用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF 及 ICS Kindergarten 那一間較著重教學?
發新帖
查看: 2655|回覆: 3
go

ESF 及 ICS Kindergarten 那一間較著重教學? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-22 22:55 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
那一間讓小朋友可以學多一些知識?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-1-23 15:42 |只看該作者
In ICS, the kindergarten homeroom teacher will send the parent a newsletter (bi-weekly) to let her know what the teacher is going to teach in the next 2 weeks. Including topics/ themes of study, list of vocabularies, bible stories, phonics...etc. ICS largely follows a curriculum developed in the U.S. for Christian schools.
The mandarin teacher will also send out a separate newsletter but less frequently. The mandarin teacher will teach following 2 text books (Singapore text books).

Please check with ESF parents for ESF curriculum. Hope it helps.

b.rgds,

3#
發表於 11-1-23 20:05 |只看該作者
Thanks so much for your info.  We also like the Christian background of this school.  What do you think about the Chinese skills (oral and written) of the ICS students when they reach the secondary level.  Our only concern is it seems most students use English in school rather than Chinese, and they don't have much chance to practice Chinese in school.
原帖由 JTmom 於 11-1-23 15:42 發表
In ICS, the kindergarten homeroom teacher will send the parent a newsletter (bi-weekly) to let her know what the teacher is going to teach in the next 2 weeks. Including topics/ themes of study, list  ...

4#
發表於 11-1-24 09:12 |只看該作者
For ESF, it depends on which kindergarten you go to.  For my son's kindy, we receive weekly newsletter through email addressing the curriculum and monthly newsletter to tell us about the activities during the term.

All the reports, photos and activities are accessible through an online account.  My son's class teacher is very caring and will call me whenever she has concerns about him.  There's also parents meeting at least once a term.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題