Re: 有無人讀過青衣宏福國際班?

國際班並不是國際學校, 教學方法是有分別的.

發表於 07-5-26 15:34 |顯示全部帖子

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

發表於 07-5-30 10:33 |顯示全部帖子

Local school 國際班只是將local school的課程全部以英語教授.  而IS就會給很多自由度給學生, 並不會迫學生學寫字, 填色.  很多都是從遊戲中學習.  不會有好靚的手工或勞作帶回家, 只會有一些自由發揮的畫, 不知是什麼的勞作.  但他們會認識到很多vocab, 小朋友比較有自信及開朗.

發表於 07-6-9 12:45 |顯示全部帖子

簽名被屏蔽

發表於 07-6-10 01:05 |顯示全部帖子

my girl has been studying there for half year. The Nursery class. I was quite surprise that she has learnt a lot of english from school. Of course, they don't have those white, golden hair teacher in school, but ... i find the school very good. the teachers are very nice and good, they have a communication book that you can write on and teacher checks and replies EVERYDAY !!! Whatever you ask, teacher will answer in details in the communication book. And before the first day of school, her class mistress called and asked every detail about my girl, e.g. What would she say if she wants to go to toilet ? What does she like and what she's afraid of ?... so and so. Very caring. My girl loves to go to school very very much. And although most of the children are chinese, they speak in English in class. Cos' my girl tells me everything about her school and she quotes all the things in English. I speak in English (all english) with my daughter and i found that she still can pick up a lot of english from school. I would say, Tivoli is a good choice for nursery.

發表於 07-6-10 17:47 |顯示全部帖子

YES... I totally agree with pineapple-bread.  Our experience was also great in pre-nursery class (2-year-old).  The school fee is cheap but the outcome is fantastic in terms of learning English.  Besides, the school also teaches kids well in singing, drawing and discipline.  If you live near this kindergarten, this is not a bad choice.

pineapple-bread 寫道:
my girl has been studying there for half year. The Nursery class. I was quite surprise that she has learnt a lot of english from school. Of course, they don't have those white, golden hair teacher in school, but ... i find the school very good. the teachers are very nice and good, they have a communication book that you can write on and teacher checks and replies EVERYDAY !!! Whatever you ask, teacher will answer in details in the communication book. And before the first day of school, her class mistress called and asked every detail about my girl, e.g. What would she say if she wants to go to toilet ? What does she like and what she's afraid of ?... so and so. Very caring. My girl loves to go to school very very much. And although most of the children are chinese, they speak in English in class. Cos' my girl tells me everything about her school and she quotes all the things in English. I speak in English (all english) with my daughter and i found that she still can pick up a lot of english from school. I would say, Tivoli is a good choice for nursery.

發表於 07-6-13 23:10 |顯示全部帖子

Re:有無人讀過青衣宏福國際班?

簽名被屏蔽

發表於 07-8-2 16:25 |顯示全部帖子
My son will study N1 full day international class this year. I can only take him home around 5:45 . Do u know what will they do in school after 4:30. Roughly, how many kids will stay at school?

I am now wondering whether let him stay at school or employ a part time to take care of him for about 1 hour.

Since all teachers are on summer vacation until 9.8.2007, your information will be useful to me to have an early arrangment. Thanks !!!

發表於 09-2-27 09:26 |顯示全部帖子
hello cheque,
你的小朋友也是真正外籍小朋友,還是香港小朋友?!

原帖由 cheque 於 26/5/2007 15:34 發表
Dear Patricialo,

Many thanks for your help and information.

I knew some Hong Kong local school have 國際班nursey class,but I do not know the different between Hong Kong local school國際班 nursey cla ...

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-6-9 14:32 編輯 ]
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-4-27 13:37 |顯示全部帖子
Are you feel the school is good in K1 also? I want to let my son to studying K1 in this school but I afraid their K1 may not be same good as Nursery class because K1 is different place with Nursery class.

Thank you for your opinion.

原帖由 pineapple-bread 於 07-6-10 01:05 發表
my girl has been studying there for half year. The Nursery class. I was quite surprise that she has learnt a lot of english from school. Of course, they don't have those white, golden hair teacher in  ...
囝囝2006年出世

發表於 09-6-9 16:44 |顯示全部帖子

09年入讀N1青衣宏福國際班

Hi, 大家交流一下....

發表於 09-6-24 13:26 |顯示全部帖子
both my 2 sons are studying at tivoli.
elder son was in international section during N1 and K1. and this year change to local section due to the time table changed to afternoon.
local section is a much bigger class (8 children vs 25 children now).
he was not completely comfortable at the beginning in the new class, now he is feeling much better.
younger son is in N1 this year, international section.
i can say that they both love to go to school. and that's what we want.

原帖由 yyin 於 9/6/2009 16:44 發表
Hi, 大家交流一下....
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-12-11 09:50 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-6-24 13:26 發表
both my 2 sons are studying at tivoli.
elder son was in international section during N1 and K1. and this year change to local section due to the time table changed to afternoon.
local section is a m ...

Do they use Cantonese for PN international section or just PTH and English?? Are the teachers native speakers????

發表於 09-12-12 12:31 |顯示全部帖子
mainly english with pth for chinese lesson.
not oxford or wall street english accents, however, the teachers' english is good level!

原帖由 mianyang_99 於 11/12/2009 09:50 發表

Do they use Cantonese for PN international section or just PTH and English?? Are the teachers native speakers????
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 09-12-14 09:16 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-12-12 12:31 發表
mainly english with pth for chinese lesson.
not oxford or wall street english accents, however, the teachers' english is good level!

Thank you for your sharing..

發表於 10-4-1 23:21 |顯示全部帖子
How about the school?

How about the Eng Standard as I know they have no NET Teachers? What they learn in PN class? Please advice!!!

發表於 10-4-7 16:41 |顯示全部帖子
i'm sorry, we actually can't really comment on the teachers' english level as neither me nor my wife are native english speakers...
for the pre nursery class. the children are more likely just learn a few words by playing, listening stories and physical exercises.

原帖由 jjh 於 1/4/2010 23:21 發表
How about the school?

How about the Eng Standard as I know they have no NET Teachers? What they learn in PN class? Please advice!!!
    -Steve Jobs-

發表於 10-6-11 23:56 |顯示全部帖子
想請問,係咪諗住讀國際小學先適合apply國際班?係咪要成日同佢講英文?我只係想個仔學好d英文,但小學諗住讀返普通傳統小學,咁應唔應該apply國際班呢?thanks~

發表於 10-6-14 13:15 |顯示全部帖子
我覺得未必係.
國際班係全英語環境, 小朋友對語文能力會早點適應
反而, 比較功課問題.  好似 上到 k3 得好少功課.
怕小朋友上小學會有點困難.

原帖由 ho_yan2406 於 10-6-11 23:56 發表
想請問,係咪諗住讀國際小學先適合apply國際班?係咪要成日同佢講英文?我只係想個仔學好d英文,但小學諗住讀返普通傳統小學,咁應唔應該apply國際班呢?thanks~ ...