ESF kinder [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-4-1 21:45 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-4-3 18:53 |只看該作者
原帖由 steffib 於 11-4-1 21:45 發表
Is it difficult to get into an ESF kinder?

It depends which kindy you are applying to and which category you belong to.  You can take a look at the admission criteria online:
www.esf.org.hk

3#
發表於 11-4-4 11:25 |只看該作者

回覆 1# lottieclee 的文章

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

4#
發表於 11-4-8 09:42 |只看該作者
I have PM you.

5#
發表於 11-4-9 01:22 |只看該作者
I have the same question, could you please PM me your advice. thanks.

原帖由 lottieclee 於 11-4-8 09:42 發表
I have PM you.

6#
發表於 11-4-10 09:23 |只看該作者
原帖由 daizz 於 11-4-9 01:22 發表
I have the same question, could you please PM me your advice. thanks.

I have PM you

And... just a note to tell both of you.  Abacus has decided (again without discussing with us parents) that they are changing to IB curriculum after Easter, the soonest and starting August the latest.

I am not saying IB is a bad thing.  All I am saying is that they should talk to us parents the difference between the UK early year foundation curriculum and the IB curriculum instead of informing us in the Newsletter.  I don't even know if the teachers are receiving any training for the new curriculum.  Their philosophy is that it would only make sense because the whole ESF system is shifting to IB.

7#
發表於 11-4-12 10:27 |只看該作者
I’ve gotten the letter last week.  Actually, all 4 kindergartens are turning to IB Schools according to the info from their website.  As far as I know, they have to go through the strict authorization process with IBO before turning to IB school.  I’m relieved because ESF has experience in it.

8#
發表於 11-4-14 00:17 |只看該作者
原帖由 lottieclee 於 11-4-10 09:23 發表

I have PM you

And... just a note to tell both of you.  Abacus has decided (again without discussing with us parents) that they are changing to IB curriculum after Easter, the soonest and starting A ...

we are at hillside, i do not know that they are changing to IB after easter but hillside will be absoultely starts in August. the principle, through the newsletter told us this information and told us that their teachers have been to a one-week training for this. as said by Arcana, schools have to go through the strict authorization process with IBO before turning to IB schools. so, i am not worry too.

9#
發表於 11-4-14 00:33 |只看該作者

flowersdaffodil

I have the same situation my child's first language is english understands a little cantonese but doesnt speak it- are we cat 2 too?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題