教育王國

標題: 小學課程愈來愈深, 會考愈來愈容易:Your Opinions? [打印本頁]

作者: stevema    時間: 07-10-22 15:34     標題: 小學課程愈來愈深, 會考愈來愈容易:Your Opinions?

小學課程愈來愈深, 會考愈來愈容易, 可是HKCEE成績卻普遍愈來愈差- what's your opinions?
作者: judywan    時間: 07-10-22 15:43

原文章由 stevema 於 07-10-22 15:34 硐表
小學課程愈來愈深, 會考愈來愈容易, 可是HKCEE成績卻普遍愈來愈差- what's your opinions?

為要話比人知"母語"教育係成功既,會考緊係要容易D啦。。。。
作者: ha8mo    時間: 07-10-22 15:45

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
作者: judy    時間: 07-10-22 16:33

幾深幾淺都好,最緊要能將所學的化成常識,且從中體會其思考方法。以我為例,中學所學的,都已忘記得一幹二凈,但小朋友如有疑難,我看一看書,總能給他滿意之解釋。小朋友常讚我講得比他老師好。這點我同意,母語教学嘛!
作者: mimikitty28    時間: 07-10-25 14:45

咁咪可以苦盡甘來law
作者: tinetinew    時間: 07-10-26 16:17

hi,

若然無記錯以前中学時期先学嘅修辭手法(明喻、暗喻、排比...)已在小三下学期的課程出現,而小五上学期已要用暗喻作句子,真係佢識我我唔識佢,宜家嘅小学課程的已而確好深,小d努力都好難追上!

yuk hei mun
作者: 木馬    時間: 07-10-26 21:39

作者: ccspy    時間: 07-10-28 09:00

小學唔去盡分分鐘會被殺校ga!
作者: youma    時間: 07-10-28 23:59

其實小學只是中文比以前(20-30年前)教得較有系統, 並非是深了. 反而英文和數學就淺了許多!

作者: el1008    時間: 07-10-29 08:32

原文章由 youma 於 07-10-28 23:59 硐表

但我記得我以前小一學期初仲教緊計算, 但宜家小一學期初已教文字題
作者: beverly@mim    時間: 07-10-29 20:49

我英文CE都pass就證明係淺了啦
作者: youma    時間: 07-10-29 21:17

原文章由 el1008 於 07-10-29 08:32 硐表

但我記得我以前小一學期初仲教緊計算, 但宜家小一學期初已教文字題

文字題唔一定深, 我記得以前小學己經學會solve quadratic equation, multiple variables/equations, 雞兔問題, 工程問題, 行程問題, 植樹問題, 幻方, etc, 而家要讀奧數才有得學,仲要係好淺.

[ 本文章最後由 youma 於 07-10-29 23:39 編輯 ]
作者: ha8mo    時間: 07-10-30 10:37

作者: judy    時間: 07-10-30 12:53

原文章由 ha8mo 於 07-10-30 10:37 硐表
請問你係咩年代架?

我都想知。

我侄兒今年中六,他小五、六時,我有睇佢嘅奧數卷。阿大两年前也考過奥數,我就覺得奧數係越來越深。
作者: ZZdaphne    時間: 07-10-30 12:57

原文章由 youma 於 07-10-29 21:17 硐表

文字題唔一定深, 我記得以前小學己經學會solve quadratic equation, multiple variables/equations, 雞兔問題, 工程問題, 行程問題, 植樹問題, 幻方, etc, 而家要讀奧數才有得學,仲要係好淺.  ...

你邊間小學架????咁深嘅!!!!
作者: TWMa    時間: 07-10-30 14:09

文字題唔一定深, 我記得以前小學己經學會solve quadratic equation, multiple variables/equations, 雞兔問題, 工程問題, 行程問題, 植樹問題, 幻方, etc, 而家要讀奧數才有得學,仲要係好淺.

以前小學學過: 植樹問題、行程問題, 其他不肯定是小學還是中學學的 (年代久遠), 難道我們是同一年代
奧數的確愈來愈難 (還是腦袋開始不管用)

[ 本文章最後由 TWMa 於 07-10-30 14:15 編輯 ]
作者: TWMa    時間: 07-10-30 14:10

duplicate

[ 本文章最後由 TWMa 於 07-10-30 14:12 編輯 ]
作者: ha8mo    時間: 07-10-30 14:59

作者: judy    時間: 07-10-30 16:03

原文章由 ha8mo 於 07-10-30 14:59 硐表
雞兔問題是不是數下點分配位置
可以橫直行列都平均有同樣數目果種?
我老婆侄女的小六數學都有

唔係,雞兔問題通常都係咁問嘅:

雞兔合共有12頭,脚合共32隻。問雞、兔各有多少頭?

如果唔用方程,真係難到飛起。
作者: ha8mo    時間: 07-10-30 16:28

作者: ZZdaphne    時間: 07-10-30 19:06

原文章由 judy 於 07-10-30 16:03 硐表

唔係,雞兔問題通常都係咁問嘅:

如果唔用方程,真係難到飛起。

用奧數計比較容易。
作者: wunma    時間: 07-10-31 12:15

作者: youma    時間: 07-11-1 00:04

原文章由 TWMa 於 07-10-30 14:09 硐表

以前小學學過: 植樹問題、行程問題, 其他不肯定是小學還是中學學的 (年代久遠), 難道我們是同一年代
奧數的確愈來愈難 (還是腦袋開始不管用)

題外話, 近一年來奧數比賽確有加深跡象. 上年[全港小學數學奧林匹克比賽]五年級題目已接近以前六年級題目.

但參賽者也愈來愈勁, 聽講奪冠的竟可攞滿分…

作者: ha8mo    時間: 07-11-1 09:56

作者: youma    時間: 07-11-1 22:50

原文章由 ha8mo 於 07-11-1 09:56 硐表
其實學既學生
同唔學既學生比
係咪叻左?

曾聽一位名校中學老師說, 會考攞6A以上的理科尖子大都是以前玩奧數的.
但我想這也不能證明有因果關係, 因為肯在奧數下苦功的, 相信本身已是數學尖子.所以你的推想難以去證實.
3. 但無疑奧數很多內容都是中學數理科時會遇到的刁鑽難題, 在中學便易取好成績; 我猜想在奧數經常攞獎的那批學生, 由於學懂的範疇很廣很深, 其數學根基可能不下於沈詩鈞.

作者: ha8mo    時間: 07-11-2 09:51

作者: ALAL    時間: 07-11-20 22:02

I think the pressure of primary students not only comes from curriculum, but too many extra-curricular activiteis. We don't need (have no money ) to join any when we were young.
作者: youma    時間: 07-11-26 00:24

原文章由 ha8mo 於 07-11-2 09:51 硐表
我見過丘成桐批評奧數,所以都擔心是否適合送小朋友去
不過佢都有話有其好處

“奧數即使得金獎,也只能證明考試的能力,不代表就有研究能力。數學是做研究,研究的根本是找問題。奧數只訓練別人的題 ...

丘教授所說的有點曲高和寡, 個人不太認同:
1. 所有做研究的都要學找問題, 不單是數學。
2. 要做好數學研究,懂設問題找答案, 也需要有優秀的數學理論根底和運算能力, 而奧數正好提供這些基本訓練(自學也可以)
3.     不一定做數學研究的才是數學家。在應用數學領域裏,例如精算,財算,結構工程,電子工程, 天文,物理等等,[解決問題]也相當重要和常見, 也需要良好的數學解難和運算能力。

[ 本文章最後由 youma 於 07-11-26 07:17 編輯 ]
作者: uncleedward    時間: 07-11-26 02:07     標題: 回覆 #10 judy 的文章

Dear Judy

I just came across your post by accident and let me offer some help.

First we "cut" two feet from each rabbit. With 12 animals, we would then have 24 feet, i.e. 8 feet less than the original 32. These must have come from the rabbits. They should have come from 4 rabbits. If we have 4 rabbits, originally we have 16 rabbit feet. In other words, (32-16=) 16 feet came from chickens, i.e. 8 chickens.

The maths problem is actually quite simple without resorting to simultaneous equations. But once you have learned algebra, few people are willing to go back to basic arithmetics.

[ 本文章最後由 uncleedward 於 07-11-26 02:13 編輯 ]
作者: judy    時間: 07-11-26 10:27

原文章由 uncleedward 於 07-11-26 02:07 硐表
Dear Judy

I just came across your post by accident and let me offer some help.

First we "cut" two feet from each rabbit. With 12 animals, we would then  ...

Dear Edward,

老朋友又再見面,真開心!

最早見此雞兔問題,是我侄兒小五時問的(他今年已中六),其時全家都唔識,要我老爸出手。兩年後,我第二個侄兒又考奧數,我們又忘記了其計法,又要老爸出手。到阿大考奧數,我己將他過俾我老爸教。

中國人很聰明,但用錯咗,所以發明不了代數。我同意丘成桐之看法。

Wumun話佢個女小三已教此問題,看來奥數只會越來越深。我想一般小三學生根本無法計此數,只有將方法背下,對孩子之發展,真係唔知好定唔好?
作者: lwl2007    時間: 07-11-26 11:17     標題: Our Secondary School Syllabus is really easier as compare before

If you look at the HKCEE and HKALE examination 10 year ago, 1987 HKALE, the syllabus include complex number, integration definite and indefinite, partial fraction, trigonometric analysis, limit and continuity and sequences. However, nowaday, secondary school students need not to study complex no., when they promote to year 1 of BEng in Electrical and Electronic Engg., some of them get into trouble as they don't know much about complex phasor and finally they are quite weak in circuit analysis and electrical machines. For higher level Digital Signal Processing involving S-domain and Z-domain transformation, some of them cannot handle it. Therefore nowadays the Engineering Math. and Course Syllabus have been re-adjusted in order to suit our University student. What I am saying is truth as you can compare the Syllabus of Engineering Math. in most of the local University with that of several years before. The insufficent training in Secondary education in Hong Kong causes some problem to tertary education.

The primary school tends to be too difficult as it may be quite easy to teach so call difficult topics to kids in advance but these topics are relative easy to adult and therefore most of the primary school teacher can handle it. However, look at out secondary school education, the Government just know cutting down some difficult syllabus topics. Have you heard about secondary school teacher try to teach sec 2 math, in sec. 1 and University Year 1 topics in form 7. No ! I doubt how many school can handle these approach, is there any secondary school can use the same approach as St. Franics Primary that teach every topics in advance and therefore pushing their students perform better ! The materials in secondary is become difficult as most of the parent may not understand whether it is too much and appropriate to our child. Most of the parent cannot supervise closely on what our child have learnt in secondary school as these materials are quite difficult and professional. So we rely on school and tutor. Primary school just emphasize the so call gift education and teach everythings in advance but do you think that the educator can using the same approach in secondary school education !
作者: lwl2007    時間: 07-11-26 11:25

Mathematics is a very serious subject which include Hypothesis, Theorem and derivation if you actually look at it in more detail but if we just want to train our kids to think and solve problem from different point of view, it is no harm to study Olympas Math. In fact, from my point of view, it extract some foundation materials from advance subject such as Discrete Mathematics, Probability Combination and Permutation, Linear Systems and Sequence and Math. Induction from higher level study. It may be helpful to let our kids to be expose to these topics in just foundation level before they are promote to secondary school.
作者: wunma    時間: 07-11-26 11:26

作者: lwl2007    時間: 07-11-26 11:50

What prof. Yau said is true only for those PhD students who want to be a researcher in University. For kids we just want to train them to think and solve problem from different point of view. Who know whether they will become Mathematician or Professor getting Nobel Prize (like Professor Yau) in the future ! We just want our kids to re-inforce their math. training and calculation !
作者: judy    時間: 07-11-26 12:27

原文章由 wunma 於 07-11-26 11:26 硐表
Judy,

妳誤會了, 呀囡唔係小三, 係小五. 學到第三堂就係雞兔問題.

一向都唔會要仔女出去學額外野, 所以呀仔都係到中三佢自己要求先開始出去補習. 呀囡就因為太懶, 佢老豆話佢唔用腦先迫佢學奧數.

好唔好就唔知,  ...

wunma,

第三堂睇成小三,真係錯得好離譜。
作者: mattsmum    時間: 07-11-26 18:16

小學課程愈來愈深, becasue most parent can teach his own kids in primary, can push these kids,

會考愈來愈容易- not in the seconday, kids will not listen to you anymore, also parents already forgot what they learned before.

原文章由 lwl2007 於 07-11-26 11:17 硐表
If you look at the HKCEE and HKALE examination 10 year ago, 1987 HKALE, the syllabus include complex number, integration definite and indefinite, partial fraction, trigonometric analysis, limit and co ...

作者: father_ho    時間: 07-11-27 13:20

Dear parent,

Education reform actually intend to cut the depth of each subject and boarden the width of learning. But the outcome is most parent due to whatever reason (middle class all concentrated in stock, property investment, lower class struggle for live) and wholly rely on the school to teach their kids. For Pri. school, you can still pushing them as such. For Sec. school, all are independent and either the kids ignore your advise or just concentrated on those exam related areas, thus upsetting the whole intention and producing those high mark low Q's. If you had chance to meet those sec. and tri. graduate, you should prepare a sink to hold your blood.
作者: lwl2007    時間: 07-11-27 15:34

Sometimes I find it difficult to give guidance to my son for his learning. Firstly, I have not kept updating my science knowledge for over ten years. When my son ask me some questions about Integrated Science, I forget everything and I cannot answer his questions ! Even for the Math. course, I have not studied Math. for many years, sometimes, I cannot solve his problem and give him the correct answer ! For form 1 to form 3, I can handle some of the subjects, but when he promote to Form 5, I think that he must relay on himself or I try to find a tutor for him !
作者: judy    時間: 07-11-27 17:23

原文章由 lwl2007 於 07-11-27 15:34 硐表
Sometimes I find it difficult to give guidance to my son for his learning. Firstly, I have not kept updating my science knowledge for over ten years. When my son ask me some questions about Integrated ...

我認為就算唔識,都可以教到小朋友。有沒有試過小朋友問問題,你只是依依哦哦地應着,過一會,他會說多謝你,但你根本未回答過問題。

有一次小朋友考樂理,問我何謂大三元音和小三元音。我係音樂盲,根本無從回答。我於是向他健議,不如打開鋼琴彈一下。我剛說完,小朋友已明白過來,仲猛咁讚我醒。

我反對補習,補習剝奪了孩子思考之機會,除非教師不教。侄兒去年考中五,他說很討厭生物課,因教師連讀課本也讀得有氣無力亂七八糟。家人於是健議他去補習,市場經濟加上母語教育,侄兒話個教師每堂都象做talk show,進步神速,會考A埋。
作者: lwl2007    時間: 07-11-28 01:15

Wa ! Amazing ! "侄兒話個教師每堂都象做talk show,進步神速,會考A埋。" I think tutor sometime is helpful !
作者: father_ho    時間: 07-11-28 09:49

原文章由 lwl2007 於 07-11-27 15:34 發表
Sometimes I find it difficult to give guidance to my son for his learning. Firstly, I have not kept updating my science knowledge for over ten years. When my son ask me some questions about Integrated ...

Dear lwl2007,

May be I can share experience on teaching my kid. At one time I was asked by my son on PTH and I know nothing on this lang., I can just refer him to the relevant source and let him find the answer by himself. Another time is he ask me about the Math., I know how to approach it  but I keep on asking him to find what their textbook's approach. What I am saying is you should let them solve their problem rather than giving the answer directly.

For the tutor part, if your kid already used to solve the problem by themself, there is no need for it. Tutoring class will give you the best and efficient answer but never telll you why should it be like that. Of course you can 'memorize' it and score very high marks (don't forget the exam. auth. now are thinking of what the student 'probably' know and set the questions toward it), should this treat as coorperation between the tutor class and the exam. auth.? If you ask me did I hire private tutor before, the answer is yes. The purpose of it is not teaching my kids to score high mark nor to teach them the homework, only one reason is to let them strengthen some very specific area such as english, PTH oral presentation, panio etc.

It's very hard for parent to ignore the exam. marks (local one) under the current education system but think about if he kids are just concentrating on the exam. related area(s), will they still has the interest/time for exploring what should they know for future survival. One very silly example is I remember the interview case on the past F.7 top graduate that most of them will select HKUST coperate finance because of high salary upon graduation. Should you feel comfortable on their act? If their answer is they got interest on the areas may be a bit better (I strongly against kids/teenager to touch on investment), the perfect one may be they want to study the behaviour of economic system in the current macro environment. What I am saying is HK student are so short sighted and just want immediate return, may be it is their parent's intention.

Sorry for so long speech!
作者: lwl2007    時間: 07-11-28 11:35     標題: Thanks for your reply !

Dear father_ho,

You are right ! When I meet some University Graduates in my company. I found that some of them have a bad attitude towards their work, they are reluctance to work hard and really contribute effort to their work ! I am not challenging their IQ but their attitude, when they find some difficulties, some of them just waiting for someone to help them ! Some of them are irresponsible, just leaving the problem to other and ressign within a short-time ! They always try to leave office eariler with some excuse when they feel the job is boring and always count on how much they earn instead of how much they learn !
作者: mayling234    時間: 07-11-28 22:46

原文章由 youma 於 07-10-28 23:59 發表

係呀!  而家小學d嘢我細個都學過。 而好多嘢就係我細個有學而佢地係奧數先有。  英文都唔覺得佢地深咗!  佢地有我地都有。  中文就冇物特別印象。  

我讀嘅係新界鄉村學校,相信d嘢唔會深。 不過就記得初中學d嘢好多時係重覆小學d嘢再加d新嘢同深d嘅問題。

唔知而家d人係味只記得中學d嘢,所以話而家小學深過以前。不過而家小學d考試有unseen,這的確有是我地以前冇。

但有一樣嘢好明顯,就係而家d小學生能力以乎差過以前好多。

唔知大家點睇?
作者: el1008    時間: 07-11-29 08:56

原文章由 mayling234 於 07-11-28 22:46 發表

係呀!  而家小學d嘢我細個都學過。 而好多嘢就係我細個有學而佢地係奧數先有。  英文都唔覺得佢地深咗!  佢地有我地都有。  中文就冇物特別印象。  

我讀嘅係新界鄉村學校,相信d嘢唔會深。 不過就記得初中學d嘢好 ...

我覺得係因為宜家d家長比以前家長質素提升左,無論係學識或家庭背景都係, 所以自然過份保護左細路, 而且社會對孩子嘅保護亦多左, 變左下一代嘅文化水平層面闊左(因為家長嘅安排, 多左人大學畢業), 但責任感少左,(讀書唔係自己爭取, 讀得唔好, 父母自然送上補習老師一個) 面對能奕境力差左(家長會幫你解決所有問題, 包括老師, 同學之間嘅相處問題).所有野都唔洗做, 讀好書就得啦, 呢d咪係新一代囉
作者: wbady    時間: 07-11-29 11:46

原文章由 el1008 於 07-11-29 08:56 發表

我覺得係因為宜家d家長比以前家長質素提升左,無論係學識或家庭背景都係, 所以自然過份保護左細路, 而且社會對孩子嘅保護亦多左, 變左下一代嘅文化水平層面闊左(因為家長嘅安排, 多左人大學畢業), 但責任感少左,(讀 ...

作者: shc2007    時間: 07-11-30 00:04     標題: Chickens and Rabbits

Dear uncleedward,

Apparently, your method seems easy.  But, it is actually lack of giving a proper mathematical treatment or insight into mathematical problems.  In other words, dealing with the problems of chickens and rabbits is okay.  If students are asked to solve problems with tricycles, bicycles or lorries, big trucks, your "chickens and rabbits" method can't help.  Conversely, students can get learn anything from the problem.  I just want to say "Learning mathematics is not simply to calculate the correct answer in short time, but to learn, understand and appreciate the process of getting the answers."
作者: lwl2007    時間: 07-11-30 00:06     標題: shc2007 ! Great !

You are so great !
作者: uncleedward    時間: 07-11-30 12:52     標題: 回覆 #2 shc2007 的文章

Dear lwl2007

I thought my method already embodies the methodology behind simultaneous equations. I shall be more than grateful if you can be more specific why my method is mathematically inappropriate. And please enlighten me how we can solve the problem without resorting to equations at all.

[ 本文章最後由 uncleedward 於 07-11-30 12:54 編輯 ]
作者: shc2007    時間: 07-12-1 00:56

Dear uncleedward,
It is not so much about equations, but the way of solving problems.  You used a particular case trying to ignore the importance of equations.  Of course, you can solve the problem and get the answer, but it doesn't imply students can tackle similar problems in the situation with complicated combinations.

In short, your suggested method can be considered to be clever, but not wise.
作者: lwl2007    時間: 07-12-1 01:53

RIGHT ????? Understand ????:-| :-| :-| :-|
作者: ALAL    時間: 07-12-1 03:52

today I discover that there is a passage in my son's (P3) Chinese book I learnt in secondary school, probably F3, if I remember correct.
作者: lwl2007    時間: 07-12-3 01:14

YES ! ALAL ! 小學課程愈來愈深,
作者: ha8mo    時間: 07-12-3 10:06

作者: uncleedward    時間: 07-12-4 00:32

Dear shc2007 & lwl2007

In the old days, 雞兔同籠、工程問題、水管問題、流程問題、父子年歲問題、兩數和差問題were typical questions one encountered at P5 or P6. All of them can be solved without using equations. It is nothing to do whether one is clever or wise. Name any such questions and I would not mind showing you the arithmetical way to solve it.

Please be specific and stop using empty words to avoid the questions.

[ 本文章最後由 uncleedward 於 07-12-4 00:37 編輯 ]
作者: shc2007    時間: 07-12-4 16:18

Dear uncleedward,

You are exactly correct.  The method you suggested is only suitable for P5 and P6.  Unfortunaetly, students have to learn another way in S1 and up.  Thus, you want your kids to prepare for P5 and P6 only, or a general approach for the future.  Your focus is still limited to Primary study.  Anyway, I want to stop the correspondence with you as we are of different wavelengths.

"Dear shc2007 & lwl2007

In the old days, 雞兔同籠、工程問題、水管問題、流程問題、父子年歲問題、兩數和差問題were typical questions one encountered at P5 or P6. All of them can be solved without using equations. It is nothing to do whether one is clever or wise. Name any such questions and I would not mind showing you the arithmetical way to solve it.

Please be specific and stop using empty words to avoid the questions."
作者: uncleedward    時間: 07-12-5 08:50

Dear shc2007

You said "I want to stop the correspondence with you as we are of different wavelengths."

Agreed.
作者: mayling234    時間: 07-12-5 13:32

原文章由 uncleedward 於 07-12-4 00:32 發表

Dear shc2007 & lwl2007

In the old days, 雞兔同籠、工程問題、水管問題、流程問題、父子年歲問題、兩數和差問題were typical questions one encountered at P5 or P6. All of them can be solved without using ...

Hi, uncleedward,

Your solution of 雞兔問題 is quite interesting.  Can you provide the method of other question.
i.e. 雞兔同籠、工程問題、水管問題、流程問題、父子年歲問題、兩數和差問題
作者: uncleedward    時間: 07-12-7 10:12

原文章由 mayling234 於 07-12-5 13:32 發表

Hi, uncleedward,

Your solution of 雞兔問題 is quite interesting.  Can you provide the method of other question.
i.e. 雞兔同籠、工程問題、水管問題、流程問題、父子年歲問題、兩數和差問題 ...

In fact, my solution is pretty standard. It was only that I used "cutting off the rabbits' feet" to make it easier for kids to remember.

For 兩數和差,we have the following formula from most text books:

(兩數和 + 兩數差) / 2 = 大數
(兩數和 - 兩數差) / 2 = 小數

If you're interested in non-algebraic solutions to other problems, I suggest you go to the library to pick up a book (for example one of those from 九章出版社) to look it up.

Non-algebraic methods tend to more tedious than using equations but they tend to be more interesting as well.

It is always nice for a kid to master more advanced mathematical tools than those currently taught at school, but in no way this should be the requirement for all the students.

For example, in Mathematics at HKCE level, we are not supposed to use differentiation to find the minimum or maximum value of a quadratic function. The more tedious "completing the square" method is expected. Even in Additional Mathematics, to find the area of a triangle in coordinate geometry, one is not expected to use the more general, and much simpler "determinant" method learned in more advanced maths.

[ 本文章最後由 uncleedward 於 07-12-7 10:49 編輯 ]
作者: mayling234    時間: 07-12-7 21:54

原文章由 uncleedward 於 07-12-7 10:12 發表

In fact, my solution is pretty standard. It was only that I used "cutting off the rabbits' feet" to make it easier for kids to remember.

For 兩數和差,we have the following formula from most text boo ...

Dear uncleedward,

I am not very good in math, but really feel 一點點通 through your solution, and its very interesting.

Do you have any suggestion of the book name of 九章出版社?

Thank you very much!

作者: ha8mo    時間: 07-12-10 16:46

作者: mayling234    時間: 07-12-11 15:34

原文章由 ha8mo 於 07-12-10 16:46 發表
你都識上網囉,仲洗買書?

http://www.mikekong.net/

http://kss.hkcampus.net/~kss-wsf/question.htm

Million thanks!!!
作者: calvin524    時間: 07-12-12 21:00

so easy of mathes

歡迎光臨 教育王國 (/) Powered by Discuz! X1.5