密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Information on SJS P1 Orientation Day
發新帖
查看: 707|回覆: 3
go

Information on SJS P1 Orientation Day

發表於 09-3-24 00:22 |顯示全部帖子
My son has been accepted for SJS P1 in Aug2009. I had returned the confirmation letter and the deposit in early Feb. Till today, no acknowledge receipt or other information was received. Is there anyone receive the information on SJS P1 orientation day ?

發表於 09-3-24 01:10 |顯示全部帖子
Most ESF Orientation will be in May / Jun. CWBS's one is around last week of May. I saw another post talking about it somewhere but can't find it now. You should call SJS and ask them when is the orientation.

The best evidence of proving they have processed your application is: take a look at your bank balance and see if they have cleared your cheque or not. Of course you should also called the SJS school office to re-confirm.

發表於 09-3-24 13:57 |顯示全部帖子
Dear popolung, thanks for your reply.

Yes, the check was cleared in mid Feb. I've rang SJS office this morning and they told me not to worry cos all the confirmation letter has been sent back to central office for processing.

發表於 09-3-24 14:11 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 ZBMaMa 於 09-3-24 13:57 發表
Dear popolung, thanks for your reply.

Yes, the check was cleared in mid Feb. I've rang SJS office this morning and they told me not to worry cos all the confirmation letter has been sent back to cent ...

On the CWBS letter they have marked a date in May for orientation. Anyway wait for their letter then. Cheers!