教育王國

標題: E- class老師好少update [打印本頁]

作者: Roroma    時間: 10-1-20 23:41     標題: E- class老師好少update

有時呀女怕做吾齊功課或吾記得默乜書,如果老師可以將每日功課都寫上 E- class就好了,而家E- class好少update,我見其他學校好好多。
作者: mummom    時間: 10-1-21 13:32

This is what I like from Pui Kiu.
Remember homework and do it and hand it on time, is the responsibility of the students not teachers or parents.
I don't agree to upload the homework or dictation or ... to e-class and let parents check.  Students should learn how to use their diary, it is very important.
If student really worry about forgetting anything, they should find the way to solve it by themselves.  
We must let our children learn from their mistake.  

This is only my own opinion!!  If parents not agree, don't "plunge me". :p

原帖由 Roroma 於 10-1-20 23:41 發表
有時呀女怕做吾齊功課或吾記得默乜書,如果老師可以將每日功課都寫上 E- class就好了,而家E- class好少update,我見其他學校好好多。

作者: ccycsy    時間: 10-1-21 13:58

完全同意.  小孩由幼稚園升上小學, 很多東西要學會獨立及有責任感, 不能再延續幼稚園時的學習習慣, 不能太依賴父母, 而且要學會決解問題.
作者: Aimee    時間: 10-1-21 15:40

完全同意!最多俾三數月小朋友適應便可以。
原帖由 mummom 於 10-1-21 13:32 發表
This is what I like from Pui Kiu.
Remember homework and do it and hand it on time, is the responsibility of the students not teachers or parents.
I don't agree to upload the homework or dictation or . ...

作者: A-Mum    時間: 10-1-21 15:56

Agree!

My boy once totally forgot what he did that day and simply wrote down "I forgot" in his My Day Book

We laughed him for a few days and he never forgot again
作者: jychan    時間: 10-1-21 16:47

I would prefer teachers to use e-class to update parents kids' progress instaed of using it to remind us to remind the kids to do the assignments / revision. The kids should be trained to be responsible to remember what they have to do or hand in to the teachers.

My girl is in Grade 1. I think her English teacher is very good in updating parents what she has taught the kids every day. Of course some teachers seldom use e-class. I think it all depends on the practice of the teachers.

I think it's better to let our kids to learn how to learn at school and not to feed her everything.

I remember Dr Law once said their mission is :

教他們捉魚, 不是餵他們食魚

I totally agree!!!
作者: Roroma    時間: 10-1-22 00:59

基本上我讚成,但好多原先設計係Eclass上的用途都好少更新,老師的update亦無統一,比較鬆散。

咁你地的小朋友有無時常check eclass?
作者: Aimee    時間: 10-1-22 12:48

有!我一記得都會check。
原帖由 Roroma 於 10-1-22 00:59 發表
基本上我讚成,但好多原先設計係Eclass上的用途都好少更新,老師的update亦無統一,比較鬆散。

咁你地的小朋友有無時常check eclass?

作者: mummom    時間: 10-1-22 13:40

My kid didn't check e-class very often when she was below G.4, then she does more and more.  Some homework even need to do in the eclass.

Yes, some teachers update eclass more often and some not, depends on the teacher.

原帖由 Aimee 於 10-1-22 12:48 發表
有!我一記得都會check。   

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5