教育王國

標題: CKY - 2nd interview and result announcement [打印本頁]

作者: mimame    時間: 10-10-7 21:10     標題: CKY - 2nd interview and result announcement

Anyone knows when will be the 2nd interview for CKY and when will they announce the result?

I have not attended the briefing session and cannot find such info in their website.

THANKS
作者: nov03bb    時間: 10-10-9 14:13

2nd interview: before 2 Nov 2010, and after mid-Nov.

Acceptance, on waiting list and rejected letters will be sent by post mail around the end of December.

原帖由 mimame 於 10-10-7 09:10 PM 發表
Anyone knows when will be the 2nd interview for CKY and when will they announce the result?

I have not attended the briefing session and cannot find such info in their website.

THANKS

作者: huba    時間: 10-10-10 01:01

My child has attended the first interview yesterday (09Oct2010).

During the initial briefing, the teacher announced that the second interview will be in the period of late Oct to Dec. The school will inform the parents by phone call for second interview and will update their website. However, the school will do it progressively. i.e. even if you don't see your child's application no. appeared on the second int. list, it can be the case of delay in website update.

After all, second interview schedule depends on the principal's schedule. If you cannot see the result from the school website by next Jan, please call the school to confirm the status.

原帖由 nov03bb 於 9/10/2010 14:13 發表
2nd interview: before 2 Nov 2010, and after mid-Nov.

Acceptance, on waiting list and rejected letters will be sent by post mail around the end of December.

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5