用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Receive Boxhill offer -- any comment ?
發新帖
查看: 1598|回覆: 1
go

Receive Boxhill offer -- any comment ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-11 23:37 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear parents,

I have just received the confirmation letter of Nursery class for my little one. Could any parents share your comment about this kindergarten ?

They will open a new school in Fotan Jubilee Garden early next year. I wonder how will they assign the teacher to this new school. Will the teachers be brand new employed or experienced teacher from the Ma On Shan school !?

Does anyone know something about the new school ?

Thanks all for your attention !

jjoyma
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-12-16 18:09 |只看該作者
jjoyma,
my daughter is now studying at boxhill N1 at the moment. I like the school quite a lots as:
1) the class ratio is about 3 teachers to 22 students. this ratio is indeed quite good compare with many famous school.
2) teacher will give you weekly report on what the kids doing and what they have learned.
3) when I have questions about the school, teacher will call back and you can always talk to the principal easily. You got alot of personal attention which you don't get in other school.

in term of the new campus, from time to time, we got new faces in my daughter's class. they said that some of the teahers will be relocated to Fo tan's campus.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題