搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Direct admission to RC?
發新帖
查看: 907|回覆: 2
go

Direct admission to RC? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-23 22:50 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I heard from one the parents of RC that the new ESF kindi at WKS has priority or even direct admission right to RC, is that true?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-3-23 23:26 |只看該作者
原帖由 girlsmama 於 09-3-23 22:50 發表
I heard from one the parents of RC that the new ESF kindi at WKS has priority or even direct admission right to RC, is that true?

When studying in any ESF kinder, your kid will always has priority to be interview by any ESF Primary, including RC. This year since WKS is new they have special arrangement for K2 kids in WKS, see this newsletter

http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_kindergarten/wukaisha/KWKS%20-%20Update%20Feb09.pdf

I think it is impossible for RC to have direct admission for kids from WKS, but only priority or even "guarantee" for interview. But successful admission or not will be always depends on your kids' english capability.

If RC really admit kids from WKS regardless of his/her interview result or English capabilities, a school like that I will suggest you to give up as it is hopeless, but it is quite impossible to happen. Imagine RC was interviewing 350 applicants for only 150 seats for Year 1 in 2009, so competition is very keen.

3#
發表於 09-3-24 10:55 |只看該作者
absolutely agree with you!
原帖由 popolung 於 09-3-23 23:26 發表

When studying in any ESF kinder, your kid will always has priority to be interview by any ESF Primary, including RC. This year since WKS is new they have special arrangement for K2 kids in WKS, see  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題