教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 九龍塘邊間幼兒園好?
發新帖
查看: 2673|回覆: 18
go

九龍塘邊間幼兒園好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-6-8 15:49 |只看該作者

九龍塘邊間幼兒園好?

剛搬左去九龍塘 (喇沙利道果邊), 想幫囡囡搵果頭d幼兒園, 最好近近地行到去唔洗搭車... 請問有邊間好? 上午班/ 下午班都ok...

2#
發表於 07-6-8 16:36 |只看該作者

Re: 九龍塘邊間幼兒園好?

KINGSTON

3#
發表於 07-6-8 16:46 |只看該作者

moonychan,

我睇到其他post,知你最近才找幼兒園,請問而家先報kingston是否只有下午班﹖

要比差不多"貴"的價錢,為甚麼選擇kingston,而非tutor time/Yew Chung?

可否分享你的看法。

4#
發表於 07-6-8 17:21 |只看該作者

請問kinston, tutor time, yew chung 學費幾多?
我係希望盡量可以同囡囡申請到入傳統名校的... 不過mcs 好似係津校, 入邊間幼稚園對入唔入到津校有冇影響?

5#
發表於 07-6-12 21:37 |只看該作者

Yew Chung OK woh!!!!  Teachers and amah are so nice, not so commercial as thought, good training to my son!!!   

Nursery and KG is irrelevant to Primary school (government/subsidary).......

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 07-6-12 22:39 |只看該作者

Yew Chung

7#
發表於 07-6-13 21:37 |只看該作者

Hi all,

Is Yew Chung and Kingston still accept enrollment for 07/08? My girl is 2 years old now and most of the famous nursery are full, quite headache  now because she might have to miss to attend nursery this year.

And i heard yew chung only accept student whose parents are professional or r**h, is that true?

Hope you can help to give me some opinion what should i do now?

Thanks in advance.

8#
發表於 07-6-13 22:55 |只看該作者

If you are willing to pay to tuition fee, Yew Chung will accept your kids, nomatter what profession or how poor/rich you are. These are none of their business.

But Yew Chung are really good because they don't really need to know where you come from. YC treats all kids the same and teaches them well.

9#
發表於 07-6-13 23:32 |只看該作者

nicolemummy,

May I know is your kid study at YC also? I want to know the teaching direction of YC, thanks?

10#
發表於 07-6-13 23:38 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

11#
發表於 07-6-14 08:58 |只看該作者

kinston--$6500/m, English and Mandarian, some Moms said they only have pm session in 2007/08

tutor time--$6500/m, English and Mandarian, you may either select 3 days course ($4XXX/m)

yew chung--no idea, but they only have pm session in 2007/08

As far as I know, Fun Fun and Think still have vacancy for age 2 nursery class.

12#
發表於 07-6-14 15:31 |只看該作者

olima 寫道:
kinston--$6500/m, English and Mandarian, some Moms said they only have pm session in 2007/08

tutor time--$6500/m, English and Mandarian, you may either select 3 days course ($4XXX/m)

yew chung--no idea, but they only have pm session in 2007/08

As far as I know, Fun Fun and Think still have vacancy for age 2 nursery class.

For Tutor Time, 3 days/wek is about $4300/month.

For Yew Chung, it's about $4x00 for half day pre-nursery class.

醒目開學勳章

13#
發表於 07-6-14 22:25 |只看該作者

For Yew Chung, 半日課程 - 每月 $4,825 元 全年十二期 共 $ 57,900 元 。

14#
發表於 07-6-15 09:49 |只看該作者

Hi all,

For YC, there are a few programme which is available for a infant who is 2 years old, like Romper, Two, and Mainstream, what are the differences?

15#
發表於 07-6-15 14:03 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

16#
發表於 07-6-15 18:17 |只看該作者

Hi ksktay

I'm going to YC's parents meeting tomorrow to make the full registration. My girl is attending the Romper PM class.
According to the teachers, YC have following programs for 2 years old:

*Twos Program (am) - but already full
*Twos Program (full day) - still have vacancies
*Romper Program (pm) - not sure if full or not

The principal told me the difference between Twos and Romper is only a little since the teachers are the same, Romper has more emphasis on muscle activities.

ksktay 寫道:
Hi all,

For YC, there are a few programme which is available for a infant who is 2 years old, like Romper, Two, and Mainstream, what are the differences?

17#
發表於 07-6-16 23:24 |只看該作者

sarahmama,

Thanks for your information , but i called YC on Friday's morning, they told me that only Romper class is available now and both two's programme are full.

Since your daughter is attending the Romper class, mind to share your comment since it is more emphasis on muscel activities.

18#
發表於 07-6-17 00:56 |只看該作者

Hi ksktay,

My girl will only start her class in August so i don't have any comment so far.
I went to YC today, if I'm not wrong there are 3 Romper classes (A, B, C), the teacher student ratio is 2:16. Romper spends a little more time (I guess 15 min more) in outdoor playground, the rest (circle time, singing, story time, snack time, etc) is the same as Twos Program. So, the only concern is just pm class whether your kid can adapt it or not.
The initial two weeks parents/maid need to accompany the kid and they have provided a separation schedule and procedure for parents to follow.
Overall, so far I have a good impression for this school as I saw today their classroom have so many educational toys and well organized (every toy has its place with a picture sticked so the kids may know where to put the toy back), the school fee is very high but in return they have good resources.
My husband observed the teachers and he found they are quite caring, I didn't notice as I was busy taking care of my girl.

I heard that Tutor Time is also very good in terms or resources, venue, teachers qualifications but the school fee is really out of my budget.

ksktay 寫道:
sarahmama,

Thanks for your information , but i called YC on Friday's morning, they told me that only Romper class is available now and both two's programme are full.

Since your daughter is attending the Romper class, mind to share your comment since it is more emphasis on muscel activities.

19#
發表於 07-6-17 11:59 |只看該作者

For your reference:........

Romper program only have 2 classs ....
Romper A : Mon & Wed & Fri
Romper B : Tue & Thu

Teacher student ratio : 2 Chinese tearhers + one English Teacher + one amah : around 10 students only

They also have swimming session during summer

‹ 上一主題|下一主題