教育王國 討論區 海外留學 Malvern St James / Dauntsey / Royal Russell
發新帖
查看: 3266|回覆: 4
go

Malvern St James / Dauntsey / Royal Russell

發表於 16-11-22 23:49 |顯示全部帖子
呀女明年讀 Sixth Form, 請問這三間邊間好D? 謝謝!

發表於 16-11-29 13:57 |顯示全部帖子
Do u mean Royal Rusell at Croydon (zone 5 of London)? I studied there in the 90's, it....wasn't particularly good at that time.  However, it seems that they had invested alot in the hardware since 2000 (indoor swimming pool etc)

At my time, there are quite alot of forigen boarders there, mainly hong kong ppl and some korean/japanese/russian, and they tended to stick together and speak their own languages, English of many of my frds didnt get improve alot.  Generally, maybe one student in something like .... 4 years maybe, could get into Oxbridge.  FYI, Queen Elizebeth had visited there twice or 3 times in her life time already (if this matters to you lol)

hope that wud help

發表於 16-11-29 14:18 |顯示全部帖子
回覆 dtemplar 的帖子

Many thanks for your info.

發表於 16-11-29 14:37 |顯示全部帖子
oh, yours is a daughter.  then, there is sth worth mentioning...

in my years in Royal Russell, the housemaster (a guy, old but strong PE teacher, and lived in the school) of girl boarding house sneaked into the bedroom at night and did something terrible on a 12 years old new taiwanese student.  The school did not report this to the police.  That housemaster was announced "retired" on the next morning, and the girl quited the school on the same day.....

發表於 16-11-29 15:35 |顯示全部帖子