教育王國

標題: Find a native English teacher in Kwai Tsing District or Tai Kwok Tsui [打印本頁]

作者: gscpgrcckk    時間: 08-1-27 06:43     標題: Find a native English teacher in Kwai Tsing District or Tai Kwok Tsui

Do you know any good english teacher or course for a 2 years old girl to learn oral english happily in Kwai Tsing District or Tai Kwok Tsui?
作者: hello007    時間: 08-1-27 08:07

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: mruncle    時間: 08-1-27 21:09     標題: English course

I know a teacher who can come to your house to teach your kid. She has over 5 years teaching experience in Phonics & English. If you want to know, please pm me.

原文章由 gscpgrcckk 於 08-1-27 06:43 發表
Do you know any good english teacher or course for a 2 years old girl to learn oral english happily in Kwai Tsing District or Tai Kwok Tsui?

作者: evayanyan    時間: 08-1-30 11:01

i also want to know more information, pls PM to me. Thanks a lot

原文章由 mruncle 於 08-1-27 21:09 發表
I know a teacher who can come to your house to teach your kid. She has over 5 years teaching experience in Phonics & English. If you want to know, please pm me.

作者: evayanyan    時間: 08-1-30 11:04     標題: 回覆 #3 mruncle 的文章

i also want to know more information, pls PM to me. thanks a lot !
作者: berthalai    時間: 08-1-30 12:34

I want to know the info for native English teacher,  kindly please PM to me.  Thks!!
作者: KKMo    時間: 08-2-19 17:45

Could you PM detail to me?  Thank you very much!
作者: wwkiu    時間: 08-2-19 23:05

I also want to know more information,
pls PM to me or e-mail [email protected]
Thanks a lot

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5