St. Clare's vs Sacred Heart pm [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-6-26 22:59 |只看該作者

Re: St. Paul's Happy Valley vs St. Clare's vs Sacred Heart pm vs St. Franci

聖士提反女中的公開試成績我從沒見過,不過St Paul Secondary>聖嘉勒>瑪利曼?真想知道壹學堂的資料來源。

yywhk 寫道:

Dear All,

轉載自"壹學堂" for your information ....

問: 請以公開試成績排次:中區聖士提反女中,聖嘉勒,瑪利曼,St Paul Secondary。Band1生,那間機會較大?
by Bach (2007-06-25 12:10)  
答: 聖士提反女中=St Paul Secondary>聖嘉勒>瑪利曼。都屬熱門選擇,又都有聯繫學校,外校生皆不易入。

unquote

But please note that they are talking about the secondary school, not the primary.

22#
發表於 07-6-26 23:10 |只看該作者

話唔定壹學堂個位人兄,是講會考後轉到佢教個間D學生呢.又或者佢"參考"咗之前個學校排名.

leschelems 寫道:
聖士提反女中的公開試成績我從沒見過,不過St Paul Secondary>聖嘉勒>瑪利曼?真想知道壹學堂的資料來源。

[quote]
yywhk 寫道:

Dear All,

轉載自"壹學堂" for your information ....

問: 請以公開試成績排次:中區聖士提反女中,聖嘉勒,瑪利曼,St Paul Secondary。Band1生,那間機會較大?
by Bach (2007-06-25 12:10)  
答: 聖士提反女中=St Paul Secondary>聖嘉勒>瑪利曼。都屬熱門選擇,又都有聯繫學校,外校生皆不易入。

unquote

But please note that they are talking about the secondary school, not the primary.
[/quote]

23#
發表於 07-6-27 14:08 |只看該作者

Information on public exams are usually published in their own school's annual report, in graphic format.  I have read the published results of their HKCEE and A Level exams of the Sacred Heart Canossian and St. Clare's for comparison before making my decision.  I think it would be the same for St. Stephen's Girl and St. Paul Secondary.  

Usually, teachers are the better judge of which is good or not.  If they cannot judge which one is good or not, I don't know who can.  Forget about the EMB.  I read their official report on Sacred Heart Canossian Kindergarten written by their inspectors.  It was a bunch of crabs.  They don't know what they are talking about.  Same goes for most of their other school inspectors, mostly with big ego but low in skill.  I wouldn't hire any of them for teachers, not to mention about principals, ever.

24#
發表於 07-6-27 15:22 |只看該作者

如果壹學堂個個"老師",真係有好似你咁睇過聖士提反,聖保祿天主教,聖嘉勒同埋瑪利曼,就一定唔會俾個咁既意見.

再者,除咗中英數的合格率,我又未見過聖士提反公開其他考試數字,同聖心好唔同,如果真係有就要多多感謝你的資料.

壹學堂呢D咁既人,身為老師,未睇過就亂俾意見,點學人為人師表?

我哽係認為老師既判斷大致上都係好D,不過壹學堂都唔係第一次亂講嘢,仲擺出個專家姿態.喂,唔識先至問你,你做專家要有D良心.

Onsen 寫道:
Information on public exams are usually published in their own school's annual report, in graphic format.  I have read the published results of their HKCEE and A Level exams of the Sacred Heart Canossian and St. Clare's for comparison before making my decision.  I think it would be the same for St. Stephen's Girl and St. Paul Secondary.  

Usually, teachers are the better judge of which is good or not.  If they cannot judge which one is good or not, I don't know who can.  Forget about the EMB.  I read their official report on Sacred Heart Canossian Kindergarten written by their inspectors.  It was a bunch of crabs.  They don't know what they are talking about.  Same goes for most of their other school inspectors, mostly with big ego but low in skill.  I wouldn't hire any of them for teachers, not to mention about principals, ever.

25#
發表於 07-6-27 15:31 |只看該作者

Don't you think this is a bit harsh to judge other's opinion?   If you have evidence to the contrary, you should list them out to reflect your basis of objection, rather than saying "D咁既人", such derogatory name calling, to people who at least frank enough to voice one's opinion.  Come to think of it, I am like you too, name calling to those EMB bureaucrats, no excuse on my part.  

26#
發表於 07-6-27 15:38 |只看該作者

坦白是好,但識就識,唔識就唔好扮,咁至係真坦白,有上過聖保祿,聖勒嘉,瑪利曼等等的網頁都知道佢個公開試排位有問題.

Onsen 寫道:
Don't you think this is a bit harsh to judge other's opinion?   If you have evidence to the contrary, you should list them out to reflect your basis of objection, rather than saying "D咁既人", such derogatory name calling, to people who at least frank enough to voice one's opinion.  Come to think of it, I am like you too, name calling to those EMB bureaucrats, no excuse on my part.  

27#
發表於 07-6-27 15:50 |只看該作者

"在2006年中學排名,循道的會考成績比St.Mary,伊中,真光,銘基還要高,為何他的排名少於他們?
by angelw (2007-06-25 21:32)
答:         我們講過多次,一間學校的水平不應該只用公開試成績甚至只是某年的公開試成績來衡量,現今亦無一個大家認同的學校排名方法。"

This is the excerpt from their forum.  They have stressed many times not to judge a school solely based on public examinations alone.  But we as consumers always want some kind of numbering of high and low to judge a school.  What do you them to want to do?  Shut up?  The ratings are a mixture of many factors.  It should combined the opinion of practicing teachers, principals, students and parents to form the opinion, rather than one group of people's saying.  That of course would include a lot of bias.  Try to be on the rational side, even if you got bitten from their opinion.  

For me, I have no cue of which one is good or not, until I got a chance to read this forum and Appledaily.  One time I asked a CU professor of how he rates the highly rated schools by Applydaily, such as St. Mary and Sacred Heart, he concurs with their findings.  

Sorry if you feel that I may stepped on your toes.  I have no intention of doing that.  Just trying to be reasonable.  Thank you!

28#
發表於 07-6-27 16:04 |只看該作者

無錯,壹學堂都有好的見解,所以咪有咁多人睇,咁佢地既意見就更加要小心,就好似警察即使破了100單大案,亦不等於可以寃枉一個半個無辜人.

至於是否信任權威,就是個人取向,我自已傾向,除咗聽老師和教育界人仕,重會聽埋家長同學生的意見,所以經常上BBK睇.

Onsen 寫道:
"在2006年中學排名,循道的會考成績比St.Mary,伊中,真光,銘基還要高,為何他的排名少於他們?
by angelw (2007-06-25 21:32)
答:         我們講過多次,一間學校的水平不應該只用公開試成績甚至只是某年的公開試成績來衡量,現今亦無一個大家認同的學校排名方法。"

This is the excerpt from their forum.  They have stressed many times not to judge a school solely based on public examinations alone.  But we as consumers always want some kind of numbering of high and low to judge a school.  What do you them to want to do?  Shut up?  The ratings are a mixture of many factors.  It should combined the opinion of practicing teachers, principals, students and parents to form the opinion, rather than one group of people's saying.  That of course would include a lot of bias.  Try to be on the rational side, even if you got bitten from their opinion.  

For me, I have no cue of which one is good or not, until I got a chance to read this forum and Appledaily.  One time I asked a CU professor of how he rates the highly rated schools by Applydaily, such as St. Mary and Sacred Heart, he concurs with their findings.  

Sorry if you feel that I may stepped on your toes.  I have no intention of doing that.  Just trying to be reasonable.  Thank you!

29#
發表於 07-6-27 21:10 |只看該作者

學校排名,邊到有準則呢?考試成績年年唔同點比較呢?實在太無聊!我女女都係心儀呢幾間小學,眼見呢幾間小學D學生都好正經,冇金毛,無奇型怪狀,全部有教會background,女女應該唔會學壞,任何一間我都會開心!     

30#
發表於 07-6-27 21:28 |只看該作者

我都好同意,這幾間都係好學校,要比較不如留意一下學生品德及老師對同學的關愛.

pswci 寫道:
學校排名,邊到有準則呢?考試成績年年唔同點比較呢?實在太無聊!我女女都係心儀呢幾間小學,眼見呢幾間小學D學生都好正經,冇金毛,無奇型怪狀,全部有教會background,女女應該唔會學壞,任何一間我都會開心!     
很多事情,錯過了就沒有了;錯過了就是會變的,緣份也是。人與人之所以能夠成為朋友,成為知己,在於彼此交往的機會多,及彼此的交流坦誠.願主祝福你們!TRACY
‹ 上一主題|下一主題