教育王國

標題: HELLO~ESF WKS 家長 [打印本頁]

作者: anpanman    時間: 09-9-4 15:12     標題: HELLO~ESF WKS 家長

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-4 16:20

8:30 from next week ...
you only need to prepare snack for one day every week, which they call it PICNIC DAY...the teacher should have stated in the communication book which day in a week is the picnic day, you check check la :)
作者: XOGOGO    時間: 09-9-4 16:50

myjasmine,
so you mean kids do not need to bring snacks to school every day, except for picnic day?
I thought i have to prepare it for him every day. :)
作者: bbirene    時間: 09-9-4 19:28

We also need to prepare the snack for them next week.
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-4 20:21

yes, you still need to prepare food for next week and just one day a week after that...

原帖由 XOGOGO 於 09-9-4 16:50 發表
myjasmine,
so you mean kids do not need to bring snacks to school every day, except for picnic day?
I thought i have to prepare it for him every day. :)

作者: happyteresa    時間: 09-9-5 00:22

yes, it is correct
作者: XOGOGO    時間: 09-9-5 13:05

thx all.
作者: anpanman    時間: 09-9-5 14:53

作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-5 19:46

yes, esf will provide snack...
My daughter is in K2 Kookaburra, which class is your kid in? i still have not applied ESF primary , will do it later,,,
作者: minima726    時間: 09-9-5 23:21

dear all,

how do u feel the WKS campus?
is the teacher there nice?
is the kids happy?
i would like to send my kid there, so would like to have more info. any commont will be welcome.

thx
作者: XOGOGO    時間: 09-9-9 16:06

Hi all WKS ESF parents,
what do you think about not changing the indoor shoes when kids go indoor? Cuz' i saw kids are stepping the toys and everything w/ their black shoes and kids keep rubbing their eyes and faces w/ their dirty hands.

The school said they changed their policey about it just before the school started. Personally I prefer they have their indoor shoes. What do you think?
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-10 02:03

The campus is nice as it is brand new.  Toys and other resources are more than sufficient.

Teachers there seems ok but you know, it takes time to see.

Kids are happy there as ESF's principle is "Learn through Play", so they actually play play and play in school, there is no reason why they are unhappy , hehe...

One drawback is that they are still new, so there may be teething problem.  Many adjustment and improvement still need to be made.  Hope everything will be on track soon.

One more point to note is the school bus service is not satisfactory and the bus company who serves ESF seems not too care about you.  Also, about safety, some school buses cannot reach the entrance of the school and can only stop by the side of the road which big buses and trucks are running beside you.  Seems that no improvement can be made in the meantime.  Parents are worried.

原帖由 minima726 於 09-9-5 23:21 發表
dear all,

how do u feel the WKS campus?
is the teacher there nice?
is the kids happy?
i would like to send my kid there, so would like to have more info. any commont will be welcome.

thx

作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-10 02:10

I personnally do not welcome their cancellation of the policy.  I totally agree with your concern and kids at this age cannot protect themselves and will keep touching their eyes, nose and mouth etc. from time to time.  As far as i know, ESF Tsing Yi also cancelled this policy, dunno if other ESf kinder has also cancelled this policy.  

But i totally do not see why they need to cancel it.  They said it will save much time waiting for the kids to change shoes.  I do not agree though.  I think hygene is the most important especially in this period of time when swine flu si popular.   

原帖由 XOGOGO 於 09-9-9 16:06 發表
Hi all WKS ESF parents,
what do you think about not changing the indoor shoes when kids go indoor? Cuz' i saw kids are stepping the toys and everything w/ their black shoes and kids keep rubbing their ...

作者: XOGOGO    時間: 09-9-10 10:31

myjasmine,
I thought they have the indoor shoes in TY but not in WKS. I think hygiene is much more important than saving time.
Do you think we can ask the school to reconsider about the indoor shoes again?
I am so worried as my kid is only 2 years and 9 months. He knows how to wash hands but he keeps touching his face and nose and mouth when he is in circle time.
作者: minima726    時間: 09-9-10 10:51

thx myjasmine
I was there for a visit this tue, i saw all kids were playing very happily and enjouable.
however, the location is 2 far away, and am a bit worry about the school bus service as u said.
作者: sidney    時間: 09-9-10 13:05     標題: 回覆 1# minima726 的文章

Hello! how are you? My twin daughters , one is study in Kookaburra and one is in Peacock, they feel very happy in this school
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-10 14:21

Hi Sidney,

My daughter also likes the school so much.  She has so much fun there.  May i know the name of your daughter in Kookaburra?  Are your daughters in K2?
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-10 14:25

Xogogo,

Yes i think i may write them an email later to explain to them our concern.  Lets write together to let them know our concern.

My friend whose daughter is now in Tsing Yi said they also do not need any indoor shoes starting from this school year.
作者: Queenie601    時間: 09-9-12 23:46

Hello, sidney,
your daugthers are in AM session, right?
Mine is in Peacock too.  
May I have you names of your daughters?
Mine is Queenie.  Nice to meet you

原帖由 sidney 於 09-9-10 13:05 發表
Hello! how are you? My twin daughters , one is study in Kookaburra and one is in Peacock, they feel very happy in this school

作者: charlotte_bee    時間: 09-9-13 12:09

Hi all~ My girl is study in wks too!
Any one will apply Year1 this year?
作者: happyteresa    時間: 09-9-13 18:40

Hi sidney,
same as you, I have a twin boys, my elder boy joseph is studying in Kookaburra and the younger twin Matthew is in Robin class.
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-14 01:54

I will apply for P1 this year.Which ESF school does you belong to?
作者: charlotte_bee    時間: 09-9-15 14:11

My district is belong to Shatin Junior, and you? :)

原帖由 myjasmine 於 09-9-14 01:54 發表
I will apply for P1 this year.Which ESF school does you belong to?

作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-15 16:02

We belong to Beacon Hill School.  But i still have not applied, will need to do it as soon as possible :)
作者: bbirene    時間: 09-9-17 00:07

Hi all,

I am very worried now as I found that my son didn't eat or drink anything for the last three days in school.  I have written my concern to his teacher but the reply is "It's his own choice".  I don't know it's real or not but I think the studio time arrangement including the snack time that makes him keep on playing rather than eating.  As he is just 3, how can he decide whether to eat or not by himself?  Is there anyone has the same concern?  Please share how can I do.  Thank you very much.
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-17 11:48

I also worried about that at the beginning.  I guess most kids wil prefer playing rather than eating.  My daughter is the same.  Anyway, may be you can think in this way -- as it is only a snack which is not very very important and they will have lunch right after school, so whether they take the snack or not does not really matter.  Just take it easy :)
作者: play    時間: 09-9-17 19:25

Learning is more important than eating during school time

quote]原帖由 bbirene 於 09-9-17 00:07 發表
Hi all,

I am very worried now as I found that my son didn't eat or drink anything for the last three days in school.  I have written my concern to his teacher but the reply is "It's his own choice".  ... [/quote]
作者: AP    時間: 09-9-18 12:38

Dear ESF Kinder (WKS) Parents,

There is not much information regarding this new school on ESF website.  Grateful if any of you could share the information -

1.  Did the school open as planned in August 2009?

2.  How does it run?  Is it smooth?

3.  What is the school hours for am class and pm class?

Many thanks for your help.  I am considering enrolling my daughter for the K1 class in 2010.
作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-9-18 19:52

Dear all WKS parents,

我真係好想分享下我今日放女女返學後的感受, 不分享好像不太安樂...,不知大家除左擔心食少左snake,飲少啖水,有無擔心過上洗手間...???

今日自己送女女返學,因為有d事,所以成1:00才回到學校...那個時候,當然所有家長不在,亦未開始studio time.. 不過我見就有以下的情況..

有幾位小朋友已經在課室外,行來行去,當中無任何大人在場..有些從washroom 出來,我相信係洗手間時間.. 當然,我明白esf的安排,都係讓他們獨立,讓他們自己去,我都無期望過有人會帶著他們...

跟住,由於女女係最入的一間課室,故亦經過一些課室門口,都非常開心,見到有間課室的老師,安排得好好... 先分男女,再排隊一齊去... 好像local school咁,由老師帶領,準備開著火車一齊行..這使我十分superised, 這位班主任我都十分欣賞.. 她可以理解到幼兒上洗手間,是不能獨個兒..

我亦打算帶埋女女入洗手間才離開,一入洗手間,我都差點嚇親... 眼見無大人,一個小女孩在廁格內,除了自己的尿片,放在地上,不知如何是好..在飲泣... 另一個,亦除了褲,在大哭... 嚷著要媽媽....

我只好行出去望下睇下有無姐姐或老師.. 無人...?!?!
我都唔知幫佢地好定不幫好... 剛好... 開火車的那班老師到,告知她... 她也只好問一問那2小女孩...接著... 好像有個姐姐的女士... 只"定"著條片... 出了去... 有無再入去...我都唔知....

其實, 我真係唔明,自由及獨立之餘,點解佢地唔可以係d位做好埋呢... 如明知時段係toliet, 不如企個姐姐係廁所.. 有d咩都可以幫一幫,,尤其仲係開學的階段....k1的幼兒可能有的連3歲都不到.... 回想女兒當日入讀n1時(傳統學校),老師有10萬樣野要我們合作及照顧....

當然,好像那班開火車的學生(她是有經驗的ABC老師),就有好的照顧,起碼不用哭著去廁所,徬徨無助... esf的老師... 對take care幼小的kids真的不太細心.. 按個別老師自己的安排了...

我自己每日返學, 都千叮萬囑個女幾樣野,自己小心去洗手間同洗手同飲水...其他有無食有無聽話... 我都不理了....
(不幸,她不是開火車那班的學生)不過幸好, 她是大女,又返了一年的nuresy...

不過,真的還是2歲多,又或剛滿3歲, 未識"介"片的小孩的媽媽,大家 可能真的要留心多點....或者大家都真係要SEND e-mail比校長了...

[ 本帖最後由 Mqchris 於 09-9-18 19:57 編輯 ]
作者: 大吉    時間: 09-9-19 08:56

Is your child in the Reb Robin class? Mine in Red Robin.

原帖由 Mqchris 於 09-9-18 19:52 發表
Dear all WKS parents,

我真係好想分享下我今日放女女返學後的感受, 不分享好像不太安樂...,不知大家除左擔心食少左snake,飲少啖水,有無擔心過上洗手間...???

今日自己送女女返學,因為有d事,所以成1:00才回到學校...那 ...

[ 本帖最後由 大吉 於 09-9-19 08:57 編輯 ]
作者: Queenie601    時間: 09-9-19 09:06

I just asked my daughter.  She told me that there are some banana and buscuits in school.

For the washroom issue.  She told me that the teacher took her to washroom and then left her alone in the washroom.   She has to take off pant, vee vee....etc by herself alone.  After that, she go back classroom.

For snack issue, I think the arrangement is OK.  However, for the washroom issue, they send a helper to the little children.  Anyway, they are too young to leave alone!!  Also, some of them may forget to wash hands, etc.
作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-9-19 09:51

yes yes...  nice to meet u...

原帖由 大吉 於 09-9-19 08:56 發表
Is your child in the Reb Robin class? Mine in Red Robin.

作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-19 10:47

I wonder why they think it is absoultely ok to leave the kids alone in the toilet.  At least they should have a helper around to help if necessary.  But it seems that there is no helper around the toilet?  I heard that there is helper in Tsing Yi.  May be we need to send email to school to express our concern.
作者: charlotte_bee    時間: 09-9-19 14:30

我囡囡係大女而且係K2,所以佢去toilet同其他都handle到,所以都唔擔心.而囡囡都有食野,佢話老師都有去提佢同其他小朋友去食野.
不過今個星期,我囡囡開始搭校巴,第一日我就跟左車,咁去到學校,有d K1嘅小朋友唔識返自己課室,佢地行來行去都冇老師去幫佢地.其中有一個就跟住左我同我囡囡,咁我見佢名牌寫左係某一班,我就帶左佢返去先,佢個表情真係好無助,見到我帶佢行就好開心咁拖實我,果一刻我都好唔開心,點解佢地咁細個返到去會冇人理佢。帶左佢去課室我就同左佢bye bye,諗住佢地老師會幫佢手,點知我望返轉頭,佢放唔到書包上個架(又係冇人幫),咁我同囡囡行返轉頭,果小朋友同我講佢唔夠高放唔到上去,咁我幫佢掛左佢就返左課室。

其實我都覺得訓練獨立係好,不過始終企個人喺度望下好D,小朋友handle到咪唔駛幫手,唔得就幫下佢地嘛.如果咁樣由得佢地真係唔係咁好.

另外我都覺得校巴方面有d問題,請問有個no.4嘅家長?
作者: XOGOGO    時間: 09-9-19 17:40

原帖由 bbirene 於 09-9-17 00:07 發表
Hi all,

I am very worried now as I found that my son didn't eat or drink anything for the last three days in school.  I have written my concern to his teacher but the reply is "It's his own choice".  ...

Exactly the same feedback from the teacher!!! "it's his own choice"!  if my kid decides to go home early, will they let him go? cuz' "its his own choice"?

Yes, learning is more important than eating snacks, but i think at least they should guide the young kids for the first few weeks.  my son is only 2 years 9 months!!

Every day when i see my son after school, i will ask if he wee wee in school? does he wash hands after wee wee? Does he touch the "waterfall" in the washroom? Does he eat or at least drink a bit?

Maybe ESF is an org w/ a long history and guranteed "primary school interview", that's why they don't really care about what parents' think!!!

I did voice out my opinion on "indoor shoes" and "snacks time" arrangement! And they just give me some very formal feedback.
作者: XOGOGO    時間: 09-9-19 17:43

Mqchris,

Is the ABC classteacher tall and in short hair?  cuz' my son's classteacher is an ABC. I hope that is my class. and i feel a bit relaxed about the toilet issue then!!  thx a lot.
]
作者: bbirene    時間: 09-9-19 18:30

Yes, I also think that learning is important than eating.  But my son is taking school bus, and it costs one hour per trip, that means he doesn't eat or drink in five hours.  That's the issue.  

Moreover, I also  think that there is not enough helpers to help the students to go to toliet.  Some of them are still very small especially the K1 students, does it supposed all of them can go to toliet by themself?  Hi, mqChris, is the ABC teacher is in Flamingo Class? Pls reply.  Thank you very much.

Hi Charlotte-bee, what's wrong with school bus no.4, my son is one of them, can u tell me more?  Thank you very much.

[ 本帖最後由 bbirene 於 09-9-19 18:32 編輯 ]
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-20 00:20

Yes i also agree that they can provide more support to the kids, especially for the K1 kids, say, around the toilet or the snack area.  Also the class teacher can remind the kids to go have snack right before the studio time.  But i doubt why they still think they should do nothing.  I think at least some direction to the kids is required.

I have also sent an email to school to express my concern about the school bus arrangement and the cancellation of the indoor shoes policy, their response was real fast and was very "formal" and "official", no heart at all.  I think this is the N times they answer such kind of email but it seems that they will never take any suggestion into consideration.  

Mqchris, can you tell us who the good class teacher is , or in which class, to see if anyone of us here is so lucky.  Thanks.
作者: charlotte_bee    時間: 09-9-20 10:54

bbirene ,

請問你仔仔是否am class? 因為上星期我陪囡囡搭時,我見小朋友坐得好迫,記得校巴Mrs Wong同我講係12座,但係當日一共坐左12個小朋友,有司機同保母ee,未計我都有14人,仲有最後一行的小朋友迫到成日企左喺身...我覺得唔安全lor.仲有TW MTR已經有10個小朋友,我覺得冇必要再用多20mins去大圍接多2個小朋友,一來超左人數,二來真係浪費左時間去接左唔同區嘅小朋友.最主要係唔安全嘛.....
作者: SaBB    時間: 09-9-20 13:15

原帖由 charlotte_bee 於 09-9-20 10:54 發表
bbirene ,

請問你仔仔是否am class? 因為上星期我陪囡囡搭時,我見小朋友坐得好迫,記得校巴Mrs Wong同我講係12座,但係當日一共坐左12個小朋友,有司機同保母ee,未計我都有14人,仲有最後一行的小朋友迫到成日企左喺身. ...

They don't have enought staff to look after the childhood? There are 1 teacher and 2 EAs in each class in other ESF kindy like TY , SW and Abacus, what about WKS? In Abacus,I saw a  cleaner around checking if children are allright in the toilet  , and sometimes with 1 EA too.

In ESF Abacus, EAs from each class would go to the car park and pick up their children from the school bus? it is not the same in ESF WKS?

even it is under ESF name but it's still new, so better talk to the principal about all these matters.
作者: bbirene    時間: 09-9-20 23:41

Hi charlotte_bee,

Yes, my son is am class.  I also just heard that from my friend who lives in  Tai Wai. She called  me that she saw my son's school bus and there were many students in the school bus or may be even exceed the no. of the seats.  I will also ask Mrs. Yuen and Mrs. Wong tomorrow what's the matter.

原帖由 charlotte_bee 於 09-9-20 10:54 發表
bbirene ,

請問你仔仔是否am class? 因為上星期我陪囡囡搭時,我見小朋友坐得好迫,記得校巴Mrs Wong同我講係12座,但係當日一共坐左12個小朋友,有司機同保母ee,未計我都有14人,仲有最後一行的小朋友迫到成日企左喺身. ...

作者: lotsofwork    時間: 09-9-21 20:02

Hello myjasmine and other parents,
My daughter is in WKS ESF, too!
I wrote to the school about the cancellation of indoor shoes policy and the short of staff members concerns but the reply was (as you said) formal and official. i.e. They will not do anything about our concerns.
My girl didn't eat or drink at school.  She told me she went to the toilet by herself.  I saw girls went to toilets by themselves.  No one helped!!!
Guess, we need to feed our children well before and after school.  Also, help them to go to the toilet before and after class.  Tell our children to wash hands when they finish going to the toilet.  Sterilize them from top to bottom once get home.
God blesses our children and good luck to us all!!!

原帖由 myjasmine 於 09-9-20 00:20 發表
Yes i also agree that they can provide more support to the kids, especially for the K1 kids, say, around the toilet or the snack area.  Also the class teacher can remind the kids to go have snack righ ...

作者: Mqchris    時間: 09-9-21 22:55

i am sorry for late reply...as havn't online these days....

開火車那班是中間課室的KOOKABURRA CALSS.... 抱歉我不懂估她是什麼國籍...或是否ABC...我可能講錯..不過我留意過這老師,她真的好細心..安排得也很好...雖然她不是外籍....真是希望女女是她那班...

各家長... 我們不如一齊再send e-mail去比學校... 講下concern洗手間的問題.、提醒飲水的問題...安排小朋友我指無人理的問題...

..團結就是力量....我真係唔信她們真的可以不理....咁不在乎家長的嗎....???

洗手間問題--我同10個家長分享,10個都""吓""... 我愈想愈接受不到..雖然我女女去vee vee可以無問題..但"嗅嗅"的話..她會不敢說..不懂清理就只會忍...我都不敢想..假若有小朋友不小心"賴"出來... 咁更不敢想他們會用咩態度去處理....

飲水問題-- 就如其他家長說... 基本都3小時..school bus的就前後5小時... 你唔提他.. 掛住玩有d都真係唔會去飲...尤其細仔...i really can't accpet this... 以前join其他國際學校.. 係一樣狂玩..但玩完後gather埋一齊飲啖水,先入課室... 咁樣做...不太難.. 係照顧周詳的需要....

最大問題就係... 唔理及安排的問題... 他們真的當他們很大...不會留意小朋友做唔做到.. 小朋友會覺好無助...相信大家都明白....甚至有d家長都睇會到...:cry:

我相信係佢地太過忘記了幼稚園最基本是要照顧好幼兒.. 照顧都不好..怎說學好...我不相信讓他們獨立..是就什麼也沒人理就可以學到...我知雖然他們最後會幫小朋友收拾手尾..不著indoor shoe, 他們可以解釋他們有完善清潔..雖然我都不認同, 但照顧不周我又不知他們有咩解釋...

我會send 左以上的去esf...  
Send e-mail together ... my vocie is not only concern, but complain...

[ 本帖最後由 Mqchris 於 09-9-21 23:24 編輯 ]
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-9-22 11:18

Agree, i will send email to them AGAIN....

Mqchris, thanks for your info. So lucky that my girl is in Kookaburra class and i also found Grace is a very good and patient teacher.
作者: anpanman    時間: 09-9-25 00:19

作者: anpanman    時間: 09-9-25 14:31

作者: oooray    時間: 09-9-25 14:38

原帖由 anpanman 於 09-9-25 14:31 發表
Hi All ,

Does anyone know that What is "Half term Holiday" ? Is that no school in this week?

that is the term-break for many international schools. Holiday...of course.
作者: bbirene    時間: 09-9-29 18:58

Today I saw an advertisement about the school is now recruiting the helpers.  I really hope that they can have more helpers soon to take care our children.
作者: cbau    時間: 09-9-30 21:56

想親自去ESF WKS交form,但見lake silver好似未開放咁。上次駕車經過仲好似個地盤,只見有個牌寫住ESF 校車由此進的字眼。想問可泊車在那兒,從那兒進入學校呢?
謝謝WKS家長指教。
作者: charlotte_bee    時間: 09-10-1 10:50

入去小巴站果邊,果度停一陣都ok,平時我帶女女返到係泊果度.

原帖由 cbau 於 09-9-30 21:56 發表
想親自去ESF WKS交form,但見lake silver好似未開放咁。上次駕車經過仲好似個地盤,只見有個牌寫住ESF 校車由此進的字眼。想問可泊車在那兒,從那兒進入學校呢?
謝謝WKS家長指教。 ...

作者: bbirene    時間: 09-10-13 10:09

Last week I received the Admission report of my son,  I am really suprised by the detailed observation.  Most of the comments are true. So I am not much worried now as they really have their way to teach him.
作者: bbirene    時間: 09-10-13 10:09

Last week I received the Admission report of my son,  I am really suprised by the detailed observation.  Most of the comments are true. So I am not much worried now as they really have their way to teach him.
作者: XOGOGO    時間: 09-10-13 18:27

Are u all going to attend the opening ceremony on Thur?

As my hb is not in HK, and i can't get a day off on that day, dunno if it is sth very important or not?

Please advice.
作者: anpanman    時間: 09-10-14 01:41

作者: maumiu    時間: 09-10-14 10:02

Hi all,

Is the ceremony only invite student and parents of PM session? why I received nothing about this event?
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-10-14 12:07

just called esf, they said the opening ceremony is only for PM students, that is why AM students did not receive any info about that!

weird that there is no opening ceremony for AM ?
作者: maumiu    時間: 09-10-14 13:33

Thanks Myjasmine.

but Why no ceremony for AM students?????? did you ask them the reason?:(
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-10-14 15:02

i did ask.  But they said it is only for PM students and they may CONSIDER to have one for AM students later.  They cannot tell the reason why.
作者: maumiu    時間: 09-10-14 15:24

ic.
Thx again for your info.
作者: bbirene    時間: 09-10-15 00:25

My son's class teacher replied me that as the ceremony is held in the afternoon, so they just invited the pm class's parents.  She said that there is also a small ceremony in am class tomorrow but no parents (how can I know that it has or not?) haha..
作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-10-15 01:14

funny arrangement!
作者: XOGOGO    時間: 09-10-16 16:41

I have received the photo sample (individual) which they hv taken last week. Is there any class photo? cuz' from the order form, there is "class only". does it mean class photo or sth else?

See anyone can help.
thx
作者: c200    時間: 09-10-16 17:53

Anyone will move to Lake Silver?
作者: c200    時間: 09-10-16 17:58

作者: c200    時間: 09-10-16 18:00

作者: myjasmine    時間: 09-10-16 23:55

i think there should be class photo but the school will only let you have it together with the solo pic you chose at a later date.
作者: maumiu    時間: 09-10-19 09:46

should we send back the order form within 5 days? it is already termbreak now. Can we send back to school next week ? Any info?
作者: maumiu    時間: 09-10-19 09:47

u move?

原帖由 c200 於 09-10-16 18:00 發表

作者: Qda    時間: 09-10-20 13:45     標題: ESF WKS

No class photo! It's strange, how can I opt for buy it or not.

I think ESF should treasure parents and children participation and communication.

I knew nothing about the Grand opening and my daughter in AM just happily came home with a ballon but she said, "I don't know", when I asked if there's a party in school.

WKS seems does not care about parents' and children's sense of ownership to school.
作者: bbirene    時間: 09-10-20 20:26

As I know, the class photo's sample will only be accessible in the reception.  If your child who takes school bus just like mine, it's your choice whether u want to go and  see the class photo or not.(too far away) haha
作者: MAAA    時間: 10-4-7 22:47

Hello ESF WKS parents,

For the problems that you mentioned so far, do you see any improvements now?

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5