用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 Any caring school in district 14?
發新帖
查看: 698|回覆: 5
go

Any caring school in district 14? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-11-5 11:26 |只看該作者

Any caring school in district 14?

Dear all,
My son will go to P.1 in 2006 (or may be 2007).  Are there caring schools which accept less able children in district 14 (Quarry Bay) or island east?  Thanks a lot.
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

2#
發表於 04-11-8 20:14 |只看該作者

Re: Any caring school in district 14?

ASK social worker in Heep Hong Shaukeiwan. They are very clear of the schools in your district.

3#
發表於 04-11-9 15:27 |只看該作者

It seems that there are no suitable schools.

4#
發表於 04-11-10 11:49 |只看該作者

Don't be despair. Sometimes we have to live like American, choose the devil you know best.

5#
發表於 04-11-10 13:37 |只看該作者

Dear mrsphcheung

Are you a member of Caritas Parent Resources Centre?  I once heard from some parents there that 香島道官立小學 & 玫瑰崗 are quite open to special children.  You may check with the social workers there.  They have more school information on Hong Kong side since most of their members are from Hong Kong side.  They will arrange seminars on school selection every year & invite experienced parents for sharing.

6#
發表於 04-11-10 13:43 |只看該作者

Dear 思佳媽咪,
I am a member of Caritas Parent Resources Centre and I attended a P.1 choice of school seminar last June.  The speaker came from the Special Education Division of EMB.  I asked her for any advice but she said she was not in the position to give us any opinion.  I will attend some more seminars and talk to more parents in the future.  Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to find a school with a supportive teaching team, reasonable academic standard and well-disciplined students.   :-|  :-|  :-|
‹ 上一主題|下一主題