搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Transfer to CAIS
發新帖
查看: 1680|回覆: 5
go

Transfer to CAIS

發表於 09-4-15 11:25 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all CAIS parent

Would you please share more experience about CAIS school?  My boy is studying in ICS, but I like to transfer him to CAIS.

發表於 09-4-15 12:20 |顯示全部帖子
Why yr boy from ICS to CAIS????From my memony ICS is big premise than CAIS and more student.
Can you tell me more details .....????
原帖由 Suzanne503 於 09-4-15 11:25 發表
Dear all CAIS parent

Would you please share more experience about CAIS school?  My boy is studying in ICS, but I like to transfer him to CAIS.

發表於 09-4-15 12:36 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Suzanne503,

Would you share why you plan to change your boy from ICS to CAIS.  I saw your post in another thread that ICS requires high level of discipline which I think is good.  Please share.

Regards,
Iris

原帖由 Suzanne503 於 09-4-15 11:25 發表
Dear all CAIS parent

發表於 09-4-18 20:46 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Iris

Long time ago, ICS still in old campus small size of school.  At this moment, ICS becomes more famous and only require the student to achieve highest level.  But sometime teacher don't really patient and spend timeand to follow up student's matter.  For my siutuation, unluckly my son is stay in the worst teacher.  Compare to kindergarten the teacher is more experience and pefessional.  They only like student who ICS wanted.   The school fee is 7200 per month.  I think I may have better choice.

Suzanne

原帖由 iristony625 於 09-4-15 12:36 發表
Dear Suzanne503,

Would you share why you plan to change your boy from ICS to CAIS.  I saw your post in another thread that ICS requires high level of discipline which I think is good.  Please share.

發表於 09-4-18 21:04 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Suzanne

I am sorry to hear your experience in ICS. What year is your son in? Although CAIS is small, the teachers are very helpful and the principal really runs the school with passion and heart. She can even call out the name of every student. My son loves the school so much. The school fee increases these two years, I still think it is worth to pay.

CAIS is applying a land grant from the government, I hope it will get it, then the school can provide a bigger campus.  

發表於 09-4-19 09:30 |顯示全部帖子
I think CAIS is the first choice to transfer.  I hear many comments about CAIS, they are agreed that CAIS is good and homy.  But this isn't easy to apply now.  I have other choice is NIS (Nowigan int'l school) but is far away from kowloon the campus is Tai Po.  Do you know anything about this NIS?
原帖由 leegbd 於 09-4-18 21:04 發表
Hi Suzanne

I am sorry to hear your experience in ICS. What year is your son in? Although CAIS is small, the teachers are very helpful and the principal really runs the school with passion and heart.  ...