:19 發表
Dear all SPN parent,

I am considering if I will apply SPN for my girl next year who is now near 16 months or wait until she can go to SPK.

I would like to ask if:
1. SPN/SPK can use 學券?

發表於 07-7-6 14:05 |顯示全部帖子
jdepp,

Thanks for your efficient reply.

Cheers,

發表於 07-7-7 23:27 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 tianachu 於 07-7-6 14:05 發表
jdepp,

Thanks for your efficient reply.

Cheers,

tianachu,