用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 KCBK interview
樓主: alunsweeney
go

KCBK interview

發表於 09-3-16 23:58 |顯示全部帖子
my girl is in KBCK K2 now! I think different parents have diff expectation of the teaching system. For us, we like the school and my girl learns a lot from here.
We are Chinese family. My girl can speak fluent English and she know a lot of vocab, like different names of dinosaur, planet... She can tell me some Bible stories which I dont know!

Here are somethings that she learned from school and then TEACH us at home,
She tells me we should share things because sharing means caring !
If someone naughty, he will be sent in the "thinking chair". sometime, daddy did something wrong, she will ask him to sit in a corner!
Before eating, we have to prayer: Thank you God for giving me food...

After studying in this school, my girl aslo has Good Idea exp in art and craft. I do believe this school can help her to explore herself and become more creative.

One point not so good is she cant write properly! Compare with other school, here is no training about writing. But we understand why, so is ok for us!

Now she is accepted by ESF BHS!

If any of you got accepted letter, think about it!

發表於 09-7-28 23:21 |顯示全部帖子
Hiya all, I would like to let my daughter to enter KBCK kindergarten next year. After reading your forum, I would like to seek your kind advise for this school.

What will the Head master talked with you during the interview? Will she talk with your kid as well? My daughter is very shy, she won't speak in front of the strangers, if she doesn't say any word during the interview, do you think she will most likely be rejected?  

I would like to send my daughter to KBCK because I wish she can build up her confidence in an IS school, also hope she can speak a fluent English. The most important is the school fee of KBCK is reasonable compare to other IS.

Can you please share with me your experience?

With thousand thanks!

發表於 09-7-30 16:19 |顯示全部帖子
The headmaster will explain the course structure and objective of the course which is planning for majority of the kids continue their study in ESF. The teacher will play with your kid while the Headmaster is talking to you. She will check if she can communicate with your kid in English. They will decline your applications if either (1) your objective is different; or (2) cannot communicate with your kid in English. Good luck.

原帖由 arkid 於 09-7-28 23:21 發表
Hiya all, I would like to let my daughter to enter KBCK kindergarten next year. After reading your forum, I would like to seek your kind advise for this school.

What will the Head master talked with  ...

發表於 09-7-31 01:37 |顯示全部帖子

KCBK

Hi, my son also got accepted by KCBK - K1 PM class in coming Sept. I don't know how to choose between KCBK and PIPS (KLN)....can anyone help???

PIPS(KLN) - wonderful playground, colorful school but $7500 per month

KCBK - Old campus, relax in school, and cheap school fees

what should I do???