搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Senior Appointments in ESF
發新帖
查看: 1436|回覆: 4
go

Senior Appointments in ESF

發表於 09-4-27 23:57 |顯示全部帖子
Abstract from ESF Newsletter for May:

We are pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Harry Brown as the next Principal of Renaissance College. He will succeed Peter Kenny this summer. Harry has worked for a number of high schools in his native Florida over the last fifteen years. For the last three years he has been Deputy Superintendent, Curriculum and Operations, for a school district with over 100,000 students on roll.

We are also pleased to announce the appointment of Mr Perry Tunesi as the next Principal of Sha Tin Junior School, succeeding Dr Allan Weston. Many members of the ESF community will know Perry as Principal of Peak School, where he has served for ten years. Prior to this he was a teacher at Kowloon Junior School. We hope to announce Perry’s replacement as Peak School Principal in the next issue of ESF News.

In the last issue of ESF News we announced the appointment of Marilyn Clark as Principal of the new ESF International Kindergarten in Wu Kai Sha. Unfortunately, Marilyn has had to withdraw for family reasons and we are now re-advertising the position.

發表於 09-4-28 12:12 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks Popolung for news sharing. Let's share more.

發表於 09-4-28 12:16 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Popolung

While I cant see any bad intention of you posting this information here, I checked with SJS that May newsletter is not released yet.

Did you check with ESF if they are ok with the release of information here?
Mighty
love you for you
自分に負けるな!!

發表於 09-4-28 12:42 |顯示全部帖子
the newsletter is on esf website already...

發表於 09-4-29 12:06 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Mighty 於 09-4-28 12:16 發表
Hi Popolung

While I cant see any bad intention of you posting this information here, I checked with SJS that May newsletter is not released yet.

Did you check with ESF if they are ok with the releas ...

I think when they sent to ESF parents, it is already released to Public anyway. Anyway here is the link:

http://www.esf.edu.hk/index.aspx?nodeID=1018&langNo=1