用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 DISABILITY SUBSIDY FOR "A" OR DELAY CHILDREN ...
樓主: mrsphcheung
go

DISABILITY SUBSIDY FOR "A" OR DELAY CHILDREN [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-11-1 18:52 |只看該作者

Re: DISABILITY SUBSIDY FOR "A" OR DELAY CHILDREN

mrs cheung,
I have not heard of the case. But I did hear mother worry about that so they never go to government for treatment. Can you tell us more about the case?

Kwun,
i have not helped my son buy insurance, nor getting the allowance. but i just see from my application form for health insurance that if one are getting allowance from government, then have to notify the company.

22#
發表於 04-11-1 19:31 |只看該作者

hinhinmummy

相信無問題,因為當時都唔知.好似買咗保險之後至發現有病都無問題.

ALAL

好明顯如果攞緊津貼就一定已經知道有問題,無可能唔使報.雖然我未攞津貼,但情願小心d報清楚.
每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

23#
發表於 04-11-1 20:10 |只看該作者

Dear ALAL,
Louis Wong's mom is the founder of Louis Program, a famous training course for autistic children.  Louis was diagnosed as autism at the age of 2 in HK.  He migrated to Australia a few years later (I am not so sure about the actual age).  The Australian government intended to send him back to HK once they discovered that he was autistic as it created a financial burden to the society.  The Wong's family thus fought with the government for several years for the right of abode of their son.  Eventually, they got the right of abode.  This was a famous news in Perth at that time.

My friend's son was also diagnosed as autism at the age of 2 and the family migrated to Canada one year later.  The Canadian government was quite open for this and the child was granted disability subsidy by the government there.

我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

24#
發表於 04-11-2 16:17 |只看該作者

今日社工回覆我個仔不合乎資格取津貼, 我唸係好事亦都唔係好事, 唯有自己慳d啦。   

wksin

25#
發表於 04-11-2 17:53 |只看該作者

wksin,

The social worker is not QUALIFIED to tell u , only
P. Dr can do.

Is your son have any public dr's appt to visit?? If so, better check with the hospital social worker, they are more helpful than the 社工 Child assment ctr.

If u kid study in SCC, you are already entitled for the $60000 tax allowance. just show the taxtation officer the SCC handbook.

ST

26#
發表於 04-11-2 18:22 |只看該作者

Hello st,

The social worker said she has already asked the P.Dr.  The result is the doctor said my son is not so serious  we cannot get the subsidy.  She also said that he has no need to see the P.Dr again.  We just has the appointment with ST of government in early of 2005.

My son studies in ICCC (幼兒園兼收位) not SCC.  I am not sure whether we can get $60,000 tax allowance or not.  But I will try to apply it.  Anyone know it?

wksin

27#
發表於 04-11-2 23:22 |只看該作者

Hi !

My son is "autism" and now study in SCC.  I also applied the subsidy and it last for 2 years.  I don't mind what they call the subsidy as I save the money up in his bank accounts.   
Carson's birthday in January 2000.

28#
發表於 04-11-3 12:46 |只看該作者

thank you mrs cheung.

wskin,
my impression is that only for those who is getting the allowance can apply for tax exemption. Anyone confirm?

29#
發表於 04-11-3 16:45 |只看該作者

"納稅人如在任何課稅年度內供養一名有資格根據香港政府傷殘津貼計劃領取津貼的家屬,則他�她便可就該名受養人申索傷殘受養人免稅額",查詢過稅務局只需"有資格",不必要正在領取傷殘津貼均可申索現時每年六萬元的免稅額.

剛打電話到稅務局再查詢,說明小朋友在政府智能測驗中心評估為自閉症,但未有向社署申請傷殘津貼,稅務局熱線建議可嘗試向稅務局提出申索傷殘受養人免稅額.因我的小朋友是在去年中做評估,所以我會試下claim番03/04年度o既免稅額.有消息再通知大家.

30#
發表於 04-11-7 18:29 |只看該作者

I think the extra money is good to me, for example, I can use the money to buy training materials, or hire a private therapist..... but I also don't want my son to go back for re-assessment to confirm ...MR

31#
發表於 04-11-28 00:38 |只看該作者

I just received the tax assessment from Inland Revenue Department, my claim of the disable dependent allowance is accepted.  But make sure you are the one applying the child allowance as well.

32#
發表於 04-11-29 17:35 |只看該作者

上星期收到稅局query letter問社署o既file number,覆電話到稅局說明小朋友未申請傷殘津貼.稅局話o甘只需回答無,但可能會要求醫生評估,要等稅局信.既然都係要醫生批不如申請埋傷殘津貼.

星期六到社署等左一個鐘,結果到見到職員,姑娘話小朋友o係下葵涌(政府專科)覆診,只需打電話俾醫務社工說明想申請傷殘津貼,醫務社工會安排,只係醫生可能需要見小朋友,但如果醫生批准,文件會直接轉去社署.社署會call家長帶齊文件辦手續即可.

33#
發表於 04-11-30 00:42 |只看該作者

Sorry that I forgot to mention that my son was granted the subsidy.  So I have the file no.  The procedures advised by 社署 is true.  When I applied the subsidy, I spoken with the 社工 over the phone beforehand, then she said she will discuss with the doctor.  After a week (or 2 weeks), the social worker called me to collect a letter written by the doctor, then went to Social Welfare Dept. (no need to take the child).
‹ 上一主題|下一主題