教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 對不起,細仔
樓主: 內疚爸爸
go

對不起,細仔 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-11-2 14:48 |只看該作者

Re: 對不起,細仔

mamee

而家有時稔下開心,快樂其實可以好簡單!有日放工返屋企,仔仔幫我開門,點知加句"媽咪點解咁夜返?",俾人咁窒都開心死...

內疚爸爸

因為我仔仔係自閉傾向所以對抽象概念好難明,於是我每晚在佢瞓覺前拍住自己心口講"我愛",然後拍佢心口講"你",掉轉又做/講一次"你愛我".之後捉住佢隻手仔又做/講一次.而家每晚只要仔仔瞓覺前見到我都一定會同我講我愛你同你愛我,我相信唔多家長有我咁幸福!唔好內疚,俾d耐心同愛心就會有進步架啦!加油!
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

22#
發表於 04-11-2 22:26 |只看該作者

Re: 對不起,細仔

To all parents,esp 內疚爸爸,
Raising a child is not an easier thing, esp for a child with special needs. Since my husband is a behavior paediatrician, I encountered lots of parents similar as your cases.
One parent who strike my heart the most...He was a single parent, with a boy 16 year old with Autism. Throughout these year, he encountered lots of problems, including cognitive, behavioral and also sex problem. But fully utilized all his time to raise up this kid. Last time we held a seminar and invited him as a speaker. He said, "佢總算係我個仔, 如果我生嘅仔正正常常,但學壞,我反而冇咗個仔, 而家我教到佢有規有矩,大家父子感情比好多父子仲深同真..."
內疚爸爸,ST and OT is valuable to young child with Autism/Autistic features, coz they are modifying his behavior and expand his world knowledge. But of course your love, patience and hope for them is the key medicine for their sucess...
If you need any info about private ST and OT, I can give you some comments (via PM). Jus tlet me know if I can help anything.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題