回覆:小朋友寫自己中文名

如果每個人是是但但自創一套筆順,加上殘體字入侵,中文正體字加速滅忘。

點評

佈太  A triangle is still a triangle   發表於 15-3-9 22:50

62#
發表於 15-3-9 09:30 |只看該作者

引用:I+would+have+thought+that+if+you+repeate

原帖由 佈太 於 15-03-08 發表
I would have thought that if you repeatedly write the same word in the same way, you learn how to wr ...
For most schools in HK, writing with wrong pencil grip, order of strokes for both.Chinese and English are cobsidered WRONG!

Like it or not it is how it is.

You might argue that it is acceptable in US or Canada or Australia...etc  which I know it is.  It is not in HK.

I would not say people in HK are stubborn.  I support it too because I believe children should learn the right way of writing in school.  And they can have the liberty to write in whatever way they like when they grow up.

I once met an English teacher who cane from the UK and has been teaching in British school for many years that she insists her students to learn to write the alphabets correctly also.  So I gathered that it is our heritage from the British during colonial era.that we do things on a rather strict way. 😉

63#
發表於 15-3-9 22:49 |只看該作者
回覆 picture 的帖子

Interesting...  I doubt that it had anything to do with colonial time.  Chinese has always been taught this way.  (Colonial rule was only 99yrs long)  It is only recently that I have seen people trying to teach Chinese characters based on their shapes...  the way of teaching children is much more advance now than they were before, I am sure that kids were just told to copy copy and copy.  Just like in old European times where children are not allowed to write left handed too...  but we have now all moved on from there.     

I have said nothing about stubborness.  I am just saying "chill out".  There is such a thing as learning for learning's sake or doing tests merely to appear that you are doing something with the kids at school or at home.  Kids are not puppets.  We all know that once you leave school, nothing they required from us in tests are used.  Once you are at work, you have all the time to research and find out ways of doing things and getting along with work colleagues are WAY more important than being able to write a word in the correct stroke order.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題