用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 請大家評評cais 宣道會劉平齋紀念國際學校 ...
發新帖
查看: 7920|回覆: 3
go

請大家評評cais 宣道會劉平齋紀念國際學校 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 11-1-12 09:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
師生比例?
學費?
雜費?
其他收費?
老師是否關心學生?
老師是否熱心與家長溝通?
小學學生的品行如何?
中學學生的品行如何?

請在學的家長幫幫忙? 謝謝大家
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 11-1-14 17:43 |只看該作者
曾有媽媽說他們的中學生麻麻地乖,我都想知多少少details.

原帖由 scl227 於 11-1-12 09:20 發表
師生比例?
學費?
雜費?
其他收費?
老師是否關心學生?
老師是否熱心與家長溝通?
小學學生的品行如何?
中學學生的品行如何?

請在學的家長幫幫忙? 謝謝大家 ...

3#
發表於 11-1-14 18:16 |只看該作者
My child is in kindergarten. So far I'm very happy with the school. I see much improvement in my child's general development, especially in her reading skills. She enjoys school a lot and the teachers and staff there seem very good. At least from the interaction with the kindergarten teachers, I feel that they are very patient with children and they know what they are doing.

As far as discipline of the upper class students are concerned, I don't know any of them and I can't quite comment on it. But from my observation, (I take my child to school every day and I do see how their students behave on the streets), I haven't spotted anything that as parents would be concerned about.

I think for tuition and class size, you can always call and ask. Tuition information is on their website. It's different for different forms. The school is also in the process of expanding so they may have more classes opening up.

good luck!

4#
發表於 11-1-18 12:21 |只看該作者

CAIS

I also have the same good comments about CAIS, my child reading ability is improved and even know more difficult words than before ... from my observation from the school about the upper class students, i got a feeling they are nice and behave and also take care my child e.g. help to fastern the sitbelt for my child ....

Each school may have some "naughty " students ... i think the most important is from the home education ... and seems i don't see anything wrong about this school until now...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題