用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any chance for 2nd interview (ESF, Quarry Bay)
發新帖
查看: 1305|回覆: 3
go

Any chance for 2nd interview (ESF, Quarry Bay) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-14 15:14 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi, my son failed in the 1st interview for Year 1 this Jan.  They told me that we should contact them again in May and see if there is any chance to offer our son for the 2nd interview.

I am very anxious...my son's English is ok, but he was too shy in the 1st interview.  He is now much better and prepared for the interview, I think.

I just want the 2nd chance in May as they say...but it is all up to their vacancies.  I wonder how long the waiting list for QBS now.  Does anyone know about it?

For the 1st interview, they interviewed 126 kids for 120 spots, but I think they did not get 120 kids.  They accepted less kids for the late comers.  Also, some kids do not go although they are accepted.....i really want to know their status......
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-4-15 00:16 |只看該作者
Did you called QBS and asked? ESF is welcome parents to call and ask for status. You may also want to try call ESF Center or email them and explain you case in detail, may help. Good Luck!

3#
發表於 09-4-15 17:32 |只看該作者
Hi, I am planning to call them in the start of May since they asked me to do so....is it better to call now???

4#
發表於 09-4-16 02:28 |只看該作者
原帖由 salseros 於 09-4-15 17:32 發表
Hi, I am planning to call them in the start of May since they asked me to do so....is it better to call now???

Call them now and ask, if they said nothing call them in 1-2 weeks again.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題