教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF ComPar Minutes March 09 - 28 Apr 09
發新帖
查看: 1273|回覆: 11
go

ESF ComPar Minutes March 09 - 28 Apr 09 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-29 14:44 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
ESF ComPar Minutes March 09 - 28 Apr 09

http://www.esf.edu.hk/index.aspx?nodeid=963&langno=1&UID=351&isArchive=False&Page=1&parentNode=997
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-4-29 15:32 |只看該作者
I don't understand why are you posting ESF minutes, emails, destinations etc. in different topics here.  What do you expect BK members to discuss on such information??

Really over the top!!

3#
發表於 09-4-29 15:46 |只看該作者
Hi Popolung

As I said yesterday that I am sure you are not posting them with any bad intentions, but I agree that it is a bit OTT.  Mind you this is a place for every one and is not just an ESF platform.  I am sure those who are interested in ESF's matters will go to their website and check it out.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

4#
發表於 09-4-29 16:39 |只看該作者
since I see many parents are looking for ESF info so just posted here as sharing. I have already said in the topic this is ESF related stuff, so if you are not ESF parents so you can skip it.

Just like I will not go into other IS topic and chat unless I think I can help out.

Anyway relax, no special intention of doing anything. If you see what I have done in the past, I am just trying to help out. If you think my info here is useless please just ignore it.

5#
發表於 09-4-29 16:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 Mighty 於 09-4-29 15:46 發表
Hi Popolung

As I said yesterday that I am sure you are not posting them with any bad intentions, but I agree that it is a bit OTT.  Mind you this is a place for every one and is not just an ESF platf ...

You know, if all parent will go to check out ESF website or other IS website for everything, I wonder why we still have so many questions that I can just post a link and point them back to look at the answer?

Anyway, just my 2 cents. If you think ESF topic is not related to what you are looking at, or my info provied is useless, just skip my post. I see some other parents do think those info is useful, but I am not proud of providing such info, but really just want to help out.  

6#
發表於 09-4-29 17:25 |只看該作者
原帖由 popolung 於 09-4-29 16:39 發表
since I see many parents are looking for ESF info so just posted here as sharing. I have already said in the topic this is ESF related stuff, so if you are not ESF parents so you can skip it.

Just l ...

I am ESF parent.  I still don't understand why you need to post even the monthly minutes of ESF here.  Are you going to post all minutes every month?  If parents of all schools post whatever information of their kids' schools from their website to this BK forum, do you really think that it is necessary??

Many parents here are looking for advice or experiences on uncertain areas.  For factual information, you can refer them to read from school's website.  It is excessive to move all information from ESF website to BK forum.

7#
發表於 09-4-29 19:15 |只看該作者
WYmum, I am also an ESF parent.  While I am very proud of the school (not because of any academic reasons, it is purely because my daughter is enjoying her school days so much), I still think that putting minutes here are OTT.  Luckily we only have one popolung here and not every IS one popolung , otherwise there will hardly be any space for posting other threads.
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

8#
發表於 09-4-30 00:15 |只看該作者
if there are not enough space, I will save some of my gas.... luckily BK forum is so big!!

and sometimes we can stir up some good discussions that you will never think of. This is an example:

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/red ... o=lastpost#lastpost

9#
發表於 09-4-30 00:28 |只看該作者
I am a new comer of ESF, so the highlights, such as popolung will be very much appreciated because it saves me a lot of time for searching.

thanks, popolung!

10#
發表於 09-4-30 23:20 |只看該作者
原帖由 happyteresa 於 09-4-30 00:28 發表
I am a new comer of ESF, so the highlights, such as popolung will be very much appreciated because it saves me a lot of time for searching.

thanks, popolung!

you are welcome, and thanks for the support!

11#
發表於 09-5-1 00:19 |只看該作者
I support freedom of speech in BK, as long as the information is correct.(even though personally, i feel information from this thread do not sounds interesting...)
If information quality is low, those threads will be disappearing soon.
So, parents disliking those thread don't need to criticize...

12#
發表於 09-5-1 00:52 |只看該作者
原帖由 oooray 於 09-5-1 00:19 發表
I support freedom of speech in BK, as long as the information is correct.(even though personally, i feel information from this thread do not sounds interesting...)
If information quality is low ...

agreed, otherwise like this post will be on top all the time......
‹ 上一主題|下一主題