教育王國

標題: K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09 [打印本頁]

作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-9-2 14:50     標題: K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09

Hello to all KV parents!

Let's have a new thread on K1D AM(Dorset Crescent) 08-09.

My daughter's name is Daphne. Let's share!

She cried this morning when she got on the school bus. However, she looked very happy when she came back. She also told me she enjoyed going to KV very much. What a relief!

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-2 15:13 編輯 ]
作者: Peggyst    時間: 08-9-3 09:44

Hello, Nice to meet you.

我的囡囡叫慧賢呀! 昨天上學都好開心呀!  今日仲係佢的3歲生日添, 希望我地的小朋友日日返學都係o甘開心啦!

請多多指教.:)

[ 本帖最後由 Peggyst 於 08-9-3 10:19 編輯 ]
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-9-5 21:52

Hello, Peggyst. Nice to meet you too.

Although my daughter still cried very loudly when she got into the school bus, she always said she liked the school very much.

Does your daughter go to school by school bus too? May I know in which district do you live?

原帖由 Peggyst 於 08-9-3 09:44 發表
Hello, Nice to meet you.

我的囡囡叫慧賢呀! 昨天上學都好開心呀!  今日仲係佢的3歲生日添, 希望我地的小朋友日日返學都係o甘開心啦!

請多多指教.:)

作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-9-6 07:56

hi,

nice to meet u.
my boy is also studying in 1d.
i toke him to school in these few days.
i found only one boy cried in the first day of lesson, so don't need to worry so much la.
作者: huenhuenma    時間: 08-9-7 16:00

各位家長你好,

我的女兒也是讀1D,名 叫 暄 暄/Herbie﹐

返了一星期學,問佢係學校學咗啲咩,佢都答唔到,但我知道她上學都好開心,希望各位小朋友都可以係一個快樂的環境下一齊學習!
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-9-8 17:23

hi all,

今日送仔返学, 佢一到課室門口, 已自已入去, 仲同老師講早晨, 坐低後, 仲即刻同我揮手示意bye-bye.我真不能相信, 佢喺呢幾日, 已"快速地成長"。

接仔放學時, 佢喺咁同我講 "中秋節就到, 老師話我哋可以玩燈籠同食月餅, 我哋買咗燈籠同月餅未呀?" 同埋講" policemen, policewoman", 我想, 呢啲就喺佢今日學嘅嘢。仲有佢自言自語講" 水杯放呢度, 毛巾盒放呢度, 食物盒放呢度, 咁就可以食茶點啦" 當 我問佢"呢啲喺老師你架?" 佢對我笑而不語. 我就覺得好安慰, 覺得個仔好似大個咗。 希望我哋的小孩, 可以不斷進步
作者: nck    時間: 08-9-9 01:12     標題: Hello to all

My daughter - Nausicaa is also studying in 1D AM (Dorset), Up to date, she kept silence and told nothing about whether she enjoyed in the school life or not. She even did not share with us what she learnt. She said that she cried three times today because she missed Dad and Mom. My daughter need a long time to adapt new environment particular without Dad and Mom presence. We hope that she can develop to be more self-confident before any person without us dueing school life
作者: Peggyst    時間: 08-9-9 09:19

Hello, Ahchungma

我囡囡係坐保母車架, 唔係學校自己車.  呢幾日仲係爸爸送返學.  姐姐話佢放學時都好開心喎.  昨天仲主動話我知佢地係學校食餅同玩燈籠.  我問佢咩餅呀, 咩形狀架, 佢話係circle, 我問佢係咪月餅, 佢就話係.  我覺得佢地係學校都幾開心喎.  

希望繼續呢種學到野又開心的校園生活啦!
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-9-9 17:38

今日送仔仔返學, 發覺原來當就嚟上堂時, 老師會叫小朋友收玩具, 但喺佢唔會指定邊個收, 反而, 佢喺以發問嘅型式" 夠時上堂哄, 請問有冇小朋友可以幫手收拾呀?" 然後就見到幾位小朋友爭住擧手話"我,我,我"我即時"叮"一聲,原來KV 喺用這種方法, 令小朋友主動咁合作. 我哋作為家長嘅, 可以此作借鏡呢。

放學時, 仔仔就"stand up, sit down "並做埋動作,唔知喺唔喺今日教嘅英文呢?
問佢有冇唱歌, 佢就話唱咗" twinkle twinkle little star " and "ABC's song"
問佢老師有冇講故事, 佢就話講咗個"小當當"故事。內容話:小當當返學, 成日上堂瞓覺, 跟住放學又未瞓醒,冇得返屋企" 我好懷疑呢個似喺佢作嘅多D, 真沒好氣.
問佢班裏是否分咗組, 佢就話分咗" 蘋果,西瓜,香蕉,芒果,同埋橙汁組" 而佢就喺西瓜組。真喺要 find out 佢同我講真定講假
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-9-9 21:45     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

Cocochiu, your son is so smart. He could tell you so many things.

My daughter didn't tell me much but she did say "唔講得". Is that really so? Because some other BK mama said the teacher in KV discouraged the child to tell the school life to their parents. To me, if they can influence my daughter to become a well-disciplined and self-motivated girl, then whatever method (provided that it's ethical) they use will be alright.

My daughter told me if she helped in tidying up then she would get a cup cake. That's why the children like to help in tidying up.And she also told me about singing "ABC" and "twinkle twinkle little stars", watching "Noddy" and playing puzzles. But this week, she said there were fewer toys to play.

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-9 22:02 編輯 ]
作者: 澄曜媽媽    時間: 08-9-10 18:38

hi, my daughter is Ching Ching. She travels on school bus, but did not cry so far. She did not tell me much about her school life, just told me that she has a schoolmate called Kelvin.
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-9-11 16:47

hi,

today, my son said something, which truly surprised me so much. he said" 月亮光光, 好像燈籠掛在天上" i just stared at
him amazingly. i asked if it's what he learned from school. he just smiled to me shyly.
he also told me that he fed the fishes today. i found that he loves the fishes so much, everyday when i pick him up, he might go to visit them immediately.
he hasn't  told me any name of his schoolmate yet. hope he will tell me one day.

hi ahchungma,

my point of view is same as yours. i do think disciplinary training is important in childhood.

[ 本帖最後由 cocochiu 於 08-9-11 16:58 編輯 ]
作者: 澄曜媽媽    時間: 08-9-12 11:03

我的女兒這兩天回家不太開心, 她說返學好悶, 無玩具玩, 令我好擔心.
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-9-12 21:35

My daughter also recited that too! "月亮圓,月亮光,好像燈籠在天上!"

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-9-11 16:47 發表
hi,

today, my son said something, which truly surprised me so much. he said" 月亮光光, 好像燈籠掛在天上" i just stared at
him amazingly. i asked if it's what he learned from school. he just smiled to ...

作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-9-13 17:48

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-12 21:35 發表
My daughter also recited that too! "月亮圓,月亮光,好像燈籠在天上!"

Hi mamis,
My son (Zeon) study in 1D. Nice to meet you all.
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-9-13 18:35

ching ching mami,

唔好咁担心啦, 因為每個小朋友都有佢哋唔同嘅性格,或者ching ching 比較內向, 須要多少少時間先適應新環境。當佢認識到新嘅朋友仔,或者習慣咗新環境、新嘅學校運作,情況就会好好多架啦。比D信心啦
我反而担心仔仔太八掛,唔專心上堂。因以前讀N1 時,佢D老師都有同我講,話佢"鍾意"講嘢. sigh....
另, 佢哋通常玩D要砌嘅玩具,好似Lego 果類。或者ching ching 唔多鍾意果D玩具都唔定。因為仔仔都曾經講過"點解唔喺好似以前學校咁有車車玩嘅" 我謂有同佢講"你返到屋企, 已經有咁多車玩, 返學校玩其他玩具咁唔喺仲開心咩?" 後來見佢無再提, 可能已接受現實, 或已找到更好更吸引嘅嘢唔定。

近呢兩日,仔仔教我點謂之坐靚靚, 喺要"腰要直, 手放喺大比" 仲喺要放雙手在大比喺中段, 唔可以大高或太低 。做完個動作, 仲不斷問我" 媽咪我坐得靚唔靚?" 比佢笑死。
原帖由 澄曜媽媽 於 08-9-12 11:03 發表
我的女兒這兩天回家不太開心, 她說返學好悶, 無玩具玩, 令我好擔心.

[ 本帖最後由 cocochiu 於 08-9-13 18:58 編輯 ]
作者: 澄曜媽媽    時間: 08-9-13 21:53

cocochiu, thanks for your reply.
我女女這兩天又好了一些, 她說Ms Chau話佢似BB仔, 唔敢拖佢甘大力. 之後就傻笑. 可能因為我女女仲細(現在才2歲10個月), 又未上過nursery, 所以未適應啦!

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-9-13 18:35 發表
ching ching mami,

唔好咁担心啦, 因為每個小朋友都有佢哋唔同嘅性格,或者ching ching 比較內向, 須要多少少時間先適應新環境。當佢認識到新嘅朋友仔,或者習慣咗新環境、新嘅學校運作,情況就会好好多架啦。比D信心啦 ...

作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-9-13 22:19

澄曜媽媽,

Yes, do give your daughter time. Last year, when my daughter was in N1, she cried nearly for a whole year. She got very upset whenever she separated from family or auntie. However, she would stop crying inside the school. You see, they are only 2-3 years old. They are still very very young. They do need time to get used to the new environment, esp without family members there. My daughter also told me she liked her nursery more than KV because there were more toys in nursery. But I told her that she is a big girl now and need to learn more things other than playing toys.
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-9-14 15:57

今日先至知, 原來老師已開始教揸筆。見仔仔揸住支筆, 自言自語 " 揸筆隻手就好似支 嘭嘭槍咁樣" 見佢隻手先做個手槍手勢, 跟住就用食指及姆指揸住支筆, 中指托住筆竿。當然佢揸筆嘅手勢比正確嘅揸筆手勢, 仍是有待努力。但至少有個好開始。

昨日開始, 已有Drunny nose & cough. 希望佢可以快Drecover 就好啦
作者: nck    時間: 08-9-15 00:50     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

CoCoChiu

Here we can realise what my daughter learnt in the school as my daughter told nothing about her school life. While you shared what were heard from your kids, i can tell the same to her,   like when i reicited "月亮光光, 好像燈籠掛在天上", she corrected me and it should be "月亮圓, 月亮光, 好像燈籠掛在天上" . Also while you shared about your kid in making a gun by using his tiny pointer and thumbkin, I can realise why my daughter always shows me a gun by using her fingers.
作者: nck    時間: 08-9-15 01:01

Hello Peggyst,

I asked my daughter, Nausicaa who is your classmate, she told a classmate name which is 司徒慧賢,. Is it your daughter name? She said that 司徒慧賢 and her are in the same group, i.e. Apple group. I am not sure what she said is true. have you heard anything from your daughter.  If so, we can share what is happening in their school life.
作者: huenhuenma    時間: 08-9-15 15:06

很羡慕你們的仔女可以分享咁多學校所學的字、歌、玩意,我個女平時好多嘢講,但問佢係學校玩咩、唱咩歌、做咗咩手工、同學仔叫咩名等等,她都沒有回應,好多時答唔知。透過大家的分享,我可以嘗試問番佢。
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-9-15 18:37

yes, i also feel it's good to share things here in BK, coz we can imagine the whole pic of the class then.

2 weeks passed quickly, my son has changed so much. i found that he likes to go to school more than ever before. he always says " 我就嚟去返學啦" even he is having his holiday. he keeps teaching me by saying " miss chau 話......".
i remembered just a week before, i asked him whether  he likes the previous nursery or KV. at that time, he still told me that he loves the previous one more than KV.but yesterday, when i asked the same question once again, he immediately said KV. what a rapid change i thought .

after these 2 honeymoon weeks. i think it would be a new life for them. hope everyone can get used to their new life smoothly.:)
作者: Peggyst    時間: 08-9-15 20:54

Hello, nck

你的囡囡好叻呀, 記得慧賢的全名, 哈哈.  阿囡都唔係成日講學校既野, 就算有時問都唔講架.  睇佢心情咋!

我上星期五放假, 專程想早點送囡囡上學, 有時間同班主任傾下.  我覺得MS. CHAU 好有經驗, 我提到囡囡唔係好識講比我知學校既野, 佢又叫我比D 時間佢啦, 只係返左十幾日學姐.  佢仲話知道坊間傳聞KV好嚴, 其實佢地都鼓勵小朋友係玩的時候傾下計, 不過上課時就要留心.  要佢地分開遊戲時遊戲, 讀書時讀書.  我覺得MS. CHAU 都幾NICE, 無之前想像KV 的老師都好惡, 好COOL O甘.

MS. CHAU 話中秋假期後開始教字, 家長可以係屋企同小朋友玩字卡.

有咩關於學校的事, 請各位家長多多通報.
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-9-16 21:05

When I asked my daughter what she learnt today, she quickly took out the Chinese book from the school bag and sang the "歡迎歌". When I read her that storybook, she had already knew the characters and contents. And she said  she used scissors to cut Mickey and played basketball (?) at playground today.

Yes, I strongly agree we share what we know about the school life in KV. Please keep on sharing.

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-16 23:54 編輯 ]
作者: nck    時間: 08-9-16 23:51

Peggst,

Thanks, I guess this is because Wai Yin and Nausicaa sit closely.

Mr. Chau and Ms Mak are quite nice, i thought they are well experienced, but still give me feeling, while i saw what the class is doing, interaction between teacher and classmate seems not enough.

Besides, it seems not transparent about learning syllabus and plan. Parent guideline appears insufficient which rely on personal enquiry before/after class.
作者: nck    時間: 08-9-17 00:11

Ahchungma,

Yes, it is amazed that my daughter also imitated a teacher and told the story of Chinese book. This is a first time to hear a rather complete story from her without any assistance. Either KV has a good teaching method so that kids could memorise the content and tell the whole story or kids at the stage has started to develop such capability.

Meanwhile she told us that her group pretended a train and played the nusery game-"London bridge is falling down"  and instructed a whole family to play what they played in the school.

But she told us that she did not use scissor for paper cutting. She rather recalled that she played something "Badminton" on the playground.

Yesterday night i was worry because she told me before bed that she did not like to go to KV.It seems that she is getting more participation in the class today and i really hope that she can adapt a new school environment asap.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-16 21:05 發表
When I asked my daughter what she learnt today, she quickly took out the Chinese book from the school bag and sang out the "歡迎歌". When I read her that storybook, she had already knew the characters ...

作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-9-18 23:53

Today, my daughter sang "打開雪櫃,打開雪櫃,有月餅,有月餅,快啲攞佢嚟,快啲攞佢出嚟,食咗佢,食咗佢."and then repeat the song with different food again and again........she had repeated at least twenty times with different food and drinks. But she looks really funny and I'm really glad that she enjoy her school life so much.

She also told me she practised writing A, B, C today. Was she telling the truth? or she told me what she did at home only as sometimes she would mix up things doing in school and at home.
作者: nck    時間: 08-9-20 23:59

Yes! It seems that your daughter like this song song very much coz it can let her create imagination. My daughter also sang this song and In addition she sang other songs "吹呀吹呀吹個大波波" and "有隻雀仔跌落水". However It appears that there is less english songs being taught.

Besides, which group does your daughter belong to? Apple? Banana? or Watermelon?

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-18 23:53 發表
Today, my daughter sang "打開雪櫃,打開雪櫃,有月餅,有月餅,快啲攞佢嚟,快啲攞佢出嚟,食咗佢,食咗佢."and then repeat the song with different food again and again........she had repeated at least twenty tim ...

作者: nck    時間: 08-9-21 00:04

Yes!! your daughter told the truth coz my daughter at home taught me about A, B, and C as well. Last Friday, I discussed with Ms Mak and she told us that she would teach about A,B, C and Number 1,2.... only.  

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-18 23:53 發表
Today, my daughter sang "打開雪櫃,打開雪櫃,有月餅,有月餅,快啲攞佢嚟,快啲攞佢出嚟,食咗佢,食咗佢."and then repeat the song with different food again and again........she had repeated at least twenty tim ...

作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-9-21 01:45

nck,

My daughter also sang "吹大波波" too. Daphne is in "Watermelon" group. She told me she was in the same group with her classmates who rode on the same school bus with her.

Today, she suddenly asked me whether I would bring her to the Nursery she went last year. I asked her the reason and she replied that there weren't many toys in KV. In the first week, she always told me she liked KV very much as there were many toys for her to play but in the subsequent weeks, she started telling me she wanted go back to nursery. But she still looks very happy when she goes to school. It seems that she still needs sometime to get used to the different teaching environment in K1.

How about you? Did you daughter comment on KV?

原帖由 nck 於 08-9-20 23:59 發表
Yes! It seems that your daughter like this song song very much coz it can let her create imagination. My daughter also sang this song and In addition she sang other songs "吹呀吹呀吹個大波波" and "有 ...

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-9-21 01:47 編輯 ]
作者: JENNYSYTL    時間: 08-9-25 13:34

Glad to share the children's school life here.

Let me ask my son which fruit group he belongs to.

Sometimes, he pretends to be Ms Chau/Mak and ask me to follow his instruction.

He asks me to read the Chinese Words on the cards and he will say "that's correct". It surprises me that he knows to read the Chinese of "Foot" tim !
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-9-25 21:22

My daughter told me that Ms. Pong taught her how to write chinese "One" and use domino to illustrate "one". And she said Ms. Chau got angry because some students watched fish when they went to the school office?

原帖由 JENNYSYTL 於 08-9-25 13:34 發表
Glad to share the children's school life here.

Let me ask my son which fruit group he belongs to.

Sometimes, he pretends to be Ms Chau/Mak and ask me to follow his instruction.

He asks me to read t ...

作者: JENNYSYTL    時間: 08-9-26 09:04

What's Domino ? He seems exciting when he hears Domino but can't tell what is it ?
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-9-26 15:14

Domino is just like a circle, students will be taught to use the Domino for counting. eg, one Domino stands for 1 , two Domino stands for 2...quote]原帖由 JENNYSYTL 於 08-9-26 09:04 發表
What's Domino ? He seems exciting when he hears Domino but can't tell what is it ? [/quote]
作者: nck    時間: 08-9-27 07:14

Ahchungma,

Yes she sometimes tells me that she doesn't want to go to KV. In fact there are not many toys for them to play, or different kinds of exploration to kids. Everytime I bring my daughter to classroom, only a few  kinds of connection components are tabled. I have struggled whether KV teaching method fits her. It seems that she has been adapting such traditional school environment. Hopefully such environment would help her establish good discipline while would deteriorate her temperament.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-21 01:45 發表
nck,

My daughter also sang "吹大波波" too. Daphne is in "Watermelon" group. She told me she was in the same group with her classmates who rode on the same school bus with her.

Today, she suddenly as ...

作者: nck    時間: 08-9-27 07:22

Ms Chau will designate any of classmate who goes to the school office and get something. In the way to school office, there is a fishing pond. Ms. Chau remind them that she will not be happy if anyone forgets to get something to the classroom from school office while she/he stays at the fishing pond and see fish.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-9-25 21:22 發表
My daughter told me that Ms. Pong taught her how to write chinese "One" and use domino to illustrate "one". And she said Ms. Chau got angry because some students watched fish when they went to the sch ...

作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-9-27 22:54     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

nck,

I still don't know if KV teaching method is suitable to my daughter or not. Although she still told me, from time to time, that she would rather go to the previous school or her english class, she didn't resist going to KV and she always told me that she liked all the teachers and even the Ms. Leung and the driver in the school bus. After all, we need to give some time to them to adapt to the new enviroment.
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-10-1 09:59

囡囡話有同學仔因傾計所以比MS.CHAU罰企
作者: nck    時間: 08-10-1 23:43

I asked my daughter and she told us no one was punished. I guess that Ms Chau reminded all of them be quiet during class or would let her/him stand before classmates/teacher.
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-10-2 04:32

原帖由 nck 於 08-10-1 23:43 發表
I asked my daughter and she told us no one was punished. I guess that Ms Chau reminded all of them be quiet during class or would let her/him stand before classmates/teacher.

Hi,

If someone was punished, it must be my son(Zeon). I think he is the most naughty boy in class.
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-10-3 17:39

i also didn't hear anything about punishment from my kid. maybe it's just a warning or something like this, don't worry too much.

my boy told me the name of his classmates recently. one is called"謙喬", another is "思豪'. i'm happy that he has met some new friend in the class.
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-10-3 20:38

I'm sorry if I have scared parents. Maybe my daughter has mixed up what happened in school and that in the story book.

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-10-3 17:39 發表
i also didn't hear anything about punishment from my kid. maybe it's just a warning or something like this, don't worry too much.

my boy told me the name of his classmates recently. one is called"謙 ...

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-10-3 20:40 編輯 ]
作者: nck    時間: 08-10-4 00:00

Your son know my daughter's name - 晅翹(not 謙喬), are your son and my daughter in the same apple group? My daughter told me many classmate name: Derek, zeon, 慧賢, 浩林, 俊庭, Daphane,佩暄...... Hopefully, she can build up friendship with other classmates and learn how to communicate, share, be considerate.....                                    

作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-10-5 13:57

Your daughter is very smart and can remember so many classmates. My daughter only recalled 2 names when I mentioned those you've listed here.

原帖由 nck 於 08-10-4 00:00 發表
Your son know my daughter's name - 晅翹(not 謙喬), are your son and my daughter in the same apple group? My daughter told me many classmate name: Derek, zeon, 慧賢, 浩林, 俊庭, Daphane,佩暄...... Hope ...

作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-10-5 13:58

yes, my son is also in the apple group.  it might be your daughter's name then. my son also knows 浩林. because they are all sitting in the same table.
作者: nck    時間: 08-10-5 17:26

My daughter told me last few weeks that 浩林 had a nosebleed and Ms Chau helped him to stop bleeding and wipe away. Is it true? has he recovered at once.

She will tell us about school life with her classmates daily, i am not sure how real it is, for sure that she likes to interact with others and notice what happens surrounding.

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-10-5 13:58 發表
yes, my son is also in the apple group.  it might be your daughter's name then. my son also knows . because they are all sitting in the same table.

作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-10-5 17:29

Hi,
I think your kid is talking about my son." 斯翱" (zeon),instead of "思豪". I am glad that my son always talking about your kid.They are both in apple group.

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-10-5 17:31 編輯 ]
作者: nck    時間: 08-10-5 17:50

Previously my daughter 晅翹 sat next to your son, but now Ms Chau have rearranged sitting arrangement. My daughter sits at the front and closes to Ms Chau. I thought my daughter is talkative and wants to have more attention.

For sure, your son is very smart coz he is responsive while i talk to him.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-5 17:29 發表

Hi,
I think your kid is talking about my son." 斯翱" (zeon),instead of "思豪". I am glad that my son always talking about your kid.

作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-10-5 22:27

原帖由 nck 於 08-10-5 17:50 發表
Previously my daughter 晅翹 sat next to your son, but now Ms Chau have rearranged sitting arrangement. My daughter sits at the front and closes to Ms Chau. I thought my daughter is talkative and wants ...

Thank you for your appreciation.
But my son is also talkative and not concentrated in class. He told me that he is the one who talking in class and also watching fish on the way to office. So, don't worry about your daughter. My son must be more naughty.
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-10-5 22:48

Dear all mamis,

I want to let Zeon to learn 普通話. Any good suggestion? Some of my colleagues suggest finding the insitute with exam of "北大朗誦節", but I have no idea about what it is.
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-10-5 22:55

Dear cocochiu,

Your son is so smart. Yes, my son forgot to bring back the towel box last Tue.
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-10-6 17:23

hi yimwmc,

it's pleased to know that he told me the truth. he sometimes tells me his school life actively. as today he told me that he has learnt the chinese word of autumn and has learnt "3 dominoes".

kids always saying something unpredictable. my son recently said that he has so many dominoes on his legs. but i told him i couldn't find any. he then pointed at the bruises on his legs and said"see, these are the dominoes. don't u see these??" hahaha.......so funny.
原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-5 22:55 發表
Dear cocochiu,

Your son is so smart. Yes, my son forgot to bring back the towel box last Tue.

作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-10-8 18:40

has any parent recieved the notice about the "parents day"?
i read from the other thread that the parents day will be held on the middle of october, but i still haven't recieved any notice from school. i'm afriad that my son lost the notice in somewhere...

today he told me he has changed the seat. he is now sitting in the banana group. does it mean that he has been allocated to another group?? truly dunno.

he told me that "趙佩暄" is the only one  who could get sticker from teacher today, coz she could keep the classroom clean during eating.
i'm just afriad he was the only student who couldn't get any sticker today... ....
作者: nck    時間: 08-10-9 21:22

Yes!  My daughter has changed to watermelon group. She told me that Zeon and she have got sticker(s) too. Today she said she are happy today because she loved to play 氹氹轉. I believe that all classmates loved too

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-10-8 18:40 發表
has any parent recieved the notice about the "parents day"?
i read from the other thread that the parents day will be held on the middle of october, but i still haven't recieved any notice from school ...

作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-10-9 22:16

I've received the notice of Parent's day already. I will have the appointment on 18/10.
作者: nck    時間: 08-10-9 23:29

I have also received notice of parent's day and will have an appointment on 18/11 11:30am.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-9 22:16 發表
I've received the notice of Parent's day already. I will have the appointment on 18/10.

作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-10-10 03:53

i've received too. appointment on 25/10
作者: huenhuenma    時間: 08-10-12 16:19

我的女兒是趙珮暄,很開心透過這兒知道珮暄的事。我的女兒較活潑,又喜歡講說話,(但佢偏偏唔喜歡告訴我學校發生的事)我成日擔心佢會好百厭,加上之前整傷隻手,兩個星期沒有上學,怕她適應不來,但現在我放心很多了,多謝你們!
我會在18/10 9:30見老師。
作者: 澄曜媽媽    時間: 08-10-13 11:05

原帖由 huenhuenma 於 08-10-12 16:19 發表
我的女兒是趙珮暄,很開心透過這兒知道珮暄的事。我的女兒較活潑,又喜歡講說話,(但佢偏偏唔喜歡告訴我學校發生的事)我成日擔心佢會好百厭,加上之前整傷隻手,兩個星期沒有上學,怕她適應不來,但現在我放心很多了,多謝你們!
我會在18/10 ...

你好, 我女兒叫杜殷澄, 佢成日提起你女女, 仲問我點解佢隻手會甘, 我仲一頭霧水, 原來你女女整到手仔, 好返未?
作者: nck    時間: 08-10-14 20:19

How's your daughter hand? has she recovered? My daughter has told us that your daughter is back to school.

原帖由 huenhuenma 於 08-10-12 16:19 發表
我會在18/10 ...

作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-10-15 05:50

原帖由 nck 於 08-10-14 20:19 發表
How's your daughter hand? has she recovered? My daughter has told us that your daughter is back to school.

Hi,

My appointment  is 18/10 09:15.

Dear huenhuenma,
Your daughter is nice and seems not naughty. Last friday,she walked nice with her grandpa after school. Only my naughty Zeon chase her at the back. Hope to see you at interview time.

P.S. Zeon told me Huenhuen hurt her arm in Disney. But I don't know whether it is true or not???

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 06:08 編輯 ]
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-10-15 05:58

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 05:50 發表

Hi,

Dear huenhuenma,
Your daughter is nice and seems not naughty. Last friday,she walked nice with her grandpa after school. Only my naughty Zeon chase her at the b ...

Hi nck,

My son told me that all the students have to change seat and group. Miss Chau told my husband that they have to change for few time/year. Zeon told me he sit next to your kid. He also told me that all the students have sticker. He told me that he is the most talkative one and Miss Mak will not give him any sticker if he is still......

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 06:04 編輯 ]
作者: huenhuenma    時間: 08-10-15 19:22

多謝各位的關心,暄暄上星期已返學,星期六已拆了石膏,沒大礙了!謝謝你們!
她在廸士尼酒店的床跌了下來,晚上開始腫和痛,去醫院才知前臂骨裂,真擔心死我!幸好現在已活動自如!
這件事提醒我照顧小朋友真的不可掉以輕心,也深深明白到很多人也說的:真的寧願受傷的是自己!
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-10-15 20:47

Hi, yimwmc,

my daugher Daphne said she was in the same group with Zeon, 江悅婷,任安兒. She has just changed to Banana group. I will be seeing Ms. Chau at 9:00 this Sat. May see u there.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 05:50 發表

Hi,

Dear huenhuenma,
Your daughter is nice and seems not naughty. Last friday,she walked nice with her grandpa after school. Only my naughty Zeon chase her at the b ...

作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-10-16 10:45

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-15 20:47 發表
Hi, yimwmc,

my daugher Daphne said she was in the same group with Zeon, 江悅婷,任安兒. She has just changed to Banana group. I will be seeing Ms. Chau at 9:00 this Sat. May see u there.

Hi ahchungma,

Hope to see you on Sat.
作者: 澄曜媽媽    時間: 08-10-16 10:50

My daughter said she changed from banana group to apple group.
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-10-16 20:03     標題: 回覆 # 的文章

Hi, huenhuenma, my daughter also mentioned that huen huen has hurt her hand previously in Disney and she was OK now. And when I showed her the pic under your name in BK, she recognized at once that she was huen huen. So, you will have your appt at 9:30, right? May see u there.

Dear yimwmc,
My daughter said, "陳斯翱今日食老婆餅,好好笑呀!" Is that true?

[ 本帖最後由 ahchungma 於 08-10-16 20:05 編輯 ]
作者: nck    時間: 08-10-16 23:11

Hi, My daughter used to sit next to Zeon while they were in Apple group. Now she is in watermelon group. Elvin, Wai Yin, Mike, Jasper, 浩林, 傑傑, Dayman are in the same group. She told me that Zeon, 俊庭, 浩賢 have helped Ms Chau went to office to get stuff. She told me that Zeon has got stickers. She said that if anyone behaves well, he/she will be designated to help Miss Chau go to office to get stuff. also she/he will be given a sticker. So don't worry la.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-10-15 05:58 發表

Hi nck,

My son told me that all the students have to change seat and group. Miss Chau told my husband that they have to change for few time/year. Zeon told me he sit next to your kid. He also told  ...

作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-10-17 13:07

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-16 20:03 發表
Hi, huenhuenma, my daughter also mentioned that huen huen has hurt her hand previously in Disney and she was OK now. And when I showed her the pic under your name in BK, she recognized at once that sh ...

Hi, ahchungma,

Yes, Zeon had 老婆餅 on Wed.
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-10-18 10:38

I've met Ms. Chau today. She advised me to remind Daphne to sit properly because she always sit like leaning on sofa. Also, she didn't take care of herself very well in the school, alway waited for someone to take care of her (at home, auntie will do that). And She needs to improve her attention as sometimes she looks around and not listening especially at the end of a school day.
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-10-20 22:14

other recitations and songs learnt from my daughter:

Farmer in the dell
Farmer in the dell
Hi ho o dary'o (?)
Oh Farmer in the dell

another one:
Jack is in ther rainbow (?)
Jack is in a hurry

another one:
秋風起,黃葉落
作者: nck    時間: 08-10-24 07:46

My daughter loves this song and always sing this song to us. It seems that she has been adapting the school life. Every time she brings a new book on Monday, she will finish immediately.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-20 22:14 發表
other recitations and songs learnt from my daughter:

Farmer in the dell
Farmer in the dell
Hi ho o dary'o (?)
Oh Farmer in the dell

another one:
Jack is in ther rainbow (?)
Jack is in a hurry

anoth ...

作者: JENNYSYTL    時間: 08-10-24 14:24

My son learns Chinese "Bed" but do you know the other word to match this  ?

He said " Wooden Bed" ...
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-10-24 23:37

Jennysytl,
my daughter said "wooden bed" too.

nck,
yes, my daughter loves the "farmer in the dell" too. She sings the song with actions just like farming. Very cute!

So, the children start to have homework today. Need to encourage Daphne to initiate doing it by herself.
作者: nck    時間: 08-10-25 07:24

Jennysytl,

I am not sure if KV teaching method is good or Kids of particular age have such inherent ability in learning combination of words. It is amazing and it seems that they have magic pills which sparks
their abilty. My daughter likes to play game of word combination.

Ahchungma,

Yes! My daughter too, it would be a very vey cute scene if all of them can sing together with action.

Besides, does your daughter always want to be "first" ? To be "first" in the queue, my daughter  
went to the queue which is the first group of kids taking school bus(Yellow) and stood next to Dalphane.  since Ms Mak was sick, no one found strange about my daughter lining up the wrong queue. Until while Ms Man took her to the "yellow" school bus, she realised that this is not what she takes a school bus(red) and rejected getting on the bus. Luckily teachers recognised and took her to the red school bus. Thanks God.

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-24 23:37 發表
Jennysytl,
my daughter said "wooden bed" too.

nck,
yes, my daughter loves the "farmer in the dell" too. She sings the song with actions just like farming. Very cute!

So, the children start to have  ...

作者: JENNYSYTL    時間: 08-10-25 10:49

I also heard my son sings "the Farmer in the Dell" but can't hear the third sentence as he sings quite fast.

And a new one this week is "Jack be nimble" but he said he forgot how to sing this. Anyway, I really glad that he learnt a lot from school.

I pretended not knowing what's distributed by teacher in the handbook and asked my son to show me yesterday what's his teacher asked him to bring home to work / submit.

But he said "I have homework to do at home, no need to bring back to school ga" Oh no, I just saw at the bottom that teacher asked him to submit on 10/27 wor !
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-10-25 16:42

Jennysytl,
Daphne's version:
Jack be nimble
Jack be quick (or Jack's in a hurry)
Jack jumps over the candle stick (and she changes into"sand", "bean bag")

nck,
Daphne said sometimes she was the first, sometimes others (like Tung Tung) to get on the yellow bus. Daphne also could recall Huen Kiu going on the wrong bus. She said Huen Kiu lined up before her and she told Huen Kiu "晅翹,你唔係黃車O架" Huen Kiu then answered "我係架".
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-10-26 22:26

Hi, Mamis,

Does your kid do the homework well? Zeon insists to draw lines/dots/pattern on the leaves rather than colour them.  
? Miss Chau's order/? his idea. I hope there is no complaint tomorrow.
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-10-26 22:42

原帖由 JENNYSYTL 於 08-10-25 10:49 發表
I also heard my son sings "the Farmer in the Dell" but can't hear the third sentence as he sings quite fast.

And a new one this week is "Jack be nimble" but he said he forgot how to sing this. Anywa ...

Hi, Jennysytl,

Zeon is same as your son. Last wk he told me no need to bring leaf back. But Miss Chau told me she asked all the kids to bring leaf back since Tue.

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-11-2 15:08 編輯 ]
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-10-27 00:03

My daughter said Ms. Chau told them to colour one leaf in brown and one leaf in yellow.

At first, she didn't tell me about having homework. When I saw the paper in her student handbook, I asked her whether Ms. Chau have given her anything to do. She said she needed to colour the leaves, dish and the desk.
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-11-2 15:06

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-10-27 00:03 發表
My daughter said Ms. Chau told them to colour one leaf in brown and one leaf in yellow.

At first, she didn't tell me about having homework. When I saw the paper in her student handbook, I asked her w ...

Daphne is so smart.
Zeon didn't tell us about Miss Chau's instruction. My husband just let Zeon to draw the pattern on the leaves by using colour pens, not cyrons.( as the same as playing at home)

This wk, the picture of duck get the same result......

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-11-2 15:09 編輯 ]
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-11-2 15:15

Dear nck,

'First' should be my naughty son. Miss Chau said Zeon always want to be the 'First' and have no patient to wait in queue.
作者: nck    時間: 08-11-2 17:07

Dear yimwmc,

Zeon is not a naughty kid, he likes to communicate and think differently. I like to talk to him as Zeon talk like a adult. I don't see reason why kids like to be first, many times either she jumped the queue or argue with other kids. I guess that I and my wife unconsiously give her a message about first be the best. Next time i would try "last be the best", would this change her mind?

BTW, how 's Miss Chau described your son in the parents day. Miss Chau said she is "two five" girl and always "report" to Ms. Chau about other classmates manner and like to gossip. I am a little bit concern that whether she can establish a good friendship with classmate.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-11-2 15:15 發表
Dear nck,

'First' should be my naughty son. Miss Chau said Zeon always want to be the 'First' and have no patient to wait in queue.

作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-11-2 21:24

yimwmc,
This time, Daphne said the duck should be coloured in yellow with the beak in orange. But Daphne sometimes did tell something which was not true. Last week, she said a classmate beat her on her hand and she said she did report to Ms. Mak. As I knew she sometimes mixed up things in storybook and the real life, I wrote a note to Ms. Chau and confirmed if there was such an incident. Ms. Chau gave me a call instantly. She didn't notice any argument between them. So, you see, I listened to what she said with suspicion.

She told me that only 4 pupils had their birthdays celebrated on last Fri. They were Parco, Lee Yin Cheung, Szeto Wai Yin, and Yam On Yin.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-11-2 15:06 發表

Daphne is so smart.
Zeon didn't tell us about Miss Chau's instruction. My husband just let Zeon to draw the pattern on the leaves by using colour pens, not cyrons.( as the same as playing at home):t ...

作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-11-3 21:19

Daphne said she needed to bring grass to school to feed cows. Probably not true (for the part of bringing grass)!
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-11-4 16:18

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-11-2 21:24 發表
yimwmc,
This time, Daphne said the duck should be coloured in yellow with the beak in orange. But Daphne sometimes did tell something which was not true. Last week, she said a classmate beat her on he ...

Hi, ahchungma,  

Yes, Miss Chau told my husband she ask all the student to colour the duck in yellow and orange. But Zeon does not tell us and insist to make it colourful.
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-11-4 16:35

原帖由 nck 於 08-11-2 17:07 發表
Dear yimwmc,

Zeon is not a naughty kid, he likes to communicate and think differently. I like to talk to him as Zeon talk like a adult. I don't see reason why kids like to be first, many times eithe ...

Hi, nck,

Miss Chau: no discipline!! He always want to be the" first" . Whatever go to toilet or answering question, he has no patient to wait, so being complain by others"  Miss Chau, Zeon 唔 排 隊".  Zeon say sorry at once but still go to the front and ask the first student whether he can stand here or not.

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-11-6 12:40 編輯 ]
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-11-6 12:42

Hi mamis,

Anyone will change winter uniform earlier?
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-11-6 21:07

Seemed they had a quick assessment today on chinese words. Daphne told me Ms. Chau had shown some word cards and asked her what they were. She asked her "雞蛋".
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-11-7 16:06

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-11-6 21:07 發表
Seemed they had a quick assessment today on chinese words. Daphne told me Ms. Chau had shown some word cards and asked her what they were. She asked her "雞蛋".

?"E" for Egg was taught instead of 雞蛋. Daphne is so clever. Zeon does not know"雞蛋"
作者: ahchungma    時間: 08-11-7 21:45

No, Daphne said that yesterday Ms. Chau taught "雞" "雞蛋" and she showed Daphne or the whole class? the chinese word card and asked her what the word was. When she came home, she then pretended to be Ms. Chau to take out the Chinese cards and test me the word "chicken". Today Ms. Chau taught  "豬""肥豬肥豬肥du du".
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-11-8 15:29

原帖由 ahchungma 於 08-11-7 21:45 發表
No, Daphne said that yesterday Ms. Chau taught "雞" "雞蛋" and she showed Daphne or the whole class? the chinese word card and asked her what the word was. When she came home, she then pretended to be ...

Sorry. Zeon told me the truth today-- Miss chau ask him the chinese word" Pig"--"Little Pig"
作者: nck    時間: 08-11-9 06:22

It doesn't matter la, while we are keeping on to let him/her know "to be first" depending on what situation/circumstances and how we perceive, they will know how to view where they will stand on the "first", "last", "middle". My daughter seems that she is learning the difference between "first" and "last" on circumstances. I gradually recognise the issue is not how they behave at a particular moment, rather how we keep on delivering and reinforcing "value" to them without any panic.

原帖由 yimwmc 於 08-11-4 16:35 發表

Hi, nck,

Miss Chau: no discipline!! He always want to be the" first" . Whatever go to toilet or answering question, he has no patient to wait, so being complain by others"  Miss Chau, Zeon 唔 排 隊 ...

作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-11-10 22:14

It is cold today. I will let Zeon wear winter uniform. Anyone will change winter uniform before 15/11?
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-11-11 08:54

my son has changed winter uniform today as the weather turned cold extremely.

my son told me that ms chau asked the students to bring some animals pic on tuesday. did anyone hear of this issue from your child?
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-11-12 15:16

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-11-11 08:54 發表
my son has changed winter uniform today as the weather turned cold extremely.

my son told me that ms chau asked the students to bring some animals pic on tuesday. did anyone hear of this issue from y ...

My son has brough the animals pics on last week.

They seems had the assessment/test today.

[ 本帖最後由 yimwmc 於 08-11-12 15:18 編輯 ]
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-11-12 22:05

yimwmc,

i couldn't get any clue from my son about the assessment. he only told me he gained " tick" from miss chau.hope it's a true story. thanks god then.
作者: yimwmc    時間: 08-11-13 16:05

原帖由 cocochiu 於 08-11-12 22:05 發表
yimwmc,

i couldn't get any clue from my son about the assessment. he only told me he gained " tick" from miss chau.hope it's a true story. thanks god then.

Zeon said he had the assessment on "numbers" on Tue and "ABC" on Wed.
He also write "ABC" on table.
作者: cocochiu    時間: 08-11-13 16:23

i think they have finished the assessment and will start with the home reading programe tomorrow.because my son reminded me to bring the story books to school tomorrow.

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5