教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Kingston International kindergarten
發新帖
查看: 2044|回覆: 13
go

Kingston International kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-6-12 17:18 |只看該作者

Kingston International kindergarten

My son is studying at Kingston International kindergarten (i.e. 2 years old class) for a year and going to stay at the same school for K1. Anyone whose kids are studying or going to study at that school? Come and join together to share. Any comment about that school. :

2#
發表於 07-6-12 17:56 |只看該作者

Re: Kingston International kindergarten

My son is also studying there and stay for K.1 as well.  May I know which class that you son studying now? Thanks.

3#
發表於 07-6-12 19:01 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

4#
發表於 07-6-13 10:16 |只看該作者

Dear Shermen,

My girl is also studying in Kingston from 1 year old class, she can speak very good Mandarin and English.

This is why I also let my son study there.  

If you want to know more, please pm me.

5#
發表於 07-6-13 15:56 |只看該作者

Mrsho, my son is studying at butterflies class. How about you? Thanks

6#
發表於 07-6-13 16:19 |只看該作者

Dear Mrsho,
do you plan to let your girl study at Kingston Primary? Any commets you've heard from that school?

7#
發表於 07-6-14 11:45 |只看該作者

My son is in ladybugs class.  I won't let my girl continue with Kingston since we are moving back to HK.  What a pity.

8#
發表於 07-6-15 10:05 |只看該作者

My son will start the 2y.o. class in the coming August and I also have placed the application form of the 1y.o. class for my youngest daughter. May I know your comment of the school?
:-o

9#
發表於 07-6-15 10:10 |只看該作者

See pm.

10#
發表於 07-6-15 10:35 |只看該作者

Thanks. Cos a friend of mine is saying that the 1y.o. class is not as good as before. But, anyway I will give my girl to have a trial.
:-o

11#
發表於 07-6-15 14:13 |只看該作者

Hi All, does anyone have any more comments about this school? I'm actually looking at a few that has playgroups, i.e TT, Anfield and Kingston, does anyone have any comments on these three? Thanks!  

12#
發表於 07-6-15 18:06 |只看該作者

About TT, my friend, who is an experienced kindergarten teacher, doesn't recommend me that kindergarten cos it is too commercial and the curriculum is unorganized and not structured. As for Anfield, I've tried the playgroup and it is very disappointed. As for Kingston, I don't join the 1year old class but only 2year old class. I think it is good cos my son can pick up two languages quite good. Before my son likes communicating in English but refuses to Mandarine. He doesn't understand Mandarine cos we don't speak Mandarine at home. u know he even refuses to listen Mandarine songs. But now, he can manage basic Mandarine conversation and he sings so many Mandarine songs at home. So I think the school is successful in developing child's languages.   

13#
發表於 07-6-15 18:09 |只看該作者

Hi, Lamww
I will also enroll my daughter to 1 year old class. Maybe we'll in the same class.

14#
發表於 07-6-15 18:09 |只看該作者

Hi, Lamww
I will also enroll my daughter to 1 year old class. Maybe we'll in the same class.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題