教育王國

標題: the English Dictionary [打印本頁]

作者: talktosophialiu    時間: 11-9-26 11:30     標題: the English Dictionary

Hello,

My son brought back the "picture dictionary” from school last week. I asked him if he needed to take it with him to the school when has Ms. Lam's class.  He told me "no needed". Not quite sure about this?  Any mother knows about it?

thanks!
作者: motherotk    時間: 11-9-26 12:13

I have not seen this picture dictationary brought back by my girl (1A5)?

原帖由 talktosophialiu 於 11-9-26 11:30 發表
Hello,

My son brought back the "picture dictionary” from school last week. I asked him if he needed to take it with him to the school when has Ms. Lam's class.  He told me "no needed". Not quite sur ...

作者: talktosophialiu    時間: 11-9-26 12:30

oh, really? The 1A1 also did some homework last week about this dictionary... Your daughter may bring back in this week..

原帖由 motherotk 於 11-9-26 12:13 發表
I have not seen this picture dictationary brought back by my girl (1A5)?

作者: motherotk    時間: 11-9-27 16:09     標題: 回復 1# talktosophialiu 的帖子

got the dictionary today, I guess it should be in school bag whenever they have english lesson?
作者: talktosophialiu    時間: 11-9-27 19:36

i don't know. My son says it just stay at home. No need to take it to school..I think I will find out later because the teacher will talk to him if he keep forgetting. I won't remind him.. it's his responsibility.
作者: motherotk    時間: 11-9-28 06:43     標題: 回復 1# talktosophialiu 的帖子

ha, it's a good training!
作者: motherotk    時間: 11-9-28 07:40     標題: 回復 2# talktosophialiu 的帖子

my girl told me today that no need to bring the dictionary to school, for reference for homework only.. she sounds quite sure, see if this is true?

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5