發表於 06-11-28 15:15 |只看該作者

你地有無子女在瑞士讀酒店管理架

Hello,

想問
我女女畫得好靚呀

2#
發表於 06-11-28 23:35 |只看該作者

Re: 你地有無子女在瑞士讀酒店管理架

In which school?  Where - German or French part?

3#
發表於 06-11-29 08:58 |只看該作者

學校在在法語區.
我女女畫得好靚呀

4#
發表於 06-11-29 18:29 |只看該作者

Can you tell the name of the school, is it La Roche?
In general, if your daughter have no hotel experience and straight foward to Swiss might have some difficulties for understanding.  On the other hand, the hard time for the student is the training period, but also is the good time for train up for being independent.  Life is happy and the environment is quiet and peace, the people in Swiss are nice, but just don't having messy relationship with male.   

5#
發表於 06-11-29 18:30 |只看該作者

In general, if your daughter have no hotel experience and straight foward to Swiss might have some difficulties for understanding.  On the other hand, the hard time for the student is the training period, but also is the good time for train up for being independent.  Life is happy and the environment is quiet and peace, the people in Swiss are nice, but just don't having messy relationship with male.   

6#
發表於 06-11-29 18:33 |只看該作者

7#
發表於 06-11-30 09:29 |只看該作者

kate_je

No, she's in SHMS.  As this study way is new for both my daughter and I, therefore, I want to know more such as the internship.  I've heard most of the students will work in restaurants, rare can find jobs in hotels for Year 1 students.  I wonder if they don't have the chance to work in hotel, then will it be hard for them to find jobs in hotels after graduate?  My second question:  Is that if they can't find job during internship, the school will find for them (I mean the school guarantee they will have job during internship)?
我女女畫得好靚呀

8#
發表於 06-11-30 21:27 |只看該作者

kate_je

please check PM and could you reply me after you've read it.
我女女畫得好靚呀

9#
發表於 06-12-1 00:23 |只看該作者

I didn't received any PM, but I have something can share w/you.  First year is studing the food and beverage knowledge, so the 1st year intership training must related to restaurant or kitchen, in Swiss, a 3 stars hotel you cannot compared w/ HK, a hotel has 30 rooms also can counted as 3 stars.  Most of the student will go to some small hotel or restaurant to do the training, but I don't know whether SHMS did promised to find job for all students, otherwise your daughter need to find herself.  If yes, the quality of the job refer by school might not be the good one, it depends the school's relationship with the industry and how many students' mother tounge is English or German, French, etc; their chance to go to large hotel is higher.  But no matter is in hotel or restaurant, it's a very good chance for learning, I recommend to stay their for training better than back to HK.  For 2nd year, they will learn something about rooms, but doesn't mean you will get the front office job for 2nd intership, may be housekeeping section for making up room, as they are seldom to let Chinese to do the hotel front office work, because our mother tounge was not English.  

Take it easy la...

10#
發表於 06-12-1 10:12 |只看該作者

deleted
我女女畫得好靚呀

11#
發表於 06-12-2 00:17 |只看該作者

kate_je

I just sent PM to you, can you check it.  Tks.

我女女畫得好靚呀

12#
發表於 06-12-2 00:21 |只看該作者

Already replied to your PM.

13#
發表於 06-12-2 00:41 |只看該作者

Dear Kate_je,

Thanks and keep in touch.

I know you are busy mum but you still spend time to answer my questions, it's hard to have people like you nowaday.  I am very treasure to recognise you from the net.  能夠認識到你是一種緣份, 亦是我女兒的福氣. I have forwarded all the information to her today.  She is going to a wine trip to France 1 - 3 Dec.  She properly is on the coach now.  Sometimes I admire her. (講笑咋)

Really thanks a lot.
我女女畫得好靚呀
‹ 上一主題|下一主題