用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any comment on David Exodus ?
發新帖
查看: 2304|回覆: 7
go

Any comment on David Exodus ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 10-3-12 11:56 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Our target is SJS. Both David Exodus and EFS-WKS take our child. Any parents who have their kids graduated in David Exodus and what is your comment ?

Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 10-3-12 23:36 |只看該作者
My girl graduated from DE a few years ago.  DE was a very good kinder to me as it's a small school, kids got lots of attention.  But, if your kid belongs to Cat 2 category, i think you should take WKC's offer to guarantee an interview.  Not all Cat2 kids in DE got an interview at my time.

3#
發表於 10-3-13 00:16 |只看該作者
Thanks a lot. I thought no one will answer my post as there are so few ppl have their kids studied there.

My feeling is DE will provide better education than ESF-WKS as the reasons you state. But I thought DE has a very high admission rate in the past. Can you remember the % of CAT2 of your girl's class being interviewed and the admission rate at that time ?

BTW, even ESF kinder's students only have "priority for interview" not "guarantee".

Thanks a lot !

4#
發表於 10-3-13 16:39 |只看該作者
I am only referring to the year my girl was there:
High admission rate was because most of the kids there were CAT1 students.

around 4-6 students were CAT2 but none of them got interview chance from SJS in the FIRST round.

5#
發表於 10-3-13 17:16 |只看該作者
原帖由 Weva 於 10-3-13 00:16 發表
BTW, even ESF kinder's students only have "priority for interview" not "guarantee".

I think they say this because they don't want to commit themselves but as a matter of fact, for this year, all ESF kinder kids got an interview with the ESF primary school and the PIS.

6#
發表於 10-4-7 14:11 |只看該作者
Hello Weva,

I would like to apply for David Exodus as well. Do you have any idea if they still have space for K1, 2010?

Thanks!

原帖由 Weva 於 10-3-12 11:56 發表
Our target is SJS. Both David Exodus and EFS-WKS take our child. Any parents who have their kids graduated in David Exodus and what is your comment ?

Thanks.

7#
發表於 10-4-7 20:37 |只看該作者
原帖由 MAAA 於 10-4-7 14:11 發表
Hello Weva,

I would like to apply for David Exodus as well. Do you have any idea if they still have space for K1, 2010?

Thanks!

I am not sure.  We called the principle and seems they are running out of space because they will reserve some places for truly "overseas" students. But I guess you could just call her next week to find out.

8#
發表於 10-4-7 23:13 |只看該作者
Thanks Weva! I'll try next week.

原帖由 Weva 於 10-4-7 20:37 發表

I am not sure.  We called the principle and seems they are running out of space because they will reserve some places for truly "overseas" students. But I guess you could just call her next week to  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題