用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 大埔道日本人國際學校好唔好?有無人讀過 ...
樓主: yanishamami
go

大埔道日本人國際學校好唔好?有無人讀過

發表於 09-3-23 09:52 |顯示全部帖子
I would like to clarify the fact that I, i.e. Sally is NOT Sharpen.  For starters, this is my first time ever to post any comments on this forum.  Secondly, with my Chinese level, I don't think I am capable of writing such a long 'essay' in Chinese.  Thirdly, this long 'essay' has been written very maliciously and full of inaccurate information about JIS.

My son has been studying in JIS for 3 years and has been enjoying every minute of it.  The teachers are caring and the older kids are given the responsibliies to look after the younger kids.  Everyone knows everyone since it is a small community but what's wrong with having a small community?   This means that every child will get individual attention and their needs are being catered for.

I, myself have been on ESSPA (the PTA board) for 2 years and have been helping with many school activities e.g. welcome back barbeque, fund raising activities...etc   Whenever we need help with these activities there will always be a lot of parent volunteers.  The Principal and the teachers also put in a lot of effort to make sure that these activities are a success.  The students participate enthusiastically and thoroughly enjoy each and every one of these activities.

Why do us parents and students put in so much effort?   I would say that it is because we all have a sense of belonging.  JIS may not be the best international school but what is THE BEST?  I think the best means knowing your child is happy going to school everyday and he/she blossoms under the care of nuturing teachers.  

All in all, whoever, is making up all these inaccurate stories about JIS, please put an end to it.  If you really dislike this school so much, by all means take your son out and good luck in whichever school he goes to, be it overseas or another international school.

原帖由 adonischeung 於 09-3-20 17:01 發表
Sharpen/Sally,

Are you Sally/Sharpen?

發表於 09-3-23 11:24 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 HappyBeach 於 09-3-21 17:35 發表
JIS now only have classes from Reception to P6.

JIS, together with HLYIS and KIS, is going to open a new school, International College Hong Kong(ICHK) in Sha Tau Kok this September.  This school will ...

ICIC, thanks for clarification!