教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Kornhill International is worth for your selection
發新帖
查看: 2351|回覆: 9
go

Kornhill International is worth for your selection [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-6-30 15:48 |只看該作者

Kornhill International is worth for your selection

Hi! My son is studying there. I have moved to HK end of last year. From the very beginning, I transferred my son to Kornhill N1 by the reason of they are near my new house. On the other hand, my son is accepted by 3 famous kindergarten for K1 in coming Aug.

Initially, I am not really familiar with their style. Because teacher may not takecare N1 kids as HK traditional one and they will let them play on the playground in the school freely and have exercise by jumping from a cube. It looks not safe enough for our 2 years old baby even have mat ...

But after half year observation, I find their teaching style benefits my son so much. The are responsible teacher with heart. Today, my son can speak fluent English, become more happy, confidence and independent, physically well developed and various knowledges as well. I don't think the "V" kindergarten is better than "Kornhill International" in different aspects such as teacher's quality, teaching, physical training, programme design. Besides, I found that they spent more resources in student works and teaching materials with very reasonable school fees, when compare with some of the well-known kindergarten . For addition, I like their school setting very much, it have spacious class rooms, indoor playground and outdoor mini swimming pool, in summer time, they provide water fun lesson every week. Eventually, I abandon the vacancy of the other kinder la. He will be promoted to Kornhill K1 this year.

Don't overlook this school if you want to find a school which enables your kids have languages and balanced developement practically other than the one only have reputation for primary promotion.
From school information, coming K1 is full already.

The above is my personal feeling and sharing only!

2#
發表於 07-7-3 22:00 |只看該作者
grumpy88,

I'm living in Chaiwan.  My baby will be 2 next year and I need to think of where to let her go for N1.

Can you tell me more of Kornhill N1? Say when did you need to apply for N1 and also info about K1, and how much is the school fee? (Maybe you can PM me about school fee).

Thanks!

3#
發表於 07-7-4 15:37 |只看該作者
grumpy88,

I get very interested with Kornhill Intl having read your passage. As i search from school network, there s one called Kornhill A/C kindergarden but I cant find any called Kornhill International. Is it the one your son studying ??

4#
發表於 07-7-4 16:14 |只看該作者
grumpy88, thanks very much for your sharing.

Actually, my boy is going to start his nursery there this September. The reason for my hubby & me choosing this school is the quality of teachers. Teachers there speak English natively (no matter foreign or Chinese), and the ratio of their nursery class is 1:11. Therefore, there will be 2 class-teachers in the nursery class of maxmium 22 students.

We also like the layout of the school; the indoor playgroup is surrounded by classrooms so that the teachers can keep eyes on students easily. Although the outdoor playgroup is not big and the swimming pool is the mini-type, we think those are already enough & safe for our child.

The school fee of nursery is $3400 monthly, and 11 installments per year. Well, this may be a bit expensive (but absolutely cheaper than "V"). However, both my hubby & I believe that is worthy for our baby.

Hope my sharing may also be useful for some new parents.

5#
發表於 07-7-4 17:00 |只看該作者
I cant find the information about this school. Can anyone give me the full name of the kindergarden.

原文章由 jlyc 於 07-7-4 16:14 發表
grumpy88, thanks very much for your sharing.

Actually, my boy is going to start his nursery there this September. The reason for my hubby & me choosing this school is the quality of teachers.  ...

6#
發表於 07-7-5 11:48 |只看該作者
Please check its website (www.kornhill-edu.com).

7#
發表於 07-7-5 12:08 |只看該作者
thank you so much!Let me hv alook first.

8#
發表於 07-7-6 00:09 |只看該作者
原文章由 wjazzw 於 07-7-3 22:00 發表
grumpy88,

I'm living in Chaiwan.  My baby will be 2 next year and I need to think of where to let her go for N1.

Can you tell me more of Kornhill N1? Say when did you need to apply for N1 a ...

Recent Information:

SCHOOL Time                                   SCHOOL Fees

N1 (am/pm)                                     $3xxx
K1 (am/pm)                                     $3xxx
K1, K2, K3 (9:00-2:00pm)               $3xxx
K3 Bilingual (9:00-4:00pm)              $4xxx

Total 11 months school fees.

If you want to apply 2008 nursery, you can contact the
school around Oct 2007. Or if you want to apply N1 of
2007 you should make an enquiry at 2884 4186 to see
any vacancy now.

They have japanese classes and international classes.  
For upcoming arrangement, they have chinese and
madarin less for K1 to K3.

9#
發表於 07-7-6 00:15 |只看該作者
原文章由 shalalaor 於 07-7-4 15:37 發表
grumpy88,

I get very interested with Kornhill Intl having read your passage. As i search from school network, there s one called Kornhill A/C kindergarden but I cant find any called Kornhill I ...

The school before named kornhill A/C kindergarden, but they changed into international years ago.  I think the one you searched is the same one.  For additional information,
they facilitated web camera in their web site, I can take a look of my kid when he play in the playgound.

10#
發表於 07-7-8 23:01 |只看該作者
http://www.kornhill-edu.com/english/top.asp

我都同個仔仔apply 了此校nursery, 不過因為我仔係12月出世, 所以要我11月才可以有機會interview, 因為9月已收哂人架啦.. unless, 12月前有人退出... 希望有位啦....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題