搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 American International School
發新帖
查看: 1788|回覆: 5
go

American International School

發表於 09-2-2 09:33 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,

Can I share any information regarding American International School?

We are Japanese, how is the nationalities of the students in AIS?

Anything, let us know.

發表於 09-3-17 22:37 |顯示全部帖子
i want to know it too... I wish to let my son to study in AIS - the class for early childhood.  Any comments?

發表於 09-3-20 00:30 |顯示全部帖子
My son used to study in AIS for 2 years in Primary as a stepping stone to get into ESF due to insufficient language ability during that time (now he is in ESF), most students there are from Hong Kong, Japan, Korea and some westerner.  They accept students with lower requirement in language, so it is quite easy to be accepted. High turnover rate in teachers, disciplined issue is fine in primary.

發表於 09-3-20 01:46 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 hillgrove 於 09-3-20 00:30 發表
My son used to study in AIS for 2 years in Primary as a stepping stone to get into ESF due to insufficient language ability during that time (now he is in ESF), most students there are from Hong Kong, ...

that sounds like a good strategy, and you are paving a good path for your kid. 2 years is not a short period!

發表於 09-3-24 06:17 |顯示全部帖子

Admission to high school in AIS

Hi,

I would like to know more about high school in AIS, could anyone can help me, please advise?  I am now living in Canada and will move back next year.  Thank you!

發表於 09-6-2 23:48 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# ytsy 的文章

I know there is only two hours Mandarin class in AIS, but in AISHK, the class is conducted everyday.... can anyone share the experience in primary section..... are the teachers nice? some said the discipline in secondary section is not as good as in AISHK? any comments? Thanks so much!