香港學生持有葡國護照往英國留學係唔係半價 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-5-24 11:05 |只看該作者

香港學生持有葡國護照往英國留學係唔係半價

有冇人知道是否只可往公立中學/大學就讀才有半價, 公立與私立有何分別, 還有那個國家也享有學費優惠 (葡國除外) thanks

2#
發表於 07-5-31 10:36 |只看該作者

Re: 香港學生持有葡國護照往英國留學係唔係半價

葡國護照有沒有半價及可不可以入讀公立學校就不知, 但公立學校的學費是比私校平不少的。 不過如果沒有親友在學校附近或年紀未可獨立居住,讀公立學校會有問題的因英國的公立學校多為 day school 即不設寄宿的。

設備及成績方面一般來說私立學校是比公立好不少的。 大部份英國的 private schools 都提供寄宿學額, 除了每個 term (一年有 3 個 terms) 的兩次 exeat 同 half-term 一定要離校外會全程照顧學生的起居。
[img align=right]http://images5.theimagehosting.com/P1040061-3s.JPG[/img]

3#
發表於 07-6-7 12:37 |只看該作者

himarj, thank you.

4#
發表於 07-6-7 21:41 |只看該作者

I just check the website of University of Oxford in UK.

According to them, students from EU (including portugal) pay the same fees as local UK student.

---------
"What will it cost me, and what sources of funding are available to me?

EU students

EU students pay the same fee rates as UK students, which is £3,070 in 2007. You do not have to pay a college fee if you are eligible to apply for support from the SLC EU Customer Services Team. You can take out a loan for all or part of your tuition fees but most EU students aren't eligible for a loan for maintenance. For more information, visit www.direct.gov.uk/studentfinance and follow the links on the right-hand side of the page.?"

---------

Click here for details EU student cost in Oxford

So I think if you have a portugese passport, you only need to pay the local fees.

YukiMommy

5#
發表於 07-6-15 22:39 |只看該作者

YukiMommy,

Thanks.

6#
發表於 07-6-23 07:48 |只看該作者

my son is still young but he and his cousin have portuguese passport. According to what I heard from his uncle, the Macao Portuguese passport holder has to stay in UK for 7 yrs before eligible for paying less.

I also want to know. Tell me if you have further information.

7#
發表於 07-8-6 14:20 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

8#
發表於 07-8-7 13:02 |只看該作者
yep u're right. and the better or the more famous the school, the harder it is the get home fee status.

for some schools, u also need to provide proof of address - i.e. ur parents / u have a house in the UK.

so best check with the school directly.

原文章由 christf 於 07-8-6 14:20 發表
So far as I know, even the British Passport holder (not BNO) has to stay in UK for a certain years before enjoying
the same fee as local UK students. I have also heard that the number of years  ...

9#
發表於 07-8-7 14:25 |只看該作者

10#
發表於 07-8-7 22:53 |只看該作者
those are the top 5 universities in the UK.    I went to UCL myself, and have friends who went to the other 4. the requirements would be quite strict for all of them.  they'd consider case by case, so would need to call the universities direct & discuss....

原文章由 christf 於 07-8-7 14:25 發表
Hi MoJoJoJo,

Thanks for your information.

I have visited the websites of some English univeristies but there wasn't any clear information about this issue.

So far as I know that some cou ...

11#
發表於 07-8-7 22:55 |只看該作者
oh btw, don't think there's a 'quota' for overseas students.  overseas fees (which is 10 times local fees) is the major income for universities, so they really welcome overseas students... given that they statisfy their entry requirements

12#
發表於 07-8-8 13:46 |只看該作者
‹ 上一主題|下一主題